South Mountain Pack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wants his family out, and he wants them out quickly. Instead of bringing them out for the Full Moon Ceremony as visitors, they are going to be moving here that weekend, whether we are ready for them or not, but I know this Pack and know we will be ready for them," said Carlo with conviction.

"What can we do to help him? I don't even know the Millers, but as the father of a young lady, I can certainly appreciate his concern," said Joe.

"Would you be able to go around to the old Damiani home and take pictures of it for me? I'll email them to him as soon as I get them, along with the specs of the house & land; I think it's around a hundred acres. I think the house would be perfect for the Millers, though it may not have enough bedrooms, I believe it only has six, but it may be perfect for them while they either build a new one or find another house in the area. The good thing is, it's in move-in condition with all the security upgrades, remember the Pack bought it when the Damiani's moved into their condo two months ago? Plus, its right between your two homes, having twelve boys around will either make Todd feel better or terrify him," said Carlo laughing while Joe and Frank joined in.

Finished with their conversation, they sat and watched the boys practice and discussed the upcoming football season as fathers do nationwide every year. The pride was evident on their faces as they watched their sons enjoy the bonding experience that could only come from tackling your best friend to the ground and pounding them into the dirt, then trash talking to each other like only teenage boys can. Damn, they missed playing football.