Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

With their lips together, he pumped slowly. There was just something about kissing and fucking, as though one was only complete with the other. Damon reached out and fondled her tits as she slid her hand down to play with her clit.

It occurred to Paige that maybe it was just the naughtiness of this forbidden sex that made it so good. She was engaged and shouldn't be here with another man, and then to be enjoying it so much. Maybe she could justify it in her own mind by thinking of it as research for an article, maybe one on having a last-minute fling before tying the knot. People did it all the time. Aw, hell, it was just a great fuck, she was enjoying the hell out of it, and that's all there was to it.

Paige's mind was so overwhelmed by the intense pleasure she was having that errant thoughts could probably justify anything. Such as when Damon's breathing intensified, and he announced that he was about to come, and she told him that she was protected and he could come inside of her. He didn't argue or question, and when he blasted her insides, she could feel the strength of his ejaculations to such a degree that she exploded in her own mind-shattering orgasm. She pulled him to her, locking their lips together in the most passionate kiss she had ever had.

Paige had never climaxed with Jack at exactly the same time, and this one seemed to last forever, leaving her gasping for air when it finally, and somewhat disappointingly, ended.

Damon slowly pulled out of her unleashing a heavy stream of his semen dripping out. He eased onto his side facing her and watched as she reached down and rubbed the gooey liquid all over her pussy. She then scooped more out of her pussy and deliriously smeared it around her tits and abdomen. Staring in fascination had Damon's wilting cock having a moment of rejuvenation. But regrettably it didn't last.

More satiated than she knew she had a right to be, Paige eased down to completely supine, snuggled close to Damon and drifted off into a fitful sleep.

* * *

It would have been easy to start something up when they awoke in the morning, Paige thought. They were both already naked with crusty remnants of last night's lovemaking still adhering to their bodies, so it wouldn't have been a stretch to do it one more time. But she knew she had to draw the line somewhere or she might never want to leave this hotel room. She turned to her bed partner and found him lying on his side facing her and gazing at her.

"Good morning," Damon offered dreamily.

"Good morning," Paige returned with a warm smile. She could see he had his cell phone in his hand.

When he saw that she had noticed, he advised, "So, the news is not much better today. Weather is still bad, airport is still closed, flights are still grounded."

She nodded her understanding, but strangely was not particularly upset. Maybe there was time for another romp.

"However, there is an alternative," Damon went on. "I've reserved the last vehicle at the car rental agency. It's a four-wheel drive SUV. I'm going to drive the rest of the way. If you'd like to join me, we can get most of the way by tonight and make it to our destination tomorrow by midday. Or you can take your chance with the weather."

"Aren't the roads closed?"

"Not all of them."

"Do I have time to shower?" Paige asked with a grin. At least they would be moving, she reasoned. Just sitting around was agonizing.

They also decided to have a big breakfast since they might not eat again for a while. In the dining room, they saw a frustrated Max and Francine, and joined the married couple. When asked what they'd been doing, both Paige and Damon downplayed their interaction with statements of "just hanging around." Damon announced his and Paige's plan, to which Max was quick to ask if they had room for two more. Damon and Paige readily agreed, and an hour later, the four were on their way.

But not before Paige called Jack to let him know what was going on: that they were driving, where they would stop for the night and that she would see him tomorrow. She'd had a somewhat selfish motive for agreeing to the married couple joining them: so she could report to Jack that it was Max and Francine with whom she would be traveling. Jack did not take the news too well. It seems his parents were to leave on a cruise in three days and if Paige didn't arrive in time, she wouldn't get to meet them. Jack further iterated that his mother was old-fashioned, and if she didn't get to meet her future daughter-in-law before the wedding, she would insist on it being postponed.

When she got in the SUV, the others could see that she was upset, and when she explained why, Damon said he'd do his best to get her there in time.

"So, you're anxious to meet your future in-laws?" Francine asked as they rode.

"I just want to make a good impression," Paige said. "And we've put too much planning into this wedding to postpone it."

"Maybe if Jack is so willing to accommodate his mother in postponing it, it will give you extra time to decide if he's really your soul mate," Damon suggested.

"He is my soul mate," Paige countered. She turned to the married couple in the back seat. "Are you guys soul mates?"

"Soul mates?" Francine repeated.

"More like cell mates," Max quipped.

"Be careful," Francine warned playfully.

"Damon doesn't believe in soul mates," Paige reported. "He doesn't think that two people can be meant for each other."

"Really?" Francine questioned. "That's interesting because if I didn't know any better, I would have thought that you and he were soul mates."

"Us?" Paige asked.

"No way," Damon confirmed.

"Both of you say it like you really mean it."

And that shut everyone up for a while.

There was little talk for most of the rest of the drive, and what talk there was was not anything meaningful. They took turns driving, which allowed everyone to nap at one time or another. Paige used the time to review a file with some research notes that she pulled from her brief case.

When Max and Francine were sleeping in the back seat, Damon heard a noise and said to Paige, "Do you hear that grinding sound? I think something might be up with the engine."

With sudden concern, Paige listened, and when she heard it, she said, "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know. Maybe the cold and snow have affected something."

"I hate to wake the others," Paige said, wedging her file between her seat and the console, "but maybe Max will know." But when she turned to the back, Francine was laying against her husband will her mouth halfway open and . . . a grinding sound was coming from her. Paige giggled.

"What?" Damon asked.

"I was right. They would know what the sound is. It's them!"

Damon risked turning around and chuckled when he witnessed the snoring. He and Paige laughed, but kept as quiet as possible so they wouldn't wake the others.

"I want to apologize," Damon offered. "I don't mean to belittle your beliefs about love, marriage and relationships. I just don't think that way."

"I know. Everyone has a different belief. I apologize for criticizing your feelings about it. Everyone is entitled to their feelings."

"So, I have to ask, what's the story about Jack?" Damon had to carefully word the question. "Does he take care of you in bed?"

"Jack? Oh, sure," Paige answered automatically.

"What does he do that's, you know, really good?"

"You're really going to ask something that personal?" she countered by way of deflection.

"After all we've done, you're going to say it's personal?"

"It's between my fiancé and me. I haven't asked you what you did with your ex-fiancé."

"You want to know what I did with my ex-fiancé? Not near what I did with you. Have you and he done all of what you and I did?"

"Why is it important for you to know?"

"It's not important for me. I had a lot of time on my hands yesterday while you hung out at the airport, so I looked up some of your articles online and read them. In one, you talked about the importance of sex in a marriage. So, I was just wondering—"

"No, he and I have not done all that you and I did, okay?" Paige said with some annoyance, most of which was not because Damon was asking, but rather because sex with Jack was not as good. But did she dare admit that? "Is your ego still intact?"

"It has nothing to do with ego," Damon clarified. "It has everything to do with your marital happiness."

"Well, I appreciate your concern, but you don't have to worry about my marital happiness. The article you refer to," she informed him, "also said that many of the elements that make up a happy marriage have to be worked on, worked for, and some would have to be developed. But as far as happiness goes, I will say that I think you need to get over your ex-fiancé and move on, find somebody else, put yourself out there. Maybe it'll take a few different girls, but you'll eventually find the right one."

"Uh-huh." But what he didn't tell her was that he thought he had found the right one. But the right one was taken.

* * *

They arrived at their evening stop just before dark, and found a hotel with three rooms available, and reliable cell phone service. Not surprisingly, Paige and Damon were assigned rooms next to each other, but fortunately—or not—there was no connecting door.

In her room, Paige called Jack to tell him where she was. She could tell he was driving, probably on his way home from work, although that would be odd for him to actually have left the office on time. Usually, he always stayed late, workaholic that he was.

She relaxed for a while, checking the weather where they had been waylaid and found that it was still bad, but that the airport was expected to reopen in the morning. There might have been a chance that if she had remained and would have been able to get on a flight in the morning that she would have made it by a reasonable time tomorrow. But she believed that the odds were now better with the gamble she had taken by riding with Damon.

There was a knock at her door, probably Damon ready to go to dinner. Paige popped up, grabbed her purse, and stepped over to the door, pulling it open eagerly. "I think I want to—" She froze when she saw Jack standing there with a big grin on his face.

"You think you want to what?" Jack asked.

"Oh . . . I . . . what are you doing here?"

"Well, don't look so happy to see me."

"Oh, I am," she thought quickly to say, throwing her arms around him and hugging. "I just wasn't expecting you. Why didn't you tell me you were coming? Why did you come?"

"I came to get you," Jack said with a frown. "And if you weren't expecting me, who were you expecting?"

"Oh, uh, Francine and Max. To go to dinner."

And as luck would have it, at the moment, Damon opened his door and stepped out. "Oh, hi. Didn't know you had company."

"Oh. Uh, uh, Damon, this is my fiancé, Jack," Paige nervously said.

"Ah, Jack," Damon said with a smile and an extended hand. "Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

Instinctively shaking Damon's hand, Jack frowned, "Well, I've heard nothing about you." He turned to his fiancé with a glare.

If there was ever a moment Paige wished she could just disappear, this was it. "Uh, uh, Max and Francine also offered Damon a ride." Jack's attention was still focused on Damon, so Paige's face contorted into pleading fear.

Damon got the message. "Yes, they had an extra spot and very kindly allowed me to tag along."

"How convenient," Jack remarked. "Well, let's get your stuff, Paige, and hit the road."

"You're going to drive tonight?" she questioned.

"Yes. The roads are pretty clear, and we should make it in about three hours."

"Well, you two have a safe drive. It was nice meeting you, Paige. Both of you." Damon then retreated to his room, but Paige caught the deep disappointment on his face.

That expression remained etched in her mind as she and Jack rode. She wondered what it meant.

As she pondered that thought, Jack noted, "You're awfully quiet. Thought you'd be happy that I came to get you."

It took her a moment to snap out of it. "Oh, I am. Just tired. It's been a stressful few days."

"Well, there's a nice warm bed waiting for you at home." He made it sound inviting.

But a thought about that and the conversation she'd had earlier while driving with Damon occurred to her. "Will you be in that bed with me?"

Taking his eyes off the road for only a second, Jack glanced at his fiancé with a frown. "My mother would never allow that."

With her own frown, Paige asked, "Your mother? You would ask her?"

"Well, no, of course not. But if she were to find out, she would be very upset."

Rolling her eyes, Paige suggested, "Then let's just stop somewhere for the night. I want to sleep with you. I missed you." And then she added, "It's been lonely for me the last few nights." But then she hoped she wasn't laying it on too thick.

"Oh, I'd love to, but my parents are expecting us."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. In fact, it was their idea—well, mother's mostly—that I come get you."

"Oh, what darling woman." Paige hoped he didn't detect the facetiousness in her voice.

* * *

They did make it in three hours, and Paige wondered why Damon didn't want to drive the entire way. Had he just overestimated the drive time, or had he been hoping for another night in bed with her? But those thoughts were overshadowed by the huge mansion that Jack drove up to. She knew his family was wealthy and had a large home, but this place was . . . intimidating.

A butler opened the front door as they approached, and once in the foyer that was as big as most people's living rooms, an older couple appeared.

"Paige, these are my parents."

"Mr. and Mrs. Summers," Paige greeted in her most gracious tone, "it's so nice to finally meet you." She stepped closer to hug them, but both thwarted that action with extended hands, and a shake was the only greeting that was allowed. Paige found that strange and off-putting.

"Paige has had a horrible trip," Jack told his parents.

"Yes, I can see that she has," Mrs. Summers said.

It made Paige glance at her attire as though she was wearing rags.

"Jack, show Paige to one of the guest rooms," Mr. Summers ordered, "and we'll all meet for brunch tomorrow at the club and get to know each other better."

"Okay, dad. Come on, Paige."

"Uh, I haven't eaten yet," Paige advised. She caught the barely perceptible roll of Mrs. Summers's eyes.

"James," she called out, and when the butler appeared, she instructed, "have Jessalyn prepare a little something for Paige and bring it to her room."

"Oh, thank you, ma'am."

"You're welcome. Now, have a good evening." And then she and her husband walked off.

Paige really was tired, and this was not the circumstance in which she expected to meet Jack's parents. It was late, and so, she decided that maybe they were tired also, and that everyone's moods and attitudes were not at their best, and maybe tomorrow would be better.

The guest bedroom was enormous, but once he put her bag down, Jack stepped back into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" Paige asked.

"I shouldn't be in your room."

"What do you mean? You've been in my room many times. You've slept in my bed many times."

"Not in my parents' house."

"Seriously?"

"They're very . . . proper."

More like snobbish, Paige thought.

At that moment, James brought her a covered plate on a tray with a glass of iced tea. He set it down on the small table in the corner of the room.

"Thank you, James," Jack said like someone used to having servants would.

"Thank you, James," Paige also offered, but the butler had already disappeared. "Won't you at least sit with me while I eat so I don't have to eat alone?"

Jack nervously glanced down the hallway and then back. "Sure," he said in concession.

It was just a nice ham and cheese sandwich, but as hungry as she was, Paige didn't care. "So, is this how our life is going to be?"

"How do you mean?"

"All this formality, all this propriety."

"Is that what you want?"

"Is that what you want?"

"It's how I was raised," Jack told her.

"Funny, I never got that impression when you spend time with me at my place. Do you have to act differently when you're home?"

"It's just less complicated when I'm here to do that."

With a frown, Paige commented, "I'm not sure what that means."

"As time goes on, you'll learn."

And she definitely wasn't certain what that meant. But she positively did not want to get into it tonight. She needed some reinforcement of what she was doing here. She stood to Jack's wondering eyes, stepped over to the chair he was sitting in, hiked up her skirt and sat in his lap facing him. She expected, or at least was hoping, for an agreeable expression, but he seemed more distressed than excited. She planted her lips on his. He did return the kiss, but it seemed, uncomfortably.

Paige then reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants, feeling it grow. He squirmed. She quickly undid his belt and pants and unzipped his zipper.

"What are you doing?"

"Just enjoy. I want you. Right now, right here."

"What's come over you?"

"I missed you, Jack. And we haven't done this in a while."

"But here?"

She'd fished his now hard cock out. "Why not here?"

"In my parents' house?"

She slipped to her knees and mouthed his penis.

"What are you doing?" There was obvious distress in his voice.

"Don't you know?"

"You've never done this before."

"There's a first time for everything."

"But not in my parents' house." He stood, and his pants and underwear comically dropped to the floor.

"Is this how it's going to be?"

"Only when we're here. When we're in our own home, we can do what we want."

"That's not good enough, Jack." Paige pushed him back down onto the chair, his cock sticking straight up. As she once again hiked up her skirt, she pulled one of the elastic leg openings aside and planted her pussy on his dick, with her labium spread around his shaft, she slid forwards and backwards until she was wet and then eased forward enough for his penis to slip inside of her pussy. Bouncing up and down on it, she instantly noticed that he was nowhere near as big as Damon. And though she had already known that and had convinced herself it didn't matter, she suddenly discovered that maybe it did.

Jack obliged her and allowed her to ride him, but she could see he was uncomfortable, and that discomfort affected her, and she suddenly realized there was no way she was going to come.

"I'm sorry," Paige offered, fixing her underwear and skirt. "I shouldn't have forced myself on you."

Jack popped up, pulling up his pants and underwear. "I'm sorry, too, honey. But this just isn't the time or place. I'll see you in the morning. And after a quick peck on the cheek, he was gone.

Paige stood staring at the door for several minutes realizing that she had just seen a side of her fiancé she had never seen before. He'd never acted like that at his apartment or hers in the city. She'd wanted to come to his parents' home many times, but it was two hours away from the city and between her travel to do interviews and research and his working long hours, he always made excuses. Now, she could see why. He turned into a Mr. Hyde at home.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers