Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the boy had one arm under him to prop him up, he let his other arm, the one on top, glide over her rib cage, her tummy and even down onto her inner thighs. Then he would come back up to massage the breast he wasn't sucking on. Hillary swore that everywhere he touched seemed erogenous. She could feel it stoking her inner fire. Everything felt so fantastic; she unconsciously began wriggling her naked hips.

To pay her lover back for all the wonderful sensations, her hand glided down over his six pack to reacquaint herself with his fully functional, fully hardened cock. She started to gently stroke him as he gave her his full attention.

The boy seemed to be purposely evading her pussy, his arm had breezed through her pubic hair as his hand glided over her naked hip, but the closest he got to her hot pussy was about 2 or 3 inches down from it on her inner thigh. All the slow love making was driving Hillary crazy. Her ardor had grown stronger by the minute, only she wasn't any closer to a release. If the boy would have climbed onto her and sank his hard cock up inside her tummy, she would have been totally ready for it.

She jumped when the loud speaker crackled again and the voice said, "Okay, gentlemen, take you ladies over the top."

Hillary thought, 'Oh, wow, now that was enigmatic.' She figured it was a message that told the boy he could go ahead and fuck her, Hillary was perfectly ready to receive him inside her body no matter what he looked like. She already knew he wasn't a tub of lard.

What happened shocked her, after spending a nice long time on her breasts, the boy moved down and planted wet kisses on her chest and the undersides of her titties. After saying farewell to her breasts, he moved to the border of her ribcage and planted wet kisses all along her diaphragm. Hillary squirmed with each kiss, they were perfectly titillating. The pitch black room just amplified the sensations. Her unknown athletic lover was doing things she had never experienced before. She was amazed on how simply kissing in these places could driver her arousal state to new heights.

As the boy kissed down onto her tummy. Hillary moaned and giggled in delight. It was almost ticklish, but felt oh so nice. She hadn't had a man's lips on her belly since she was a little girl and her daddy would blow on her tummy. Back then it tickled terribly; it had been so much fun. This was different, this lit up her libido like a Christmas tree.

He kissed around her belly button and down below onto her lower tummy. Hillary's breathing was labored as she trembled even more. Sparks of delight were radiating out from her vagina and causing her legs and tummy to have exciting little tremors. Wetness from her honey hole was dripping down over her anus, causing yet another exotic sensation.

As the boy's mouth moved down into her blond pubic hair, not that the boy would know it was blond, she gasped out loud; it finally occurred to her what was going on. The boy pulled her sparse thatch with his lips causing her to tremble even more. Hillary was pretty sure that she was going to receive oral sex for the first time. This caused her thighs to clamp together again and her walls of her vagina to compress and release in anticipation of what her imagination told her was coming.

She felt the boy move down beside her hip. She felt him tug on her thigh asking her with his hand to open her flower to him. Hillary gladly spread her legs, opening her lips up, allowing the cool air in the room access to her drenched inner secrets. She could feel wetness even down around the insides of her thighs. She never felt so wet before.

She felt the boy come across her thigh and tuck himself up between her legs. She could feel one of his shoulders on each of her thighs. She spread herself even further to accommodate his body.

Hillary's thighs jolted and quaked as she felt warm, wet lips kiss her outer pussy lips for the first time. She had to work hard to keep her thighs from wrapping around her lovers head just to contain the awesome bolts of pleasure running up and down through her thighs, she pulled her knees up and out to cant her hips up, giving him full access to her dripping pussy.

She could feel sparks of desire flow up and down through her vaginal canal with each move of his lips. He bore his tongue into her vaginal opening reaming up to an inch inside her. She knew she had to be coating his face with all her hot juices. She heard her paramour for the first time, and he moan in his own delight. The buzz in her pussy sent shivers up and down her spine.

The boy broke the rules as she heard him whisper to her, or himself, she wasn't sure. "Mmm, this tastes nice!" Just then he jammed his tongue as deeply inside her as he could get. Hillary gasped out, "AH!" and arched her back. She could feel her clitoris swell and ache, begging for the boy to give it some attention.

After reaming her vaginal opening for what seemed like several minutes. The boy pulled her ample labia into his mouth and sucked them clean of her juices. He made several sounds that made her think he was totally enjoying what he was doing. Then she felt him move up her labia heading for her hooded friend. He was finally going to visit her clit.

As his mouth formed over her clitoral hood, his tongue dug in and around her swollen love button. Jolt after jolt of pure pleasure slammed up through her vagina. Then she felt him penetrate her with first one, then both of his middle fingers. They slid up inside her body as his tongue lashed out at her clitoris. Hillary had felt it building over a long period of time and she knew when her orgasm was unleased, that she was going to be simply overwhelmed when it finally arrived. Her whole body began to tense.

The boy curled his two finger back up and around her pubic bone and started to massage the inside of her vagina that way. It seemed to Hillary that the particular spot he was rubbing had been hardwired to her clitoris. Hillary felt it build, and then she simple exploded!

From deep inside her vagina she felt an overpowering set of spasms move quickly out to her opening. She felt as her vagina clamped and released, clamped and released around her lover's fingers. Rays of pure bliss shot out through her body like a star burst on the Fourth of July. She moaned, squeaked, giggled, gasped, and yelled as her passion exploded throughout her body. It radiated up through her tummy and into her arms. It raced down through her thighs as she felt jolt after jolt inside them, pulling them towards her lovers head.

She writhed on the mat, having an epic orgasm. Nothing like the tense feeling that she felt from masturbation. Her climax simply took control of her body as she writhed in a state of pure bliss. She let out a long, loud "Ah!" that hit 4 different notes, the highest could have shattered glass.

Instead of letting her enjoy her orgasm and then letting her come down. Her lover increased his suckling and tonguing of her clitoris. At the same time he bore down on that magic spot behind her pubic bone. Instead of coming off her orgasm, it continues to possess her body. As strong ripple after ripple coursed through her body. Her back arched and her head thrashed from side to side as she gasped out her pleasure verbally.

Hillary gasped out, "Oh my fucking goodness! This is incredible!"

She felt the boy between her legs pause. It felt to her like he moved to look up her body. Then she felt him shrug his shoulders against her thighs as he continued to tease her clit. Driving her up the wall of absolute delight.

Hillary had orgasm after heavenly orgasm. Her first experience with cunnilingus had been spectacular. She couldn't imagine it being any better than it actually was. When her lover finally let her come down from her high leaving her spent and exhausted, she heard the loud speaker crackle and the announcer say, "Okay, guy's time to saddle up."

Hillary felt the boy move up her body. She knew he was going to fuck her now and was she ever ready. The orgasms just caused her body to hunger for a long, thick, hard cock up inside her. From her earlier palpations, she knew what was coming. She felt the tip of her lover's manhood rubbing against her hot, wet, pussy lips. Each time the soft tip would graze over her clitoris it would send even more sparks up though her vaginal canal. Then she felt as the boy positioned his cock head inside her opening and then he pushed up against her. She felt her lips spread to swallow him as his hard shaft penetrated her.

She gasped in pure delight as she felt his hard cock slide deep up inside her tummy. It was every bit as wonderful as she imagined it. It filled her, making her vagina stretch to accommodate; it made her feel whole. Having the boy up inside her was simple incredible, instead of something to be endured it was something to be cherished.

To her side, she heard Sherlyn gasp out, "Oh my goodness, this is incredible!"

Hillary was grateful to the boy inside her because he just held himself against her bottom; he was apparently enjoying the feel of her tight vagina wrapped around his long, thick, cock. Hillary was just enjoying the fullness that completed her. It was as her lover was a perfect fit for the part of her she never realized was missing.

Then he started to withdraw, she felt the soft flange of his penis head slipping along her dripping walls. And, just as quickly as it left her longing again, it returned to fill her completely. She savored the feeling as his cock slid along the insides of her vagina. It seemed her canal had a million little nerve endings, each firing off telling her brain how marvelous his cock felt inside her. She rocked her hips up to meet his every thrust, allowing him to drive his well-developed penis deeper and deeper into her recesses.

The speaker crackled again, and this time it was Melinda talking she said, "Well ladies and gentlemen, it's time for you meet your lovers."

So as Hillary's lover continued to arch his hips up and down, causing his hard shaft to travel inside her love canal, the light sprang on. Hillary squinted her eyes, hardly able to make out anything but the shape of a boy on top of her. As her eyes started to adjust she heard her lover drive all the way into her and stop. At first she though he was cumming, but then he gasped out, "Oh my gawd! Hillary?" Her vision finally focused and she was able to see her lover for the first time. Hillary got a look of dismay on her face as she cried out "PETER!"

It wasn't anyone's fault. Through the entire history of this particular 'rite' which had gone on for well over a century, nothing like this had ever happened before. A brother and sister brought together in the dark. Peter hadn't even wanted to join a stupid fraternity, but his father told him that he could really benefit from the contacts he would make. So here he was, a pledge for Alpha Lambda Zeta.

Peter was totally enjoying making love to this marvelous unknown girl. She felt and smelled nice and it was obvious she had a body to die for. When he went down on her, her musky smell almost made him pop his cork right then and there. She felt trim and slim and her pussy lips had been a pure delight. Her labia was just large enough to suck inside his mouth and let him run his tongue through them like they were some sort of desert.

When he finally was able to sink his 7 inch cock up inside his mystery lover, her tight, hot, wet pussy drove him wild. When the light came on and his vision cleared, the shock of seeing his twin sister was mind blowing.

His sister had always been alluring to him. He thought she was simply beautiful. When she would walk around the house in her skimpy clothing, it drove him wild. When she would occasional come out of the bathroom in her panties, or sometimes just a towel. It drove him up a tree. That's when he decided he needed to maintain some distance, before his inappropriate thoughts turned into inappropriate actions. He never wanted his beautiful sister to know what kind of perverted thoughts he had about her.

Yet, here she was. He had his cock buried up inside her vagina. His hips were pushed up against hers and his light brown pubic hair mingled within her blond thatch. He didn't know what to do. He knew one thing, if anything he was getting harder inside her.

Hillary was stunned beyond belief. The marvelous mysterious lover had been her own brother all along. And, he had his big cock up inside her tummy. The accidental incest was causing all sorts of turmoil inside her head. Peter was a fantastic lover, she never came so hard in all her life. The feel of him inside her vagina even now was blissful. Everything was wonderful until the light came on.

Hillary quickly made a decision that probably changed both their lives forever. She whispered to her brother, "I think you had better finish up. We wouldn't want to displease our prospective organizations now would we?"

Peter wasn't sure what shock him the most, finding his lover to be his lovely sister, or the fact she told him to keep fucking her. He started rocking his hips again as he tried to sort through all that had happened.

Hillary closed her eyes and went back to being fucked by her mystery lover. Only, no matter how she tried, Peter's face replaced the one she created for her mystery man. What surprised Hillary the most was what she imagined and Peter hadn't been all that far apart in the first place. She felt his thrusts that seemed more intense. She arched her hips up to meet every inward push into her tummy. She heard her brother moan and whimper as he filled her over and over again with his wonderful cock.

Finally Hillary just opened her eyes and stared into her brother's. She watch as his pleasure came over his face. She could tell he was enjoying her body as much as any other woman's, maybe even more so. The realization that her brother was enjoying fucking her baffled her. The fact that she was feeling her own passion grow from the same act perplexed her even more.

Hillary marveled when an orgasm unleashed itself from deep inside her womb. Peter's pubis kept butting up against her clit as he drove himself in, causing her ardor to grow back to where it had been earlier as her brother expertly tended to her pussy with his mouth.

The orgasm she had was amazing, it was even more amazing that she had it knowing it was her brother fucking her.

Hillary quaked and trembled beneath Peter's body. She felt the weight of his naked body pressing down on her. As she delighted in her climax as she let herself go. Brother or not, he was a magnificent lover, better than any boy she had ever let inside her.

Once her orgasm began to ebb, she whispered into her brother's ear, "Fuck me lover; drive that big cock of your deep into my tummy." She moaned and basked in the afterglow of her climax, and the continued feeling the fullness as her brother's hard shaft stretched her vagina over and over again.

In response to her utterance, with his head now down by hers, she heard Peter whisper back, "Gawd, you feel so incredible, I love you so much, Hills." Hillary was simply stunned by her brother's declaration of love. For so long, she thought he hated her.

Then she felt it. She felt Peter tense up, and then she felt him begin to throb against the walls of her honey hole. She felt spurt after spurt of his semen slam up against the top of her vagina, bathing her cervix in a hot slick puddle. She came to the realization that her brother just ejaculated inside her body, and she didn't care. She loved it.

Peter just laid on top of her until his hard shaft finally started to shrink and fell out of her. Peter was totally overcome by the passion of the moment and while waiting for his dick to shrink, he started kissing his sister all over again. This time with the full understanding that it was indeed his beloved beautiful sister naked underneath him.

As Hillary kissed her brother back, participating fully, she could taste her own cum on his lips and face. She was amazed that she tasted so tangy. It made her start to wonder, what his cum taste like. She was shocked as the crackle of the speaker announced that she soon would find out.

Melinda's grating voice, "Okay girls, time to return the favor. Up and at 'em!"

Sherlyn who was only about 5 feet away from her, curled up against a bookish looking boy, asked Hillary, "What does she mean by that, Hillary?"

Hillary smiled and said, "It mean we are to suck our lovers' cocks."

Sherlyn got a look of horror on her face and then it slowly melted as she began to giggle. The look of dismay was replaced by a blushing smile. The girl looked at her guy and said, "You better enjoy this Terrance, I'm doing it just for you." She giggled again.

Hillary smiled, apparently Sherlyn found her lover to be pleasing. Hillary began to wonder how many time Sherlyn had actually had sex. She whispered over to Sherlyn and asked, "Sherri, tell me, how many times have you done it before?"

Sherlyn giggled and asked, "What, sucked a boy's penis?"

Hillary shook her head, "No, how many times have you had sex?"

Sherlyn turned bright red, "Um, uh, counting tonight?" Hillary nodded her head yes. Sherlyn answered, "Um, just this once." Then she got a terrified look on her face, "Hillary, please don't tell anyone I was a virgin, okay?"

Hillary was shocked by her friend's disclosure. She asked, "Did he break your hymen?" Hillary remembered how when hers was taken out, it hurt like a mother-fucker.

Sherlyn giggled again and responded, "Oh heavens no, I took care of that with a hair brush handle years ago." They she asked again, "You won't tell, will you?"

Hillary smiled and shook her head, "I won't. Enjoy the blowjob." Sherlyn giggled.

Hillary turned back to Peter and whispered, "Well, brother of mine, it looks like it's your lucky day. My fellatio is world renowned."

Her brother asked, "How many times have you given one?"

Hillary giggled, "Well, counting tonight? One."

She kissed down Peter's body, thinking to herself, it was just like the sadist sorority president to turn on the lights for this part. If a girl thought her lover was a toad, then it would be all the harder to suck him.

With those thoughts, she heard Sarah, the black girl, call out, "I'm not going to do that! Not to him anyway! It's bad enough I let him fuck me!" Apparently Sarah didn't find her lover all that appealing now that the lights were on. Hillary thought the girl was totally vicious, the bitch didn't consider the feelings of the boy whatsoever!

The speaker told her, "Okay Sarah, head for the door to your left. Go upstairs and get dressed and see yourself out. Your request to join Sigma Epsilon Chi has been rejected. Please feel free to join another sorority. And, I don't need remind you of your oath to secrecy. A slip of the lip and you will never graduate from any school that matters." Then the speaker asked, "Would any of the rest of you young ladies like to bow out? No? Then get to work girls."

Hillary didn't need any more prompting. She kissed her brothers chest, sucking his nipples as he had done to her. Then she kissed down his body, planting wet kiss after wet kiss as she went. She could see his flaccid penis start to twitch in anticipation as she made her way towards his cock.

As she kissed his lower tummy, she felt his wet cock with her cheek. She glanced over at Sherlyn and the girl already had 'Terrance' inside her mouth sucking on his head. Hillary turned her face to her brother's manhood and pulled his limp dick inside her mouth.

Hillary sucked his penis right down to its base. She noted the comingled juices from their love making on his root. She recognized the tangy flavor of her own cum, and could taste the more foreign taste of his. She sucked him clean as she felt him begin to twitch and grow.