All Comments on 'Soul's Divide Ch. 05-07'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chinaxshopchinaxshopabout 11 years ago
more

want more please

EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
More

More more more more more more more

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I have waited so long for you to write again and loved this chapter. I do hope you find your writing groove again and finish this story. It is amazing. Hope you don't torture me again with another year long wait. I was so excited to see you posted a chapter it was crazy. Still my favorite author :) Thank you for an amazing read as always.

limoSlimoSabout 11 years ago

Glad to see this story isn't as dead as you mentioned on your profile...

Look forward to reading more of your work.

bad_sidebad_sideabout 11 years ago
Very much worth continuing

... at least that's imho. So I absolutely concur with AhzureDragon - Would be great if you were able to write on it again, although I know that's easier said than done. Thanks for your great work anyway!

rosettastonedrosettastonedabout 11 years ago
hooray you've continued!

I never question a writer's motives when they've decided enough is enough with a story but I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed. I appreciate your writing style so very much. Shadow Dagger sucked me in(and I cannot wait for the continuation) but Soul's Divide is so dang entertaining. What can I say? I like a good crime drama haha. Thank you for putting this out here. The bravery to share the workings of ones mind shouldn't be overlooked so kudos to you my friend. Let's hope the spark returns, regardless of direction, because you are a very talented writer and it'd be a shame to not be able to share it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you!

What a delight to see this addition to the story!

If you do continue, I thank you.

If you choose not to- thank you anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great concept

Please continue - great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Your writing is so good. I really loved your shadow dagger series too. Hope you are going to write another installment though.

SirDharmmySirDharmmyalmost 9 years ago
Still waitinq...

yo bro... We still here waitinq...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god please tell me this isn't it

There is so much more that needs to be explained before you quit dude!

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Needs to be finished

Hmm what would I do to finish this?

The attacks keep getting worse.. The cop becomes the liaison for the org.. He realizes that the doc is a vamp apprises gabby about him. She attempts to kill him but stops once she has tortured him and learns of his feeding habits. The cop pleads for his release and they learn the vamps are looking for this strangely clawed killer as well. They agree to share info which leads to... A vampiric were or an ancient gone mad or any number of mythic killers from wendigo to dimensional travelers.

Hale1Hale1about 8 years ago
Sithon has made a good start, but

He missed the fact that the good doctor's first victim was Gab's mother, putting additional strain on their working together to catch the demon who is attempting to open a portal to Hell, maybe?

I'd love to read the finished product, I'll even volunteer to do a final edit, though it really isn't necessary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Was a Good Start

So, where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story with amazing potential but unfortunately writer has lost interest in continuing the effort "bummer".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous