Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they pulled away Joel watched in his rearview mirror as Sue tearfully waved.

When they were off campus Eddie teased "Well, that was sickening. I can't believe our Joel is all moon-eyed over a girl."

Joel started to protest, but his attention was diverted by flashing lights in his mirror.

He pulled over to the side of the street, stopped and momentarily rested his head on the steering wheel. "Damn! Now what?"

As the police officer approached the car Joel took out his license, reached into the glove compartment to retrieve the car registration and rolled down the window, dismayed to see that the ticket book was already open.

The officer examined the license and registration and commented "You were going a little fast, son. Speed limit is only twenty-five here. Doesn't go up until you leave town."

"Sorry, officer. I know it's no excuse, but we were just visiting this weekend and I didn't see the posted signs."

The officer peered into the car to observe the other occupants. "Say, aren't you boys the ones who were at the fire the other night?"

"Yes, sir."

Recognizing Frank he said "you the one who worked all night helping the girls and brought me coffee the next morning. I appreciated that."

He turned his attention back to Joel and said "Do you think you can hold it down until you leave town?"

"Yes, sir. Definitely."

"Well, see that you do. Have a safe trip home." With that he handed Joel back his license and registration, flipped his ticket book closed, tipped the brim of his hat and went back to the patrol car.

Joel exhaled heavily. "That was close. I had visions of a hefty fine."

"We'll help you watch for signs along the way. We probably should all take turns driving, too. I know we are all exhausted. We could alternate napping and driving," Eddie said.

"Sounds good to me."

Joel put his license back in his wallet and reached to replace the registration card in the glove compartment. He rummaged around for something and frowned. "Hey! Where are all my rubbers!? I had half a box in there! I didn't use that many of them. What did you guys do with them, eat them? I needed one this morning, but didn't want to make a dash to the car. Good thing I didn't."

Frank laughed. "Oh, I think you know what we did with them. I think we used up nearly all of Doris' supply, too. She didn't have enough left for this morning."

Eddie confessed "I think I took the last one at the park last night, Joel. Sorry. I should have told you."

"Huh! Some friends you are."

"Next time we'll know to bring some more ourselves. We never anticipated needing very many. You, on the other hand were ready to fuck your way through the Delta house, weren't you?"

Joel grinned. "That was my intention. I guess things turned out differently than any of us expected."

Joel put the car in first gear and slowly pulled away from the curb. "Hey guys? On the way home could you give me some pointers about girlfriends?"