All Comments on 'Soulmate Siblings Ch. 03 Pt. 2'

by Newwriter2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no good

i really hate it when writers ruin stories by making them unrealistic or turn them into shit by adding the father. soulmate means you don't need or want anyone else ever by adding others you only prove there was never any love between any of them. THANKS FOR RUINING ANOTHER STORY.

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys!

Thank you for your comments, ratings, etc. It has been a great experience, but I think that it is now time to halt any new stories for the time being. At this point in my life, I don't envision any new stories coming out in the next few months. I don't know, maybe in December I will finish Alex and Emma or Soul Mate Siblings, but for now, I don't feel any obligation to continue writing. I would like to thank you guys for letting me feel welcome. I wish the best of luck to all my fans. Take care.

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012almost 11 years agoAuthor
A quick update.

Hey, guys. I know in my previous comment I said I would hold off on new stories. Well, due to a series of events that happened recently that I am still angry about, I decided to continue writing for the site. So, what's next? This week, I will write Soul Mate Siblings Ch. 4, and that will conclude the story. For those keeping up with the story, you know the story will come full circle with 4 and will give the story a proper conclusion. 4 will pick up the story 20 years later, with Jack and Jasmine deciding to have sex one last time due to their marriages having lost their spark. Can't wait to share it with you. See you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't bother with any more

you have proved that all you can do is FUCK UP A STORY you couldn't write a GOOD story if your lide depended on it. you should have stopped this one after chapter one or two after that it was trash. it has been said before TRUE LOVE and SOUL MATES mean you don't need or want anyone else EVER, by adding others you prove there was never any love between them in the first place. the best thing you can do for this series is DELETE IT and forget you ever wrote it.

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012over 10 years agoAuthor
Let me explain.

I really think people misunderstand this series. Let me explain for those who are still confused.

Jack and Jasmine are soul mates; that is why I ended 3 the way I did. I wrote this as a trilogy. In the first part, you introduce the main characters and what the overall story will be about. In the second one, you create a problem that needs to be solved. In this case, that lies in the character of Jade. Jade is an insecure woman who is also jealous of Jasmine. It is through the love of Jack and Jasmine that she is able to love herself and open herself up a bit.

By ending the second one with a cliffhanger, I created the second problem: the parents finding out. In writing the third one, in two parts no less, I solve this problem of having the siblings seducing their parents, and by that, having Jack and Jasmine back together again, this time with their parent's approval. By the end of the story, the soul mates are reunited, thus bringing the story full circle.

So, while I can understand being upset with the story, in the end, the two are soul mates, and I ended the story the way I began it: with them together, in each other's arms.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
What a job.

You are to be congratulated for the novel approach of 5 (I think) conversations all at once.

I would like to see the no submission 'anonymouses' do half as well.

In other words put your money where your mouth and keyboards are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very hot story, well written, with good sex action. Well done.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Wow

fantastic read, just love the plot and the dialogue was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories like this but its just that I hate when daddies join the fun its like they can't find pussy to fuck aside from their daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous