All Comments on 'Sounds'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Amazing story. Extremely explicit, and highly erotic. Made me want to visit L.A. and meet the girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Sounds are...not usually something I'm into. But this was so hot! I love the emphasis on Peter's pleasure & consent.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm glad you liked the story.

Sounds are certainly one of the most intense BDSM toys I've ever seen. And there is some risk of infection, so it's really important to follow proper sanitation procedures. But the effect is completely worth it. Peter was practically howling at points. And the sight of the rod entering the head of the penis is amazing!

Thank you again.

skatergrrlskatergrrlabout 10 years ago
Holy Crap!

I'd never heard of sounds and thought you were making up a new kink. But I googled it, and it's real. If anyone knows of any videos showing this, please let me know. I'd really like to watch this being done to a guy.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@skatergrrl

Yup, sounds are a real thing. You can even buy them on Amazon -- just make sure to get a high-quality set.

I definitely encourage you to try out this practice, if you can find a willing guy.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 10 years ago
Great detail!

You obviously did your homework to get so much into a short story. Riveting!

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@rdoolittle

Thank you for your kindness. I'm afraid, though, that my research is limited to real life.

The dungeon is fictional, but they way I learned about sounds was through a session that Peter had in LA and that I watched. Then Peter and I got our own sets, and we've played with them from time to time since then. It's too intense to do all the time.

We also have a TENS unit (and a purple wand I've written about before.) We also have a cattle prod, but we almost never use it. If you try it, you'll know why.

SWT3SWT3about 10 years ago
The most intense...

This was the most intense of all of your stories for me. I once had a Urologist put a shunt up my dick to help me get over a kidney stone procedure; that was done surgically and I did not feel a thing. Pulling it out was an office procedure that shocked the hell out of me. This is all I could think of as I was reading about sounds. I am sure glad you kept repeating that Peter likes them and did not feel pain. Otherwise, I would never have guessed.

SxypkSxypkabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I would love to do this to a man! Fucking a cock would completely turn me on! It is so freaking hot!

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 2 years ago

Great, hot

One of the best stories I have read on lit and I have read a lot!

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 2 years ago

I am wishing I could get this story out of my head. 2 days now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous