Sorrow's Sieve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, big brother." She wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I'm really happy for you." Peter squeezed her a little harder at her words and took a deep breath.

"I'm happy for you too, babe. If you get cold come inside and wait, okay?"

Galen nodded her agreement and Peter went inside. Looking around she realized she had never really looked at their yard before. It was simple with a small law in the front, the edges sported some well manicured shrubs that were bursting with flower buds, she couldn't wait to see what colors would be produced. She walked along the edge of the yard and tried to take everything in, everything she had been missing. A yawn caught her off guard and a soft buzzing began in the back of her mind. It took her a few moments to realize what that feeling meant. By the time she did it was too late to do anything about it. She took a few steps toward the front door as her vision closed in and she felt herself spiraling inward. She had been away from Braedan too long and not going to their island in her dreams last night must have had a bigger effect than she first thought. She should have listened to Peter and waited inside. The last thing she saw before she tumbled completely within herself made her heart freeze in fear, the handsome face of Greg Daniels coming toward her.

12