All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge Pt. 04'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoy reading this story and great ending, left me wanting more !!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lucy

You certainly have a dirty and active imagination.

I have to confess that this is always a favourite topic and you have written a very readable story.

My one criticism is that it was far too long. 3 separate chapters would have been my preference. You could also then keep the flow going with regular posts. The gap between this and the last one had me trying to remember who hated whom, and who had done what when and where.

Very enjoyable though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the stories

Hi lucy I live all your stories and can't wait for pt 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Words

This list really applies to the whole series, not just this part:

rapped = wrapped

towed = toed

TIVE IT TO ME = GIVE

aloud = allowed

rapped = wrapped

threw = through

write = right

where = wear

In these instances you have used the incorrect word. It is really distracting to have '&' in place of 'and'. It would be very easy to do a simple search and replace to replace & with 'and' before publishing and make things easier on your readers for almost no effort.

Good story and thank you for the great deal of effort you have obviously put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good, but too harsh

Hell Lucy,

I've loved reading all of the parts of this, but I must confess that I feel too bad for Harmony at this point. You should give her a chance to take some revenge. I think it'd be really hot to see Michelle, Cindy, and Rachel get a reversal and be tortured by the pledges brutally. Maybe they take things too far and start talking around campus about the things happening and get punished and expelled. Just a suggestion.

Thanks,

Some dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Harmony deserves some fun too! I was really hoping for some action with scara! Maybe you'll add that. Other wise amazing! Hope you finish it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Parts 5 through as many as you can write

are very much looked forward to. the list of opportunities for Harmony to use her experiences and broaden her expectations is unlimited. This is a great, great story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rebecca

The Rebecca/Harmony dynamic, and Harmony totally crushing on Rebecca despite her best intentions, is by far the hottest aspect of this series. Please continue to develop that story line in the next part. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucy, That head trapping harnesses, sounds yummy..

Is Cindy and Rebecca ever going to get some two on one time with Harmony? Without Ashley, Michelle or Taylor watching over her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Totally agree with anonymous from 2/5 -- Rebecca

Rebecca has definitely gotten into Harmony's head and turned her. Rebecca does own Harmony as she should. Harmony giving her letter 10 out of 10 seals the deal. But does Harmony become a sister? Maybe Rebecca convinces Ashley to create a special category of sisterhood for Harmony where she can only join the sorority if she pledges to serve Rebecca. Then the ownership is more official.

Whatever you come up with though will be great I'm sure. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love the fact harmony is slowly becoming more submissive to Rebecca I'm starting to think she enjoys being Rebecca's whore. I'm also wondering could you make poppy and Lexi seduce harmony and could you have harmony get gangbanged by all the pledges.

nightshade99nightshade99almost 10 years ago
I like it a lot.

The more I read the story through this 4 parts the more I like it. Specialy the interaction between Harmony and Rebecca.

I'm looking forward to read next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

I love your story and hope you add to it. I hope you continue with Harmony and Rebecca and make Harmony her submissive slave. I would also love Britney to continue to dominate her sometimes with lots of farting.

naughtygirl36564naughtygirl36564over 9 years ago
Please write Faster

This story is amazing I was wondering if we could talk some time my name is Mary and I will love to be apart of this story please get back to me my email is volleyballgal3535@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more

I love all of your stories. Please write more. I love the way it is going and trust your judgement, but personally I would love Harmony to become Rebecca's slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending

All the commenters so far who have stated that they want to see Harmony as Rebecca's Slave are stupid, she has no knowledge of what to do and just wants to humiliate Harmony. There is no place for that in the D/s relationship as she clearly has no concept of restraint and even if she has her friendship with Cindy clearly overrides that into dangerous and harmful territory. What should happen is for Rebecca and Cindy to show their hatred of Harmony and be kicked out of the Sorority for it. Certainly Harmony should be the focus of perverted entertainment for the group but only Ashley has shown enough restraint to be deserving of the title.

Otherwise of course the big question is where is the rest of the story, it kind of stops right in the middle.

pjw7326pjw7326about 9 years ago
more ?

is there going to be an ending to this , I would like to see Harmony make the sorority but with the leader board finish equal 3rd meaning she and the co 3rd placer told by Ashley they they can be pledge sisters for the year and full sisters the following year instead , and Harmony doesnt have her own room but has to sleep in either other girls beds on rotation , being their lezzie slave each night for a different girl, and her agreeing to it , and maybe rebecca admitting she is in love with harmony would be good

guy76guy76almost 9 years ago
THank you for this piece of art

I really love this story and enjoyed every bit so far.

You really have a kinky and very detailed way of describing the situations Harmony is going through and im still hoping you will continue this some day.

Kepe it up!

Greetz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Harmony

Let me just start saying that I love this story, and that I find it very hot.

But I am craving to get to know what happens to Harmony.

I just want to hug the poor girl and protect her from the world.

In fact I am so much into this story that I have had dreams of saving Harmony and giving some of the other characters what they deserve.

artty67artty67over 8 years ago
Thankyou Lucy

Thankyou Lucy, for a very entertaining story I know these longer story's take a lot of work but I am sure you managed to get lots of personal pleasure while writing it. Keep on writing and take care.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
I have one regret.

My only regret regarding this story is that I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I wish there was a way to change it. :(. I'm looking forward to more, though unlike some others, I don't feel sorry for Harmony. She is exactly where she wants to be, living exactly how she loves to live. #notears4harmony

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
No end? I can't believe it

You can't let the story in its fourth chapter whithout end it. This is a crime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need more

I hope you are not going to end this I really would love to read on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please please don't stop I am totally hooked, I pray harmony makes it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 angel 3 bitches

Harmony better get in; Rebecca, Cindy, and Michelle deserve some Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Poppy doesnt steal Harmony out from under Rebecca, that'll suck. Also Jesus let this girl stand up for herself. Let her get full control over Cindy or Britney's next punishment. Let her have some domming over these bitches.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know I am very late but I feel so bad for Lindsay. She worked so hard and got kicked out in return :(

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m addicted to these stories! Make them nastier, with lots more punishment for harmony. Unlike most, I’d love to be in harmony’s position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous