All Comments on 'Soul Mates'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
picky, picky

I really enjoyed the story, gave it a 5, but come on. He can't rub his cock between her labium. Labium is singular, one lip. For two lips, it's labia.

If you'd done it once, I'd have said nothing, but after 3-4 times it got annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Passionate, wild, romantic!

My first comment here. I usually avoid reading stories more than 2 pages but this got me hooked! Keep writing!

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy and romantic

I enjoyed this story very much. Please keep writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
It's always better...

when your lover is also your soul mate. Mine was--we shared so much together. Your story brought back a lot of memories. Great story, by the way.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
A Follow-up

Could give the Ex and Brother time to Wonder who that girl is and what did she do with Damon. Esp. the Ex she may have fallen into bed with his Brother. But it doesn't mean she lost all feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but ending was a little abrupt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...