Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel free to touch anywhere you want, Eddie. I don't think Margaret would mind either, would you Maggs? This isn't supposed to be serious, like on a date, but just to have some fun! I'm going to have fun taking Frank's shirt off right now!"

"Uh, Doris." Eddie said. "I think we may have a problem. We are all out of protection. I got the last one out of Joel's car last night."

"Have no fear, Doris is here! Let me take a quick peek and see what I can come up with."

Doris rummaged in her purse, threw it down on a chair and stood with hands on hips. "Well that stinks. We used most of mine, too. I only have one left. That wouldn't be fair to somebody. I intended to buy another box of Trojans this morning, but we got sidetracked going to the jail. This is going to take some reconsideration. Hmm...aha! I have it! I think we can pull off something like a 'free for all', but it will just have to be more organized. What I have in mind I think everyone has done before. Okay, proceed with the getting naked! Come here, Frank."

Doris and Frank proceeded to unbutton each other's shirts, Doris encouraging touching as they went. Frank easily got in the spirit of it and let his hands wander to Doris' breasts, first with the satiny bra on, and then bare, after he had taken it off. Doris rubbed Frank's crotch while she unfastened his pants. She pushed down his underwear just as he removed her panties, and much more touching ensued.

Eddie and Margaret quickly followed suit. Eddie took some time cradling Margaret's breasts as they were uncovered. She, in turn, grasped him and stroked him to full hardness.

Doris clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Here is the game plan, everyone. Just follow my lead as to how to arrange yourselves on the bed. I tend to take up the entire length of a bed, so I'll go first. Watch what I do."

Doris stretched out on the side of the bed. "Look how I am on my side, with my bottom leg bent and the knee pulled up slightly. My top leg is bent with my knee sticking up. See? What do you know? I'm wide open! Now Frank, come here. You lay across the bed in the same position I am in, except you will note that the thigh of my bent leg offers you a nice pillow. Come on, put your head on the pillow and arrange your body across the foot of the bed...yes...just like that. Comfy? Bend your leg a little more...good. Now Margaret. You put your head on Franks 'pillow' and situate your body up the other side of the bed opposite mine. See, you are facing opposite to me. Yes...like that."

Everyone laughed at the geometry of their arrangement as a square appeared to be forming. When Margaret was in place Doris patted the bed at her own head. "Now, Eddie. I guess you can see how you will fit, right? That's right, across the bed with your head on Margaret. Now I lift my head and you do the leg bend so I have a pillow. Everyone may have to scoot around a little so we fit comfortably."

When everyone was comfortable arranged in a semblance of a square Doris said. "Well look at what we have here. I have a toy in front of my face. You do too, Margaret. You guys have something I trust is interesting to look at and play with. Do you guys know what to do with it?"

Frank laughed "Oh, I think I have an idea. This is a very interesting view, one I certainly don't see every day."

"The point is, boys and girls, now we all have something to play with. Use whatever strikes your fancy - tongue, fingers, hands. Touch wherever you want, even anything you can reach on someone else if you are so inclined. Have fun! Touch. Be touched. Enjoy the sensations. Start whenever you want, however you want. As for me, I have a toy in front of me that I am anxious to play with. Oh, and whenever the inevitable happens, Margaret, just decide how you are going to handle it. I know what I intend to do."

There was giggling and continued minor shifting of positions as everyone realized what they could do in this arrangement.

Doris reached a hand up to rub Eddie's chest and used her lips to take his testicles into her mouth, one by one. The hand of the arm she was partially laying on could easily reach him and she used it to squeeze and stroke. She pulled his erection down so she could take it in her mouth. As with Frank the previous night, she alternated taking it shallow and deep, with liberal tongue play. She used her teeth to lightly graze it as she pulled it partway out. His body language was enough to tell her what he liked. Meanwhile, she felt a hand kneading a breast and tweaking a nipple. She was pleased to note that Frank remembered how to use his tongue on her. He sucked on her labia while he ran his tongue along the inner surface. He teased her clit and began to suck on it and she felt fingers inserted into her. She found that the combination of teasing Eddie and what Frank was doing to her yielded a rare sensation of heightened pleasure.

Frank gasped when Margaret took him in her mouth. Her touch was very different from Doris'. She used both hands to fondle him when she took her mouth away for a few moments. Her fingers were skilled and his excitement rapidly amped up.

Eddie studied the red patch in front of him, already glistening. He casually ran his finger along the protruding labia while he blew puffs of breath against it. With his fingers he spread her wide and ran the flat of his tongue from her vagina to her clit and back again. One hand reached up to toy with her large nipples, causing them to elongate and harden.

Occasional one of them would blurt something out. "Damn, Frank. Keep that up!" "Ooh, Doris. I'm gonna finish fast if you do that much longer!" "Eddie, prepare to get your tongue wet!" "Oh, Margaret, oh, oh, oh!"

The newness of the situation caused all of them to climax almost simultaneously. Doris arched her back and Frank felt his fingers almost sucked deeper into her as her vaginal muscles squeezed, and he got a mouthful of fluid.

Doris took Eddie all the way in and swallowed everything he had.

Frank felt his mouth virtually flood as Margaret climaxed, and he watched with interest as her vagina pulsed.

Margaret momentarily took Eddie deep, but pulled back as he gushed. It was too much for her and she had to pull him out and finish him with her hand. One jet hit her in the face and the rest sprayed on her chest and his leg.

Eventually they all lay in a heap, exhausted and covered with sweat and other bodily fluids, breathing heavily.

Margaret finally sat up. "Damn. Now I need a shower. I'm all sticky. Sorry, Eddie, but there was too much too fast for me to handle as I intended. I hope it was okay for you."

Eddie sat up and caressed Margaret's face. "I never felt anything quite like that before. I'm not even going to ask where you learn such things."

"Why, from Doris, of course!" Margaret laughed.

Frank and Doris sat up and rested back-to-back leaning against each other. "So, did I do okay, Doris?"

"First rate! You can eat me any time!"

That remark brought gasps from the other three.

"Oh, come on, Maggs. Let's call it like it is. Frank ate me out with the best of them, and used his fingers expertly, too. You are welcome to come back here to visit any time, Frank. I will make room in my schedule for you!"

Margaret stood up. "Seriously. I do need a shower."

Doris brightened. "If we all take showers we could be here until Mrs. K. gets back. Let's all go together! How about it, boys, is there room in there for all of us?"

Eddie noted "Well, there is a shower and a bathtub with a shower. All of us can't fit in either of them, but two could probably fit in each. What did you have in mind, Doris?"

"You know what I have in mind. Let's grab some towels and check out the facilities."

As Doris opened the door there was a squeal in the hallway as Sue and Joel ran past, completely naked, heading for the other room.

Doris led the others out of the room and toward the bathroom as she said in a voice loud enough for Sue and Joel to hear 'I HOPE THEY LEFT US SOME HOT WATER!" and hysterical laughter emanated from Joel's room.

Once in the bathroom Doris checked the shower and tub. "Okay, Eddie was right. I think I'll just take Frank with me. Which shower do you guys want?"

Margaret said "You take the shower. I'm afraid if you try to stand up in the tub you'll hit your head on the ceiling. Eddie and I are shorter and can make do, can't we?" Eddie nodded and they pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the tub. When the shower curtain was closed Eddie turned on the water "I don't have a wash cloth for us, Margaret."

"Tell you what. You just soap up your hands and wash me off. Wash me real good, but try not to get my hair too wet. I didn't bring anything to fix it with later. I'll show you something that Betty did with Richard at the beach. I think you'll find it interesting. I'll wash you, also. It's a good thing there is a bath mat here so we don't slip."

Eddie soaped up his hands and Margaret directed him to wash off her back and reach around to wash her breasts. She directed him to kneel in front of her. "I need some extra washing there, Eddie. Wash me good. I'll let you know what needs special attention."

Eddie washed the hair of her sex and 'cleaned' between her labia, with special attention to her clit. When she couldn't stand it anymore she grabbed his face and pulled him up to kiss her. She took soapy hands and 'washed' him off until he was hard again. She guided him in and whispered in his ear "Oh, I like how that feels. Scrub me inside, Eddie!"

Eddie laughed at the thought of his penis 'scrubbing her' inside, but it felt good to him, all the same. They thrust against each other until Margaret grabbed his hips and pulled him tight against her and ground against him. With a whimper she climaxed again, squeezing him as he kneaded a breast and kissed her hard. When she was finished she continued to grind against him until she felt him tightening. She pulled back and grasped him as he popped out. "Ooh, let me wash you good." With soapy hands she worked on him until he shot hot jets onto her sex and legs. She looked down and laughed "Now you have to wash me again, you naughty boy!"

In the shower a similar scene took place, with Doris directing Frank on proper technique for washing a girl, showing him how to use both hands to advantage to work on breasts and clit at the same time. She kept him at it until she threw her head back and moaned loudly, pulling him into a tight embrace. When she was finished she smiled down at him. "Ready for some more?"

"I don't know. But I'm ready to find out."

"Just what I like to hear. Com'ere, Frank. I've got more in store for you." She knelt in front of him and began by taking him deep in her mouth while she fondled his testicles. She pulled back and licked him from base to tip. When he was good and hard she pulled him up to stand in front of her. "Play with my tits, Frank. Suck them." As he did what she asked she reached down to stroke him. She leaned to whisper in his ear "come inside to play for a while." She leaned back against the shower wall and bent her legs so he could enter her. She used her pelvic muscles to squeeze and massage him while she rubbed her chest against his face and he nibbled on tantalizing nipples. When he was ready to ejaculate she pulled him out and expertly brought him to a climax that shot across the shower.

She enfolded him in an embrace and whispered once again "Remember, don't mention anything about what I told you the other day."

"Sorry I almost forgot back in the room. Your secret is safe with me, Doris."

The four exited the showers at about the same time, and each pair dried each other off before they headed back to the bedroom to dress.

************************************************************************

In Joel's room he stood awkwardly in front of Sue. "I don't really have any experience at this, but will you go steady with me, Sue?"

She threw her arms around his neck. "Of course I will!"

"Well...um...I think I want to give you something." He took the fraternity pin off of his jacket and awkwardly pinned it on her. "I think that's the way it's done. I hope I did it right."

"I've been pinned! Oh, I can't wait to show everyone!" She paused to look into his eyes. "I can't wait until I see you again."

"Time will drag for me, too. I think I can get back for another weekend in about three weeks. We also have a big homecoming football game and dance in early November..."

"I'll be there! No matter what, if I have to take the bus or hitchhike, whatever, I want to be there. Maybe I can talk Barbara into going up then to visit her sister."

"Hey! Maybe when you come up for homecoming you can sing with the band at the party!"

Sue laughed. "I don't know if I'm that good."

"Yes you are!"

They embraced and kissed, a lingering kiss. She murmured against his chest "I now know what Shakespeare meant by the line 'parting is such sweet sorrow.' I am sad that you have to leave, yet I hold your memory with me and look forward to seeing you again."

There was a knock at the door. Joel opened it to find Doris standing there. "Time to wrap this up. I told Mrs. Kennedy I'd help her out, so I'm here to strip the beds and gather up the towels. We'll dump them down the laundry chute so they'll be right by the washing machine."

Doris gathered up all the dirty linens and carried them down the hall, meeting Eddie and Margaret on a similar mission. Doris found the linen closet unlocked and got out clean sheets and towels to leave in the rooms so Mrs. Kennedy's would have an easier job of making up the beds later. Frank and Margaret pushed the beds back into place in the room the four had just used.

The girls helped carry luggage down to the car and stowed it in the trunk. Since Doris' MG was a two-seater, the boys offered Sue a ride back to the house.

Doris and Margaret met the three guys again outside the front door of the fire-damaged sorority house.

Margaret thanked them again and gave each a hug before heading inside. Doris kissed and hugged each of them. "Damn, boys! This has been one wild weekend. Even by my standards. You can come back and visit any time!"

Eddie laughed "I don't know how much more excitement we could stand. I'm exhausted."

Doris laughed, and with a final wave bounded up the steps and inside.

Sue and Joel lingered together in a final embrace, with her head resting on his chest. She suddenly raised her head and held up a hand. "Wait! I need to get something before you leave. It will only take a minute," she said as she turned to dash into the house.

Lisa was coming down the stairs as her sister passed her on her way up to her room. Margaret paused to put her hand on Lisa's shoulder as she walked past. "Thanks, sis. You've been a big help."

Lisa, although pleased her sister had said something nice to her, sat down on a step near the bottom of the stairs and glumly rested her chin in her hands with her elbows on her knees. Doris stopped and sat beside her.

"What's up Lisa?"

"It's just all so sad. I was helping Rose salvage things in the room she shares with Sue. She was crying. Clothes are ruined, books are ruined. Sue had a record collection and the heat warped or broke all her records. The water ruined her record player. Rose's clothes are all sooty and wet with dirty water. She had bought her father a birthday present to give him next weekend, and it is ruined. I don't know if Sue can salvage anything from her closet, it's so badly damaged. I don't know how Margaret is going to manage the whole mess. It's just depressing."

Sue burst through the front door and rushed past them, sprinting up the stairs.

Doris put her arm around the younger girl's shoulders. "Margaret will be fine. I'm the chapter vice-president so I can help her. I know you two haven't always gotten along but know that you do care about her, and I know she cares about you. You are welcome to come over and help out whenever you want." Doris grinned wryly "Maybe it will change your mind about joining a sorority. This is what it's about. Being friends and helping each other, like a big family."

Sue raced back down the stairs past them, rubbing something against her shirt.

"I wonder what that is all about" Lisa asked.

Doris shook her head. "I don't know, but I'll lay money that it has something to do with Joel."

"The pest? He acted at the party just like he did at the beach last spring."

"Joel and Sue seem to have found each other. I think we'll be seeing more of him this year."

"She's lucky to have found somebody, even if it is just Joel."

"You never know what will happen, Lisa. Look, in the meantime, any time you want to talk or...whatever, you can come to me. I can help you through it."

"Like you did a couple of weeks ago? I don't know if I could do...that...again. I don't think girls should do things like that a lot, unless they're, you know, queer or something."

"You don't have to be queer to be comforted by a friend. You don't think I'm a lesbian, do you? Nothing makes me happier than a good roll in the hay with a guy, especially one who knows what he's doing. Trouble is, a lot of them don't know what they're doing. And, at a girl's school we don't have a wealth of opportunities for male companionship. So what are the alternatives to get satisfaction? You either do it yourself or with a friend, even if it is a girl. Girls do tend to know what girls like, after all. I'm serious. Come by if you feel the need for comforting, whatever kind you need."

Lisa turned momentarily toward Doris. "Well, I don't know."

There was a long pause before she spoke again. "The other night Frank made me feel like I was with Richard."

"Oh ho! We do have something to talk about!"

Lisa sighed. "I'm starting to understand what you mean about guys. I know Butch wanted to have sex, but I didn't like the way he acted."

"I can tell you from experience, Butch can be rough. Not abusive, but rough in a cave man kind of way. He believes in doing it his way and that the girl should be thankful. It wasn't very satisfying for me."

Lisa took a moment to ponder how fortunate it was that Frank had come along when he did. It suddenly dawned on her that fortune may have had nothing to do with it. "Margaret sent Frank over, didn't she?"

Doris nodded.

"I should thank her. If she had come over herself I would have left with Butch - just because. That wouldn't have been very mature on my part, and I could have been hurt. As it was, Frank was so kind. I was ready to give myself to him, but he wouldn't do it. Yet he made me feel..." Her voice trailed off into a sigh.

Doris completed the thought "...like Richard did. I believe it. Frank is a super guy. So is Eddie."

The two girls were silent for a long moment before Lisa spoke again.

"I did really like it, though, when we...you know."

"I did too." Doris turned to look Lisa in the eyes. "Lisa, I sense this fire thing has you really feeling down. You could come by tomorrow after lunch if you don't have a class. We could talk some more. I could use someone to talk to, too."

Lisa wasn't used to having a serious discussion with Doris, yet sensed Doris was sincere.

"Maybe I will. We could...talk."

Doris give Lisa a little hug and continued up the stairs to her room, and Lisa headed back to her dorm, lost in thought.

Outside Sue rushed up to where Joel waited in his car, clutching something in her hand, rubbing it with her thumb. "Here, Joel. I want you to have this. I tried to clean it up from the soot, but it may still have a slight fire smell and it's still black between the letters. I didn't have time to clean it." She leaned into the car and pinned her Delta Omega Gamma pin on Joel's jacket lapel and kissed him again. He touched the pin and said "It will always remind me of you. Now I have something to look at, too."