Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wondered if there was more to it than that. After all, Paige wasn't in the same social class as the Summers'. She wondered if Jack was almost embarrassed for her to have met his parents. More than that, she was suddenly concerned that she might not live up to their snobbish standards and that Jack's parents' influence over him could have negative effects on their relationship.

* * *

After the weird encounter in the hallway, Damon retreated to his room where he spent the entire night. He ordered room service, but wasn't really hungry, and so, ate very little.

It wasn't until the morning when he hooked up with Max and Francine again that they learned about Paige.

"I'm sorry," Francine offered. "For what it's worth, I think she's making a terrible mistake."

"What do you mean?" Damon asked as they got in the SUV and drove off.

"I've seen women in love and women who thought they were in love. Paige definitely fits into the latter."

"How can you tell?"

"There was no excitement in her voice or in her expressions when she talked about Jack," Francine pointed out. "Not like the way she lit up with you."

Damon merely shook his head.

"And then you say she lied to Jack about who rented the car because it obviously sounded better her riding with us than you. If she was so in love with Jack, why would she have done that?"

"I don't know."

You two slept together, didn't you?"

"Francine!" Max interrupted. "That's none of your business."

"Why would you think that?" Damon wanted to know.

"I confess that I was not completely asleep yesterday when the two of you were talking in the car. Just listening to her tone of voice, I could tell that Jack is not her dream man. But I meant what I said. The two of you are soul mates."

"No. You're wrong. She found her soul mate."

"Okay. But I hope you realize it before she makes a big mistake."

It wasn't until Damon dropped Max and Francine off that he discovered that Paige had left her research folder wedged between the seat and the console. He studied it for a moment, realized it was important, and wondered if it could be fate.

* * *

Paige slept uneasily as thoughts of her discussion with Jack before bed continued to plague her throughout the night. It got even stranger in the morning when there was a knock on her door and it was James telling her that "Mr. Jack is waiting for her in the foyer." Having been given no schedule, fortunately, she was ready and followed him down.

Jack told her that his parents had gone ahead and that they would meet them at the club.

"Why didn't we all ride together?" Paige wanted to know.

"Oh, uh, well, uh, I just thought you might have been more comfortable if we went separately," Jack unconvincingly explained.

"I might have been more comfortable or your mother?"

"What?"

"I don't think your mother likes me very much."

"Oh, Paige, she just doesn't know you yet. Give her a chance."

"I'm trying, Jack."

"And by the way, where did that aggressiveness come from last night?"

"It was always there."

"Why haven't I noticed it before?"

"I don't know." She really didn't. "That's a really good question." It really was. "Why haven't you?"

"Aw, there's the bride," Mr. Summers said as Paige and Jack were shown to their table at the club. He stood and greeted the young couple as they took their seats.

"I trust you slept well last night," Mrs. Summers said.

"Yes. Thank you. And thank you for having food sent up."

The older woman merely nodded condescendingly. "So, as you know, we leave on our trip in a day, so there won't be much time to plan the wedding."

"It's already—"

"So," Mrs. Summers went on, ignoring Paige, "I've arranged for it to be held here at the club. We have a five-star chef, so the food will be excellent."

Paige took a moment to look around her opulent surroundings. "Ooookay."

"And I've spoken to Paul Wolf. You know who he is?"

"No."

"A renowned designer and a friend. He'll be fitting you for your wedding dress."

"But I already have—"

"And as for the cake—"

At that moment, Paige's phone chimed. "Oh, excuse me, I'm waiting for something from my magazine."

"We generally silence our phones here," Mr. Summers pointed out. "So, it doesn't disturb the other guests."

"I'm sorry," Paige offered. But it didn't stop her from fishing her cell from her purse as an uncomfortable Jack looked on. But her proximity to Mrs. Summers enabled the older woman to see the photo of Paige and Damon that appeared on her screen from the text from Francine.

"And who would that be?" Mrs. Summers asked.

Jack reached over and turned Paige's hand so he could see the picture. "Why do you have a photo of you and—what was his name?—Damon?"

"Who's Damon?" Mrs. Summers asked, her tone not exactly pleasant.

"We were all standing in this little covered bus stop in the driving snow waiting for the hotel courtesy van and Francine took a selfie of us," Paige explained.

"Who's Francine?" Mrs. Summers' growing irritation could be heard in her voice.

"She and her husband rented the SUV to drive here," Jack explained.

"And Damon?" Mrs. Summers persisted.

"Damon actually rented the SUV," Paige, now fairly annoyed herself, corrected, caring less about what they knew.

"So, it wasn't the married couple, Francine and—"

"Max," Paige said.

"And this Damon. Well, how cozy is that?" Mrs. Summers tersely noted.

"Why did you lie and say Max and Francine rented the SUV?" Jack demanded.

Paige had reached her limit. "Because it was easier than getting into with you."

"But you lied," Jack accused.

"I was only trying to get to you quicker," Paige argued in her own defense, but she was really wondering why.

A moment later, they all looked up when they heard a man say, "I just need to talk to one of your guests."

"But, sir, this is a private club," The maître 'd said.

The man ignored him and walked through the dining room looking. Paige instantly recognized Damon and stood. He immediately saw her and headed her way. Jack recognized Damon and arose also.

When Damon reached their table, he said, "Excuse me, everyone." To Paige, he explained, "You left this in the car. I thought you might need it." He held up her folder.

"What is that?" a perturbed Mrs. Summers asked.

"It's my research folder."

Jack watched the look of affection on his fiancé's face as she gazed into the eyes of another man. His parents noticed it also.

Damon handed Paige the folder. "Well, sorry to have intruded."

He turned and walked out.

"Well, that photo didn't do him justice," Mrs. Summers remarked snidely.

"Paige, what's going on?" Jack asked.

Her phone was still in her hand and she glanced down at the picture of Damon. All at once, she knew. She took one last look at the engagement ring on her finger, and then quickly slid it off. "I'm sorry, Jack. I thought we were soul mates, but we're not. I can't do this." She handed him the ring.

"That's it? You're just ending it? Like that?"

"Let her go, Jack," his mother said.

"Listen to your mother," Paige said. "I don't belong with the likes of you and your family. I'm sorry." And with that, she scooped up her folder, her phone and her purse and headed out.

* * *

She caught up with Damon in the lobby. "I heard you needed a date to your brother's wedding."

"I do, but the girl I want to take is engaged to someone else."

Paige held up her left hand. "She used to be."

"Well, that was almost predictable."

"She also needs a place to stay."

"I'll be staying at my mother's house. You'd have to share a room."

Paige shrugged. "Been there, done that." Then she added, "Does your mother allow you to fuck in her house?"

Damon chuckled. "Now, I'm sure there's got to be a story that goes along with that."

They walked out to the rental SUV he was still driving.

"I kept thinking about you throwing my own article in my face—"

"That was wrong. I had a selfish motive."

"I know you did, but it doesn't matter. When I met his parents, they were so uppity, and Jack was even kind of stuffy, so I decided we needed to have sex so I could see if he would make me happy." Paige shook her head in amazement. "He refused to do it in his mother's house. He said she wouldn't approve if she found out. Anyway, it was downhill from there. And by brunch today, I had reached my limit of tolerance."

"So, are we going to be soul mates?"

With a smirk and a shrug, Paige said, "I don't know, but if you're willing, I'd like to find out."

His response was to put his hand on the back of her head and lean in to kiss her. "And yes, my mother does allow fucking in her house. Although, I wouldn't, you know, ask her. But let's just say I know it's been done before."

"That's good enough for me."

* * *

Damon's mother greeted them at the front door of their humble home and was immediately, warm, friendly and welcoming. Right away, she told Paige to call her by her name, Teri.

It was lunch time, so she fixed them sandwiches, which were actually better than the one she'd had the night before at the Summers mansion. She asked how they met and they told her, even going so far as to admit sharing a hotel room, but they let her draw her own conclusions from there. Paige had no hesitance in further imparting the break-up with Jack.

Finally, Teri brought up the inevitable. "You know the rehearsal dinner is tonight?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to be able to handle it?"

"That's why I brought a date."

His mother smiled. "You know about that, Paige?"

"I do."

"Are you okay with it?"

"That's why I'm here."

That made Teri happy. "That's wonderful. I've got to run some errands. I'll be gone for a few hours, so you two relax and take it easy. I'll be back in time to dress for tonight. Paige, make yourself at home. I'm sorry we don't have a bigger home."

"I don't mind sharing a room."

"No, I guess you don't."

* * *

"Your mom is terrific!" Paige said honestly when they entered Damon's bedroom. There was still memorabilia and Paige enjoyed seeing photos of him as a child and teenager.

"Yes, she is," Damon agreed. "She was really there for me when the engagement broke off."

"What about your dad?" Paige asked, sitting on his bed.

"He passed away several years ago."

"I'm sorry."

"See you two later," came a shout from downstairs.

"Okay, mom," Damon yelled back.

He sat on the bed next to her, and then, both knowing why there were there and what they were going to do, their lips met.

It was a sweet and tender kiss, and it prompted Paige to ask, "Would you just make love to me? What we've done has been great, but it was just fucking. I want you to really make love to me."

Damon merely smiled. He gently eased her onto her back and turned on his side. Paige twisted her outer leg over her inner one and rested it on his hip. Leaning his arm on her thigh, he held her hand, kissing it, and then let his palm roam softly over her legs, which were now exposed because her skirt was nearly around her rear. As he placed kisses on her neck, his hand undid her skirt and shirt, followed by a break to remove them.

Damon took a moment to appreciate her beautiful body in only bra and panties before applying mouth to mouth. Paige now draped both legs over his hip and thigh as he kissed her shoulders and the exposed parts of her breasts. Again, their hands met and fingers intertwined as their lips came together in a more passionate kiss.

Soft, throaty sounds vibrated from Paige's throat, which Damon took as pleasurable. As a result, he allowed his hand to drift down between her legs to gently caress her pussy through her panties. There was a slight intensification of the sounds she now made. He kissed and nibbled her breasts through the material of her bra and she held his head to signify her approval. As his fingers continued to dance over her inner section, she could only throw her head back in enjoyment.

Deftly, Damon one-handedly tugged her panties down until she could kick them off. When his fingers returned to her now bare pussy, she cried out in joy. She spread her legs wide to show him that she liked what he was doing. This made him escalate his handiwork between her legs and she sucked his face intensely. So starved for climax was she that she merely allowed him to bring her to a satisfying orgasm, but one that came and went rather quickly. Her face beamed when it was done.

As Damon returned the smile, he pushed her bra up to expose her tits and then went to work with lips and tongue on her nipples. She felt him fidget with his own pants and zipper and free his monster to give it some breathing room. She felt it pressed against her bare leg and loved it. He reached behind her to unclasp her bra, and once that was out of the way, his hand returned to her wet pussy as hers grasped his throbbing cock. The feel of it in her hand was intoxicating.

With their lips touching, but not in a kiss, and her hand holding tightly to his magnificent penis, he brought her to another orgasm that was not only better than the first, but amazing to her that she could come again so quickly. To say this man knew what he was doing was a huge understatement. Paige wondered how many times he could keep doing this to her. And she hadn't even had the thrill of his cock inside her yet.

But she felt that was about to change as Damon tore off his own clothes, and once completely naked, crawled between her legs. He squatted in a way that he could rub his dick between her labium, which he did for several divine strokes before jabbing it in her pussy, but only a couple of inches to tease and entice. He pulled it out and inserted it several times before sliding it all the way in to her purring pleasure. When he merely stopped, she felt his large rod fill her, and its pulsing made her giggle.

And then, Damon went to work with slow, deliberate thrusts. He made each one count, and her mind could hardly comprehend the level of pleasure he could provide her. If only she could write about this kind of sex in her magazine. But then, she wasn't sure she knew enough words to accurately describe it.

After a couple of minutes, he twisted her legs to one side, but her upper body was still mostly flat. He reentered her somewhat from behind, drilling a bit harder and fingering her clit. Paige had considered herself a woman of the world because of her occupation and the wide range of articles she had written and the research that had gone along with it. But she now realized how naive she really was because she never thought that she could experience the depth of feelings she had just from sex. And that was as much as she could think about that with this expert filling her and driving his instrument of pleasure in her.

He bent over to kiss her, and she kissed back, but she couldn't for long because she could barely breathe. And yet, as intensely as he was now fucking her, there was a gentleness about it, as though he knew just how far he could go.

So far, this had all been one-sided. He'd brought her to two amazing orgasms and was close to bringing her to a third. But aside from not wanting to risk that three was all she could achieve, Paige wanted to give back to him. So, she stopped him and pulled him up to straddle her chest. She grabbed his dick that was covered with her juices and sucked it clean. She maneuvered up closer so she could mouth his balls.

And there was a clue to the level of exhilaration her mind was experiencing. She never would have thought she would lick and suck a man's balls. It had taken some mental power to bring herself to a point where she would even perform oral sex, but never on the scrotum. Now, she couldn't get enough of it. There was just something so vulnerable about them, a delicacy she now craved.

When she had cock and balls well lathered, she pushed him back to fuck her tits, another act she had previously not considered enjoyable. However, there was just something about Damon's perfect cock that whatever part of her body it touched was electrical. She tongued the tip of his dick when it slid above her breasts to her mouth.

A few minutes later, as though Paige's head wasn't already spinning, Damon slid down and applied his mouth to her pussy. She felt him stick his tongue in, and if she didn't know better, it seemed as though it went in several inches. Regardless, he wasn't just talented with his dick. In many ways, his oral attention was more gratifying because he could surgically attend to specific areas of her vaginal area that he couldn't focus on with his penis, such as flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue, the zig-zag swipes with it and sucking her clit and lips.

It was all breathtaking causing her to change her mind. "You can stop making love to me," Paige told him.

Damon looked up from her pussy, his lips and face smeared with her juices, a decidedly disappointed look on his face.

"And fuck me like there's no tomorrow," she added.

With a huge grin, Damon arranged them in the classic missionary position, stuck his dick back in and really plowed her—and she loved it. But with everything else he'd done to her during the last several minutes, she knew she wouldn't last long. And sure enough, Paige started to feel the beginnings of an orgasm, but what she was feeling told her that this was going to be an extraordinary one. It started with a warm sensation in the center of her body. Slowly, it spread in waves until it reached the extent of her full body as it increased in intensity. It was like an earthquake of pleasure that filled her body with the best energy ever. It lasted several moments where she couldn't do anything except just experience it. And then, she just melted into a ball of relaxed mush like she just had the best massage ever given times ten.

She also became aware of Damon's cock pulsing and throbbing wildly inside of her. She could hear his breathing intensifying, and from the other parts of his body that touched her, his muscles were tensing. Then she felt the explosion inside of her pussy as powerful jets of cum shot out of his cock and reverberated against her vaginal walls. Still, he continued to thrust, and she felt the warm liquid gushing out of her as though there was not enough room in there for his penis and all of the semen it was generating. Paige was certain she'd had another mini-orgasm.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her, panting heavily and sweating profusely. Paige wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his wanting to hold him there forever and let him go only long enough for them to do this again.

"Is it possible that was the best sex in the history of the world?" Paige mused.

"It certainly was for me."

"I could remain here forever."

"So could I, except my mother will be back soon and we must go to the rehearsal dinner," Damon reminded. "Are you still willing to come with me?"

Paige pretended to think for a second. "I don't know. After what you just did to me . . . " Then she started giggling, "Just try stop me!"

* * *

They finally got up and showered. Unfortunately, the shower stall was too small for them to get in together, which was probably just as well because it might have led to something that they really didn't have time for.

And at the appointed time, they road with Teri the short distance to the restaurant. They were the first to arrive and Teri went to check with the management to make certain everything was in order. Paige also excused herself to go to the restroom, leaving Damon alone in the private dining room.