Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speaker, with Melinda's voice, said, "Your choice ladies. You can suck them dry, or you can used them to pleasure yourselves again."

Sherlyn spit out Terrance for a second and asked, "Hillary, what does she mean?"

Hillary smiled at the naïve girl and said, "Either suck him until he cums in your mouth, or you need to fuck him again."

Sherlyn's eyes got huge, and she squeaked, "REALLY? Girls do that?"

Hillary teased her acquaintance who was rapidly becoming her friend, "Yes. Really. What do you think you were doing when Terrance was down between YOUR legs?"

Sherlyn blushed with the realization, she said, "Cumming. And, cumming, and cumming again."

Terrance, being heard from for the first time said, "And, would you believe she squirts! Gawd, I've never tasted anything so good!"

Sherlyn kissed her bookish boy and looked into his eyes and said, "Well, I'm going to return the favor, handsome!" She giggled and went back down to Terrence's long hard shaft.

Hillary got back to work on Peter. In the seconds she was talking with Sherlyn, her brother had grown to his full length. Hillary said, "My, what a big cock you have, brother."

Peter grinned and suggested, "Hills, I thing we better keep our relationship secret for now. What do you think?"

Sherlyn giggled and asked quietly, "Hillary is he really your brother?"

Hillary gasped at Sherlyn's question, "Um, yeah, but Sherlyn, you mustn't tell anyone -- nobody at all."

Sherlyn replied, "WOW! Sure Hillary, Terrance and I won't tell a soul! Honest! Right Terrance?"

Terrance whispered, "Mums the word."

Hillary thought it over for a second or two and replied, "I guess you're right Peter, or do you prefer Pete?"

Peter chuckled, "Either's fine with me, Hills, or do you prefer Hillary?" Hillary got back to work.

There was all sorts of slurping going on around the large room -- four girls sucking on four guys. The unlucky guy who had been bailed out on, had left the room.

Hillary took the head of Peter's cock back inside her mouth and started to suckle him like a hard nipple. She ran her tongue around the mushroom shaped flange over and over again. Peter moaned out as he lay back on his back and enjoyed her ministrations.

Just as she was really getting going, she felt Peter tugging on her hips; he wanted her to straddle his face. She didn't know why; after being fucked and squirted in, she felt like there was a real mess between her legs. Did he really want to stick his face in that? It was his choice, she straddled him and lowered her pussy lips down onto his face. With a little tugging here and there, he zeroed her lips directly over his mouth. They continued to suck and lick each other.

Hillary spit him out and started to plant hot, wet kisses down his shaft. Getting to his scrotum, she decided to give them a lick. Then she took one testicle at a time into her mouth and gently sucked on them. Then she took them both in her mouth, they just barely fit. After bathing them with her tongue she lifted up his shaft and scrotum and started to lick him underneath. Peter gasped out, "Oh shit! Wow! That feels fantastic Hills." Since he liked it so much, she continued to do it for quite a while.

As she serviced Pete's cock, she felt her own passion begin to grow again. She felt her thighs start to tremble.

She reluctantly left the tender spot and climbed back up his shaft, licking and kissing him all the way. She took his cock back into her mouth and started to take him as deeply into her mouth as she could go without choking on it. Hillary didn't know how she was doing, this was her first time and she was winging it. Judging by how Peter was reacting, he must have liked it.

She felt his head drop back down to the mat, giving her pussy a little relief. Good thing, she was getting close to cumming and she had other things in mind.

Peter started humping his hips up as she went down on him. She was face fucking away on his cock. And she could tell she had Peter pretty aroused. Then Hillary heard Sherlyn call her name. Hillary glanced over at her new friend and Sherlyn who was smiling said "Look." She opened her mouth to show a shit load of sperm inside her mouth. She had sucked Terrance to completion. Sherlyn giggled and swallowed as Hillary got back to her own job.

To Hillary, it seemed like Pete was really close to cumming again. She had to decide whether to suck him down, or to fuck him again. The fact he had eaten her to near climax again, and the novelty of her fucking her twin brother was still fresh in her mind. She decided she wanted to feel him stretching her pussy out again.

Her decision made, she spit him out and climbed up, turned around, and straddled him. She scooted her hips back until she felt his hard cock slide up between her butt crack and then she lifted up and pulled his cock into her sweet spot. With Pete's tip ensconced inside her vaginal opening, she slowly sat down on him. Her pussy lips opened as her vagina swallowed his hard shaft. Once inside her, she just sat down on him, impaling herself on his full 7 inches.

Hillary moaned out loudly, her eyes tightly shut as she just sat on her brother. Feeling his thick cock stretch her out, fill her to capacity, making her whole again. After what seemed like a full minute, she leaned forward and started to slide up and down on her lovely Peter's peter.

She reached back as she rode his cock and massaged her clitoris. She really wanted to time it so they got off together. She knew Pete was really close from the blowjob she gave him. So she needed to hurry and catch back up again. She was happy Pete was holding out as long as he was, she just needed another minute.

Finally, Hillary felt her inner tiger in its cage. The penned up passion was waiting to be let loose. As she had to do was unlatch the beast's pen. With a little more manipulation of her clitoris, she tensed up and announced, "Pete! I'm going to cum!"

To her delight, she felt him tense up as she heard her brother gasp, "Me too! Oh shit, here it comes!"

Hillary felt him pulse against the walls of her Vagina as her tiger sprang out of its prison, letting it loose to ravage her body. She made a loud shrill sound, then moaned deeply as her body began to quake and tremble. She fell down on to Peter's chest as she felt her brother squirt inside her. Strong shocks went down through her thighs and her tummy contracted causing her to writhe on top of her brother. Fucking her sibling was so absolutely taboo that it enhanced the incredible intense climax she was having.

Hillary was absolutely sure that if the University found out her new boyfriend was really her own brother, they both would have been tossed out of school, if not arrested. Her thoughts were interrupted when Peter said, "Before I have to leave. Meet me at the Library tomorrow after classes; say 3:00pm, okay?"

Hillary kissed him on the lips and said, "I'll be there. I guess we have some things to talk about, don't we."

The speaker crackled again and the man was on this time. He said, "Well, folks, that was a real show. Guys, kiss your lovely ladies goodnight and head out and get dressed." As the boys filed out of the room, Peter blew Hillary a kiss.

Melinda came into the room after the boys left. She said, "Well, you little sluts used your loose cunts really well tonight. You even got rid of a rival in the process." Then she looked at Hillary, "Ms. Hansen, I have to admit I haven't seen fucking with that much passion to it in a long time around here. You must really have liked your boy."

Hillary giggled and with a bit of wry humor said, "Yeah, it was like I'd known him all my life."

Melinda still looking at Hillary announced, "Our dear Hillary here has earned top honors for the first test. She fucked like a mink. Congratulations Ms. Hansen!"

Then she addressed all the girls, "Now ladies, at the other end of the basement you will find a bathroom. I want you all to clean up and report upstairs to get dressed. I don't want you making my common room smell like a fucking whore house, so clean those cunts out good. Get to it ladies!"