Sounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nola pulled her cock out of her mouth.

"Not bad, Peter," said Nola. "Actually, that was pretty good. I know how much that hurt."

So Nola had sucked on an electric dick, too. Interesting.

But — seriously — it's part of the domme's code that you never do something to a sub that you haven't had done to yourself. It's the only way to judge how much something hurts. It's part of what keeps BDSM violent and painful, but safe.

Nola re-positioned herself at Peter's crotch and proceeded to fuck his ass. I saw that she had cranked up the dial a little more, and it was driving Peter crazy. Within two minutes, Peter had had orgasm s #5 and 6.

Nola turned off the TENS and pulled out of Peter. He looked exhausted, almost gaunt. I dabbed at his face with the sheet.

"Good boy," I said, "you're always my good boy."

"Kathi, I'd like your help with this," said Nola. "I'm certain Peter would like to ejaculate now, and I would hope you'd be willing to help with a hand job."

This was not a problem.

"Certainly," I said, beginning to stroke his dick. 


"Just don't let him cum," she said. "Not without my permission."

Peter was pretty much flaccid now — he'd been fucked out. But I knew how to get him hard again. He loved kissing, and he was good at it. So I put one hand on his cock, and wrapped my other arm around his head. And I kissed him.

I felt his cock begin to grow. I kissed him harder, and I heard him groan. Nola tossed me some lube and I poured it on his cock. I resumed stroking him. He was good and hard now.

"Stop," Nola said.

She walked in front of us, carrying a cattle prod. She pulled the trigger, and I heard it buzz. She pointed it at Peter's cock. I pulled my hand away.

"I'm going to give you a choice," she said. "I know you want to shoot your load, and that's fine. But if you do, I'm going to shock you. And it will hurt. It will be one of the most painful things you'll ever experience. I know — I've had a cattle prod used on me."

"Or you can stop right now, and go home," she continued. "But I will order you not to touch yourself until tomorrow morning. Kathi — that goes for you, too. You can't fuck him, or suck him, or touch him in any way."

"So the choice is yours. Cum now and get shocked. Or suffer knowing there's a big load in your balls that you can't get out. What do you want to do?"

I said nothing. But I did put my hand back on his cock.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Peter," I said.

He looked over at Val and Lara, then at Nola and the cattle prod. Then he looked up at me. He didn't say anything — he just nodded.

I started stroking him again. He moaned. I quickened my pace.

"Look out at Lara and Val," I said. "They're your audience. You're doing this for them."

He moaned again, and he came. His semen landed on his belly.

Nola asked me to hold the cock and expose its underside. She pulled the trigger, and I heard the cattle prod charging. She hovered the tip above the cock, right by the head.

Then she brought it down and shocked Peter, right on his cock.

He bucked against the restraints and screamed.

It was over.

Nola released the restraints. Peter stumbled to his feet. I hugged him. Lara and Val came over and did the same.

"So how was it?" asked Nola.

"The cattle prod?" Peter asked. "Intense. Very fucking painful. But the pain ended immediately, nothing lingered. But it's very fucking scary to see that thing coming for your dick."

"And the electric dildo?"

"Wild. It made my butt clamp down on it very hard. But it also made me cum very hard. The blow job part was rough — that hurt a lot."

"And the sounds?"

"Unbelievably intense. No pain, though. Just a sensation of cock being filled up. And the visual was incredible."

"Thank you for letting us watch, Peter," said Lara. "That was a hell of a show."

"Yeah, thanks Peter," added Val.

"Thank Nola," said Peter. "She really knew what she was doing. I feel like she turned me inside out."

Peter headed off to the showers, and then the five off us went out for dinner together. His balls were empty, and he was in a relaxed mood. We didn't go out that night, but just headed back to the hotel to relax. We cuddled — didn't even fuck.

But when I woke up, I was horny as hell and I destroyed his ass. He loved it.

And then we went to the beach.

12