Soul Belongings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Miranda fondled Julie’s breasts, Julie caressed Miranda’s as well. They were seriously into each other, each of them sighing and making little grunts of pleasure. Miranda laid down flat on her back, Julie, on her hands and knees, poised her self over her, her tits hanging down into Miranda’s face. As Julie slowly lowered herself on top of Miranda, Miranda took one of Julie’s tits and placed the decidedly protruding nipple to her mouth and sucked on it like an infant. Julie, with a look of immense satisfaction and love, ran her hand through Miranda’s silky black hair while Miranda continued to devotedly suck at her breast.

“Oh, Sweetie, that feels wonderful, I love that!” Julie said. Miranda released Julie’s tit from he mouth and smiled up at her. “Now let me show you something.” Julie said as she positioned her chest directly over Miranda’s. Julie lowered herself slowly, her nipples, the size of grapes, became increasingly closer to Miranda’s pea sized nipples, until they touched lightly. Miranda gasped at the sensation. Julie very deliberately and very gingerly maneuvered back and forth causing her nipples to continually rub against Miranda’s.

“Ohhhhhhhh, God!” Miranda intoned. “That feels so good! I can feel the sensation all the way down to my pussy!”

Julie straddled Miranda’s right leg placing her hand over Miranda’s trimmed vagina. “You feel it all the way to this pussy, Sweetie?” Julie asked.

“Yes!” Miranda gasped.

“You have such a beautiful pussy, and it’s so wet!” Julie said as she began fondling Miranda’s cunt. Julie rubbed her hand all over Miranda’s pussy. She stuck a finger in, then two, when she got three fingers in Miranda moaned loudly.

Watching Miranda and Julie go at it like this, was incredibly stimulating and had a reinvigorating effect on Roger. All ready he felt himself getting hard again. Julie was quick to notice this.

“Miranda, we’ve made your brother hard again.” Julie said delightfully. Miranda looked over at Roger’s building erection. “Look how dazzling your brother’s dick is when it’s growing hard.” Julie said as she continued to finger Miranda’s cunt.

“Mmmm-hmmm,” Miranda said voicing her agreement while still engrossed in Julie’s ministrations.

“Do you want to feel his cock inside you, Honey?” Julie asked breathily.

Miranda looked Roger directly in the eyes; he could see the love she had for him in those eyes and also the need. “Yes,” Miranda whispered in answer to Julie’s question, but Roger knew she was talking to him.

Roger’s cock was once again rock solid and his heart was beating considerably fast. He felt a desire to be with his sister stronger than any desire he had ever felt before.

“She wants you Roger, she needs you.” Julie said encouraging him with a desire of her own glowing in her eyes. She appeared to be hankering to see them together as much as he and Miranda hankered to be together. Julie slid off to Miranda’s side as Roger approached her from the other side. Miranda grasped Roger’s sturdy arm and pulled him toward her.

Roger yearningly moved on top of Miranda, his rigid cock pressed against her pubic bones. The feel of her naked body under his was heart-achingly good. Her skin felt so smooth and so soft, her face was so gorgeous, her eyes so intense. She was so beautiful, but more than that, he knew the person she was inside, the kind and gentle soul with just a touch of fiery attitude she was. He had loved her for who she was so much all his life. Tonight he had come to understand why he always felt forlorn when he thought of Miranda eventually finding someone to share her life with. He had come to realize that he was desperately in love with her, that he had always wanted to be the one she chose. He had never let himself admit that because even subconsciously he knew it was an impossible dream. But now looking into her incredible sky blue eyes he could see the love and desire he had for her requited.

“I love you, Miranda.” Roger said.

“I love you so much big brother!” Miranda replied.

Roger lowered his head until his lips met hers. He kissed her more passionately than he had before and she returned the kiss just the same. As Roger kissed Miranda he took hold of Julie’s hand squeezing it gently, it was all because of her, she was the one who by opening up to them freed their inhibitions and was making this possible, she was a part of this and for that Roger loved her as much as he loved Miranda.

Roger shifted his body smoothly and felt his cock positioned at the entrance of Miranda’s pussy. Roger pushed his cock into her. Slowly his wood-stiff member squeezed through the wonderfully tight, warm, and moist passage. Roger closed his eyes basking in the euphoric feeling as he penetrated deeper, he felt intrinsically connected to his beloved sister. Miranda sighed in extreme contentment. Roger plunged very deep into Miranda’s cunt until finally their pelvises met. Roger and Miranda stayed motionless for a moment, luxuriating in it. Then just as slowly as he pushed in, Roger pulled out. When the tip of his cock returned to the entrance of her pussy, Miranda scooted her pelvis upward as though she could not stand the thought of being totally separated from her brother. Roger once again descended into the glory that was his sister’s cunt. He plunged his cock in faster this time and harder, then pulled out quicker only to once again immerse his cock deep into her.

He and Miranda built a steady rhythm together, with his cock moving in and out of her pussy and Miranda’s hips moving with Roger’s to keep the momentum in a steady groove. Harder and faster Roger thrust into his sister, deeper and longer as Miranda whimpered lustfully. Roger began to grunt as his cock permeated her, he kissed Miranda; lovingly and intensely, he kissed her on her lips and down her neck. He licked and fondled her marvelous small firm breasts with his tongue and sucked on her sweet nipples, he brought his free hand down under her and squeezed her awe-inspiring ass. “Yes!” Miranda said as he did all this, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she said zealously.

“Oh Sis, I love you!” Roger said sincerely as he meshed more and more deep into her.

“I love you so much, Bro!” Miranda replied through sharp gasps.

Roger glanced over at Julie; he still had her hand in his. She seemed as much into their love-making as he and Miranda were, Julie’s other hand was agilely rubbing her pussy as she intently watched them, and she was making small grunts of pleasure. She seemed enraptured by their coupling, as if she was deriving as much pleasure from watching their enchanted intercourse as they were from the act itself. As Roger made love to his sister and basked in the bond they were affirming, he felt as much connected to Julie as he did with Miranda. Even if at this moment it was he and Miranda that were physically adjoined, it was all three that were merging emotionally. He squeezed Julie’s hand tighter as he continued to have coition with Miranda. Then Miranda’s hand joined his and Julie’s, all their fingers intertwining, and it really felt like all three of them were sharing this experience equally. Roger buried his head in the crook of Miranda’s neck kissing and licking it. He steadily kept pumping his cock in and out of her for a good amount of time, while all three of them breathed heavily and moaned in pleasure

The familiar feeling of pressure began to build up in Roger’s cock. He knew he was once again nearing orgasm. He concentrated on maintaining his erection, holding off ejaculation as long as possible. He knew Miranda was close to cumming and he wanted to cum with her. Miranda had a far off look in her eye as Roger was still delivering his cock in and out of her. Looking at her Roger got the impression of a rapidly heating pot on a stove getting ready to boil over.

It looked like Julie was also coming close to bringing herself to climax as she continued to finger-fuck herself. The closer that he and Miranda were getting to orgasm, the more intense Julie’s ogling.

Finally, Miranda did reach her boiling point and her body spasmed as her cunt clenched hard on Roger’s cock. That was enough to send him over the brink, his whole body felt like a volcano ready for a massive burst and he could not delay eruption any longer. His body stiffened and he rammed his throbbing cock so far up his sister’s cunt he felt he was in her womb, then his cock gushed forth a prolific amount of hot cream deep into his sister’s vaginal cavity and up her birth canal.

“Oh God yes! OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!” Miranda screamed as she came, as her pussy vigorously siphoned Roger’s cock. Roger twitched and convulsed as he experienced an orgasm of such sheer intensity like none he had before.

“Oh Miranda, I love you!” Roger shouted.

Julie was entering an orgasm as well it seemed. She kept repeating, “OH! OH! OH!!!” as her body thrashed on the bed her hand moving frantically in her cunt. Roger was still holding her other hand along with Miranda and the three of them drew their hands together in a closer clench as they rode out their orgasms as one until they finally subsided.

“You two are so amazing and so hot, that was incredible!” Julie said as she rubbed her body up against both Roger and Miranda kissing them both with utter love. “Thank you so much for letting me be with you in this moment, to share in your love, it’s been so long since I held this kind of love for anyone in my heart. I thought I never would again.”

“You’re part of us now Julie, you helped make this happen, you belong with us. We’re all family now.” Miranda said between taking deep breaths. Roger showed he was in complete agreement with Miranda’s words by kissing and hugging Julie fervently. Then Roger did the same with Miranda. He could never remember ever being as full of joy as he was in this moment, so overwhelmed with the love he held for these two women.

Roger turned on his back and Julie snuggled into the crook of his arm. Miranda nestled into him on the other side and laid her hand on his stomach, Julie laid her hand on top of Miranda’s. With an arm around each woman, Roger gave them both an affectionate squeeze. .

“You are both my babies, I love you so much!” Julie said. Her custodial words touched Roger’s heart and all of a sudden he realized why he had become so easily attached to her. Of course there was an immediate attraction, but also, she represented something he never had in his life; she was like an older sibling, mentor, and confidante. In a life with absentee parents, he had to assume the role of guardian with Miranda, and he loved that role and how his sister revered him in it, but he had never had someone in his life older than him that he could completely trust and he wished he had. It struck him that it could also be why Miranda had become so fond of Julie so fast. She had an older brother, but she never had an older sister figure, now it seemed she did. Roger wondered; did he and Miranda fill a similar vacancy in Julie’s life? She mentioned how she could never have children, which must have been devastating to her, so maybe they were fulfilling some need in Julie to dote on someone younger. If so, that was fine with Roger, he felt safe and fostered with Julie. With her and Miranda, he had never felt happier in his life.

Roger was broken from his reverie by the feel of a hand on his cock. He looked down and saw that Julie’s hand was now affectionately playing with his flaccid member.

“You really do have a beautiful cock.” Julie said dreamily as she continued to move her hand deftly on his organ, moving it from side to side, holding it up, and running her hand down the shaft. “I always adored the feel of a cock. I never actually explored all you could do with one until I got with my father. Our relationship was so secure and so sensual we felt we could indulge in our deepest desires with each other. I remember how he would touch me everywhere with his. Oh how I loved that! The feel of it running up my legs, my arms, my back, up my ass, between my tits…”

“He used to tit-fuck you?” Roger asked as he felt a twinge in his own cock.

“Oh yes!” Julie exclaimed, “Just like every time we tried something new, he was timid about it at first, but I always assured him that there was nothing I didn’t want to do with him. I think that became one of his favorite things to do, he loved my tits so much. It was wonderful! I loved how it felt smooshing his stiff dick between my boobs…Oh my, again?!!!” Between her fondling of his cock and the detailed account of tit-fucking she was describing, Roger’s cock was once again growing hard.

“Oh Sweetie, did I make you hard again?” Julie asked him with a note of excitement in her voice.

“How could you not?” Roger asked in return as he smiled at her.

“Do you want to tit-fuck me, Baby?” Julie asked as she eagerly stroked his cock to full attention.

“I…I, uh…” Roger desperately wanted to, so much in fact that his tongue was tripping over itself as he tried to get the words out.

“It’s okay, Sweetie, I want to as well.” Julie said “I want to take care of you.” Julie rolled on top of Roger and kissed him deeply. Then she started to slowly slide her body down. Roger reveled in how it felt, her tits sliding down him and her pelvis, stomach, and chest sliding over his cock. She came to a stop when his cock got into position between her ample bosom. Then she moved sideways slightly and back making her tits sway against his cock. She took her tits in her hands and squeezed them together with his cock in between. The sensation to Roger was fantastic. Roger pumped his hips up and down making his cock slide back and forth between her tits. Julie squeezed her tits even tighter together as he moved his rigid cock between that soft but compressed flesh and it felt immeasurably good.

Miranda kissed him tenderly and rubbed her hands over his chest as he continued to tit-fuck Julie. Julie released his cock from between her luscious breasts, then, taking one tit in her hand, she brought her large and erect nipple to the tip of his cock. She rubbed her supple nipple all around his cock head. His cock slick with various fluids from his previous lovemaking, and exuding even more pre-cum at that moment, made her nipple glide nearly frictionless around the head. The sensation was driving him wild, it felt so extraordinarily good. Julie switched to her other nipple rubbing it all over the head of his cock just like she had with the other one. His cock swelled even more and a pleasant tingling sensation originating at the tip of his cock, where Julie’s nipple was touching it, was running all through his body.

“How’s it feel, baby?” Julie asked as once again his cock fell in between her tits and she squeezed them together.

“Like heaven!” Roger declared as he and Miranda separated from their kiss. Julie scooted herself back up Roger’s body and as she came forward he took hold of her wondrous tits. He squeezed and caressed them then brought a nipple to his mouth. Julie’s chest heaved in and out as he sucked on her tit. He tasted his own pre-cum and that only added to the erotic moment. He switched to her other nipple licking and sucking the clear fluid off of that one as well.

Julie sat astride Roger moving her hips to brush her pussy back and forth over his stomach. He felt the warm wetness of her cunt coating his skin; he could see that Julie was highly aroused.

“Oh Roger, I need you in me now!” Julie said in a feverish sounding voice. “I want to ride your cock!”

“Ride it, Baby, please ride it!” Roger exclaimed, her words causing his cock to throb for attention. Miranda fondled her own breasts, tweaking her nipples as she watched Julie shift her pelvis over Roger’s upstanding cock.

Roger felt the tip of his cock meet the entrance of Julie’s pussy. Julie eased herself down and her pussy engulfed his cock. He reveled in the sheer rightness of the feeling as he slid deep into her. Julie shut her eyes, tilted her head back and gave an audible sigh. For a moment or two she stayed perfectly still like she was engraving the feel of this moment in her mind. Roger ran his hands up and down her soft, voluptuous body, savoring the feel of her and of his fully erect boner speared through her cunt.

Roger looked into Julie’s pampering hazel eyes, still amazed at how quickly he had come to endear this woman, but he couldn’t deny it and he didn’t want to. “I love you.” he told her.

“I love you too, Baby, and now I’m really going to take good care of you.” Julie said softly with a lustful smile. She slowly began to maneuver her groin, raising herself up slightly and lowering herself back down, causing her pussy to slide up and down on his slick cement-hard cock. She rode his cock with skill and dedication, bringing him to his pleasure threshold countless times but not over it. Roger happily deferred control to Julie, letting her take them where she wanted to go, having already had two previous orgasms it helped his endurance as she guided them on a strenuously slow yet enthrallingly delicious journey towards climax.

Miranda was becoming more and more aroused as she watched Roger and Julie in blissful copulation. She was touching herself all over, from playing with her tits to stroking her dripping pussy. Julie offered her hand to Miranda and when she took it, Julie gently drew Miranda towards her. Miranda was pulled to a kneeling position on the bed and then slipping one leg over Roger, she sat on him in front of Julie. Miranda and Julie were face to face and they came together in a tight embrace, kissing each other fiercely. Roger had an admirable view of Miranda’s backside, her raven black hair falling to her shoulders, her appealing tan back leading to her perfect ass with her butt cheeks slightly spread as she straddled his torso. Roger put out his hands to touch Miranda’s warm smooth skin, he ran one hand down the small of her back and she squirmed at the sensation wriggling her adorable ass on his abdomen. Roger loved it! He massaged his sister’s back and shoulders while she and Julie continued to hug and kiss, and Julie rode his cock.

Miranda rubbed her body purposefully against Julie’s and the women groped and fondled each other in heated love and excitement. Julie continued to yearningly ride Roger’s cock and all three of them let out moans and groans of ecstasy as all of them lost themselves in each other.

Roger felt like he was in a place where space and time didn’t exist, all that existed was this feeling of perfect love, harmony, and erotic bliss. He realized now why he had never felt totally satisfied with any relationship he had before, why he always felt he was still alone. He had always held something back, a part of himself that he was afraid to let go of and share with anyone. Even at the most intimate of moments, it had just never felt right. Now in this place, with these women it felt so incredibly right and he completely let go of himself. It was rapture! He felt safe with these incredible women and he held nothing back. Out of all the people in the world, he could trust Julie and Miranda explicitly, it was more than their bodies they were exposing to each other; it was their souls. They were in a place they created together, a womb of warmth, peace, and love, where they would always find shelter from the coldness of the outside world.

Roger didn’t know how long his mind had been adrift in that perfect place as they all indulged in their lovemaking, but as his thoughts began to become more focused he felt as if it had been a fair amount of time. One more time Roger felt that familiar pressure building up inside him as he neared orgasm, and he supposed that had been what brought him back to his senses. Julie appeared close to cumming as well. She had redoubled her efforts slamming up and down on his cock, her juicy pussy giving his dick a little squeeze every time she came down on it. She was also kissing Miranda with a frantic passion now, and Miranda was returning those kisses just as frantically. Miranda had scooted herself down and was rubbing her groin against both Roger’s and Julie’s as Julie’s groin kept moving up and down on Roger’s cock.

1...345678