All Comments on 'Sorted at the Funhouse'

by thick1191

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great concept!

This is really such a simple, logical idea and I am surprised that it has not been tried (as far as I know).

I am not into everything available at the funhouse, I for one, would be in the cocksuckers line.

SissyDianaSissyDianaover 10 years ago
Sounds perfect for a cocksucker like me.

I'd love to go to this cocksucker's paradise! Where is this place and what's the name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would definitely be in the cocksuckers line as I'm a cum loving cocksucking fagot slut.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 3 years ago
"Erotic Shame"

The allure of submission is difficult to put into words ; here is a chance for aspiring bottoms to visit the soul of the fully christened cocksucker, and live in the thill of life in the crosshairs of erections and their owners. The Funhouse really is a " win win" for all concerned.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Very creative idea that should be put into service. I would definitely go to the cocksucker side. I have sucked cocks several times and wished I had another cock to suck. Having an unlimited supply of hard cocks to service is exciting. Also having the different rooms for the different likes and wants is a great idea. Wish this was legal and available in every city.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

I've seen several stories exactly like this with service centers for faggots and Alphas. This one was a bit on the mild side and was easy to read. I'd like to see it more fully developed to include it being told from both sides more. This author could do that easily since he writes well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous