All Comments on 'Soul Belongings'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A wonderfull story.

After a long time I have read such well drafted description justifying the incestuous relationship. The whole story is spell bounding. I find it hard to properly describe my positve response to this well written piece of literature.

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Fantastic

The story line was great. It was also nice to see the results of their life forty years later, you did a great job to show the continuity of their life and love of each other. I only add that you could have them repeat their vows as a forty annivarsy of their shared love together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the best stories of incest/taboo that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Deeply touched!

What a wonderful story of tolerance and love!

qdataqdataabout 18 years ago
Simply beautiful!

So good to read a story so well crafted: a real pleasure to read, thank you.

David48David48over 17 years ago
yeah it's a 100...

...however...where in the hell did you find your vocabulary? capshelf? paradicically? You gotta be UK! It was a hellava (that's pure Texas vocab) story, and hotter than fire. OK...I have always had a weakness for the romance angle in any story (you get tired of the continuous string of slam and fuck stories), and this one ranks up there with some of the best I've read. A really sweet tale, but really...are you sure some of those words really exist? Damn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Only ONE problem

I'm going to start out with a positive that is the most important part of this comment: You are a very talented writer, and tell stories as well as describe scenes amazingly. Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy this story nearly as much as I should have because of the dialogue. The words that these characters use and the way they come out just lacks subtlety. While it is beautiful, it is not realistic. Read the sentences over again and imagine using them yourself. When have you ever spoken like that to somebody? If you work on that, I believe your stories will become immeasurably better. I truly believe you are a fantastic writer, otherwise I would not have wasted time writing this comment. I hope you continue writing with this in mind, because without dialogue in mind you are better than most writers on here(including me).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No problem

The dialog is fine in this story and does reflect real people. Culture and education always puts dialect in speech, as it does here in this story.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Really Beautiful Tale

What can I say that will add to what has already been said? I found it to be refreshingly well-written and filled with phrases capable of evoking real emotion from your reader. Thank you for sharing it.

LitaholicLitaholicabout 14 years ago
Excellent!!!!

An excellently written story of love and sex. I hope that I enjoy your other writings as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Wow. That was with out a doudt one of the best stories ive ever read, not just on this site but overall. The part where Roger repeted the vows Julies father said, made me cry I was so moved. You are trully talented. Thank you for writing this.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
A Beautiful Story!!

This was such a beautiful story. I like how you had all three of them be in love with each other. Great story, with a great sense of love and companionship. Hope you write more wonderful stories just like this one. I love a story with a happy ending. 5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boring

it got very long and boring in the middle you could have cut a lot out and still got the message across and made the story easier to read and shorter.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
very pleasing

your story pleased me as it wasn't a quick and impersonal type but a long and refined tale of love I only wish I knew what became of Julies siblings because I felt there needed to be some closure on that matter

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Very very well done

This by far exceeded my expectations of any thing I have read on this site as well as others. This has to be my favorite of all, thank you for this delightfully wonderful read. Simply put you are awesome.

ABSsABSsalmost 10 years ago
very nice

not typing well. but very satisfying

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it became slower and more distant

the longer it went. and it went on for a long time.

I have to agree with some of the others, some of the words you used are not in any dictionary and spell check couldn't find anything close enough to try. But, when you look at the tags you chose, "sowel mates" explains a lot.

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelalmost 10 years agoAuthor
A response...

Actually I did misspell 'sowel mates' but not in the manner you are thinking. It was supposed to be 'Sowell Mates'. "Sowell" is the last name of Roger and Miranda - and Julie, once she marries Roger. I was planning a series of stories focusing on different characters from this story and their children. Each of these stories would have had the 'Sowell Mates' tag. But as my writing changes, so does my focus on what I want to write about, and I never got much more than a few pages of a couple Sowell Mates stories written.

Also, I can only say I agree whole heartedly with the writing criticisms of this story. It was my first one and it shows in so many ways. The writing style is tedious and plagued by typos and jarring words. I can't read this story without cringing, and I can never make it all the way through.

...sorry folks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Expecting more

A very heartwarming love story. I am an open minded person, but honestly, you'd have to be an idiot not to sympathize with this story. I usually am not fond of ménage à trois, but I can make an exception with this story. I'd read your other work too and since I've noticed you haven't written anything on here in a long time, I can only hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good upto page4

The old woman getting involved with the siblings sexually ruined it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Thank you for the explanation

It makes more sense now.

It was a pleasant surprise to see your comment. I hope all is well and you will soon take up the pen (keyboard?) again.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Freak babies of incest

is a fallacy. genetic problems are just a tiny bit more than the national average. <5% OK anyone answer me how do lesbians fuck each other??? is sucking a tit fucking, eating pussy is that fucking, how about a finger in the pussy is that fucking? hey I just want to know...I do know if a guy inserts his dick in a pussy, it's fucking.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
How do lesbians fuck?

is sucking a tit fucking, or is sucking a pussy fucking? how about fingering a pussy, is that fucking? I do know when a guy inserts a dick in a pussy it's fucking. hey I'm not against lesbians, just want to know. maybe fucking just means getting off together so it's a figure of speech??? what ever rocks you boat is ok with me no offence intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's not worth reading it

Good initial ideea, bad writing adding the nymphomaniac guest and all that crap about her life. That ruined it for me. Who says this is the best on Lit, they're illiterates or they'll rate everything with 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not what I expected, but this was beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter what the critics say, I just revisited this one after almost 20 years, and it still makes me soft inside.

Commenting on how lesbians fuck Johnny... dude, ever heard of strap-ons? Oh, and sex and fuck fall sort of in the same category, same as sex and making love

Oh, I get it, only illiterates would score high on this submission... I would proudly wear that label with honour, much more kind than what the Ex expounded on me for more than 34 years.

Now, perhaps all those critics should take pen in hand, and provide the eager readers with The Great Lit Novel, yes?

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

A little over-the-top but it is a wonderful, touching story. I was expecting a reveal near the end that the 3 of them have the same mother lol. I'm not sure if the ages work out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Last chapter fine, until that just too too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous