All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Good, very good

I would have kept the bro/sis angle publicly quiet for now, as there is more to come they could have played it off as frat/bro and sor/sis, Obvious that the other girl won't keep the secret, hey its your story good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel Please

I cannot believe that the sorority and fraternity Presidents just sat back and didn't compare notes while watching everything via video. And during that comparison find out that two siblings were fucking each other even after the lights came on. And because of that both were given the highest marks for not backing down even though they were fucking their own sibling.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 10 years ago
Setup?

A very good story so far - I am hoping that there are additional chapters coming. Anyway, it sounds to me like the hazing was rigged - I can think of at least three ways to pull it off. Please continue writing!

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Great story, Thanks!

I love the Frat/Sorority angle you have going on here. All the secrecy kinda of reminds me of the movies The Skulls (1, 2, 3...did they make anymore?) and they are a few of my favorite movies, so thank you for invoking them in me, even if it was not intentional. Enjoyed this story, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
secret won't last long

With two loads of incestuous seed up the sisters womb already there is a good chance sis is pregnant. With both Brother and sister enjoying the carnal act of incest there is no way they will be satisfied with another relationship. It would not surprise me if Bro and Sis move off campus and get the parents to pay for them to share and apartment. Mom and Dad will love the idea of saving a few bucks all the while letting brother look out for sis, Bro and sis can then spend a year like two newly weds with Brother filling his sisters womb daily with his seed. As with many other taboo love affairs the pleasure will consume their thoughts and keep them naked in bed with brothers cock sliding in and out of sisters pussy with both seeking the sweet orgasmic bliss that results in the brother feeding his sisters sweet love box his seed. Sister will spend an ever increasing amount of time lying on her back legs spread wide while her brother thrust his cock into her waiting pussy.

When they return home for the holidays it must be to show mom and dad the growing belly and results of their hard work at college.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudeabout 10 years agoAuthor
sequel

I am 3/4s of the way done with a sequel. Hope to be in editing tomorrow and to publication by Friday. You will learn a lot more about Hillary and Peter as well as other family members. The family has a host of complex ity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OH MY THAT WAS A FINE STORY

You paced it well and the sex had a great ending. Try a sequel to this blossoming sex lover piece. Loved the hair these women had!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Totally possible

I sure believed it and the darkened room made it possible. Great read, great detail and great sex. Can't wait to read the next installment. :)

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 10 years ago
Good story

I saw the incest part coming (so to speak) when the girl had to strip. I will bet it was all brother/sister action. To stretch it further, mom and dad are probably family related. For them to insist brother and sister join frat/sorority; the parents had to have known. It will be interesting to see what the jaded family is up to.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five stars for the story's execution, but...

only three stars for your proofreading and editing skills. Before you submit the next chapter, take the time to read what you write out loud, slowly, and make your corrections as you do so. A well written story flows, without causing the reader to back up and make corrections in their head, or guess what words you meant to use (or delete).

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

HOT story...loved it...more more more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The devil is in the details

Good story, but simple put (see what I did there?), you need to pay attention to detail, as simple errors distract from the story. 30 square feet is anything but large, 6' x 5' is 30 square feet, about the size of a closet.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudeabout 10 years agoAuthor
It Reads 30 feet squared. Not 30 sq. ft.

Sorry. I needed to correct your correction. ;-)

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Here's my praise.

My praise as to the sexiest story I have come across to date.

Your description of the pre-sexual encouragements was a mind blower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible NEEDS A SEQUEL

im horny

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great Story

5 Stars!

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 3 years ago

Pretty good, but there's a few word choices that are questionable. "Tummy." Might just be me, but that's a word only kids use. But, I can let that one slide. The one that really gets me is 'lover.' No one actually says that if it's not in a romantic setting, and not even very often then. And this isn't romantic. No bueno. Other than that it's pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars. And to reply to the respondent below, some adult women do say "tummy," although it's uncommon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The same thing happened to me.

When I was asked, 'You, must really have liked your boy?"

I told her, "I have known him my whole life?"

They asked, "How.

My mom wet nursed him b/c his mom was unable to nurse, and he couldn't drink formula, when we were 14, he moved in with us after his parents died. We lost our virginities to each other when we were 15, my mom and dad are raising them, and now I'm pregnant again with his baby, we are husband and wife, I knew it right away it was him."

"How?"

"When I grabbed his cock and felt the 3 frenulum & 3 Dydoes."

They told me I didn't need to do anymore tests. And that he and I can't fuck as we wanted in the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous