All Comments on 'South Mountain Pack Ch. 06'

by pocketbooklover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
SexyMom7SexyMom7about 11 years ago
More Please

Love this story!! Please don't take so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I can't wait to find out how many of the guys will be mated to the Miller girls.

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
Awsome

So looking foward to the next one. Oh, this is going to be good. MWWHAHAHA

baldsexybrawlerbaldsexybrawlerabout 11 years ago
liking Maria and Alberto

ok, had to look it up, gatina means kitten in Italian. My favorite one of the Clan has got to be Damien - Damian started banging his head on the corner of the table and said, "Not again, I can't take two whiny intended mates, somebody just kill me now." Starting to really get their personalities now and the two youngest worrying about Alberto smothering Maria, I laughed so hard the dog started barking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

I love this series. I was laughing so much the people on the bus started looking at me like I'd just lost my mind. Please keep the story going. This is one of my favorite stories.

Jack2303Jack2303about 11 years ago
So love it!

I'm loving the series because it's just so darn funny...I am hoping that we wont be dragged through the three years of waiting because it will be come a bit redundant (already a little with the new claiming).

Hey, but who am I to complain? I just have to read, not be all creative, so whatever you put out, I will suck it up and read at 1am after everything else is done. Lol

Great job!

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Another great update!!!!

Well you have yet to disappoint. This was another really wonderful update. I really like the addition of the Moretti's to the mix of the Carlucci's and the Alpha's family. I'm very interested to see what's going to happen as this new family settles into life with their new clan. I am dying to see what happens when the girls are introduced to all of the males and see if any of them are intended mates of The Clan boys.

Alberto is such a riot, and it's nice to see that Anthony now has someone that is suffering right along with him. I really enjoy the way you inject humor and sarcasm into your story. It's something that I can totally relate to.

I'm anxious to see what happens at the Full Moon Ceremony, as well as what kind of danger you may be building up to, since I have to assume that all of this training and the precautions are leading up to whatever problems the Miller's are moving their girls to get away from. I'm guessing that trouble will be following them at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

i laughed so hard when reading this update.........great job!!!

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 11 years ago
Property of Alberto

Hey if Maria won't wear that sweatshirt I will. He sounds adorable and funny as hell. I almost spit my coffee on the screen a couple of times reading what he said. When he said her "goodies" line I literally laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face, my office mates must think I'm crazy. Yeah, crazy for this story. Keep up the fantastical good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can't wait to meet the Millers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Amazing and hilarious , as always

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Backed full of good humor as always. I love how each on of the characters has their own personal flare in speech patters to looks. Keep up the wonderful work and can't wait to read more. 10 Girls is going to be a nightmare, how many of the boys are going to get paired off I wonder??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE IT!

Please do not make us wait much longer for the next chapter. I love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yay!

I love this series!!! It's like an addiction!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
more please

Hey, the story keeps getting better. Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
its okay . .

i like how you write your stories, always very entertaining. the issue i have with this story though is the fact that it reminds me of some Disney version of werewolves (if thats possible on here). In this world, everything is perfect, the children are perfect, the girls are perfect little virgins, and everything and everyone are all smiles. Not only that, but im kinda miffed about the part that the guys get to screw and do whatever they want while the girls are under constant guard and have to be checked every so often to make sure their virgins? sounds more medieval times. i dont know, maybe you're waiting till their older to be more dramatic (at least let sophia have more sexual experience if her "intended mate" was allowed to screw half the town and then some)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Okay :)

At least, we didn't have to go through another round of dating rules. I hope this story is more than finding mates now that the Millers are here. I am a little bit familiar with names now so I hope that I could remember the new characters quick :)

Well, I have to disagree with a previous comment. Giggling girls, who love shopping and who act spoiled at times (Sophia and Maria still look and sound the same to me ^^) aren't 'perfect' ^^ They are kinda annoying sometimes. I thought them to be thirteen or fourteen because they act this way. I have yet to find a character I like.

They are still students and yet I haven't read anything about that side of them except cheerleading practice, dance class, cookouts, dinners, dates. It feels like I am reading a docu or reality tv show with all these schedules.

I have yet to see substance. There is no meat. Yet.

Keep writing :)

-Churos

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

I TOTALLY ENJOYED THIS INSTALLMENT ESPECIALLY ALBERTO CLAIMING OF MARIA'S SCENE AND HIS COMPLAINTS ABOUT HER CLOTHES. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MILLER GIRLS TO START SOCIALIZING AND THE BOYS REACTIONS TO THEM.

fanticyfanticyabout 11 years ago
love the story !!!!

cant wait to read more so please post the next chapter soon !!!!!

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
soooo funnnny

Wow. Never read a story like it but i love it. Im so glad that you are writing and showing everyone your talent. Evrything is so funny even evryones reactions. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

love the story you are an excellent writer. my concerns are about the women and girls....they are like place holders they dont do much for the story. the men smell their mate, but what of the women? what is her take on it? does she have the same strong sense that that wolf is theirs alone? or must she just go along with it? aside from the shopping and beautifying themselves how do they fit in with the pack? jobs, responsibilities? why arent they trained to fight and protect? they are vulnerable and need constant care and protection bc they are written that way.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 11 years ago
to anonymous

This wonderful writer has mentioned several times the girls take training classes to protect themselves. I went back and reread chapter 1 and 3 and she mentioned it several times in fact. She also mentioned the mothers of the girls work at the construction office. sophia and maria both had crushes on there mates beforehand it seems like the boys just had to realize it. why don't you make sure of your facts before leaving negative comments next time.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 11 years ago
GIGGELS

More! Possibly the funniest story I have read on this site ever. Can't wait for more! To the person complaining I would also like to add that the girls mums also work at the construction company as well! I'm sure we will have more of the girls pov as well.

fallenangel6fallenangel6about 11 years ago
great

loving this whole series , funny cant wait to see how it develops as the family grow and the new family move in with all the daughters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I CANT WAIT!!

When are you going to post the next chapter?!! I am excited out of my mind waiting for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best i have read in ages

dont wana seam pushy but could you please let us know when the next cahpter is going to be posted thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
begging

im sure you have a real life in the real world. BUT your killing us here.having to wait. Could you post a schedule or something when the next chapter will be out? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrtdustmrtdustabout 11 years ago
Plz Plz Plz

can you plz let us know when the next chapter is going to be posted pleese

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverabout 11 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

I am so sorry that Chapter 7 was delayed. I normally hate it when authors say, "normal life got in the way", but guess what??? Yep, between work, and one very sick asthmatic cat and one with diabetes, my life was pretty full. Anyways, Chapter 7 was submitted today and hopefully should be posted within the usual 3 to 5 days. I am almost finished writing Chapter 8 so hopefully there shouldn't be that long of a delay for that one either. Again, I am so sorry....

PaigeHerondalePaigeHerondaleabout 11 years ago
to pocketbooklover

No worries, your such an amazing author that I don't mind waiting for any or the chapters to come out; I am completly in love with this story.

I also hope your cats are ok.

Happy writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too long

You havent posted the next chapter yet and its been to long!!

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago
Gah

OMFG, I didn't realize this wasn't completed and now I am going to be flopping and twitching till while you get each chapter out.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This was hilarious but it just seems to have a lot of insignificant information

Swncc1701Swncc1701over 9 years ago
Great build up

I'm pretty sure that insignificant information is going to come in handy later on. The worl-building in this story is fantastic. When the sex finally gets around to coming… pun intended… I'm sure those scenes will be just as well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I've loved this story from Chapter 1. This has got to be the funniest I've read in a long time. I had to stop and put it aside I was laughing so hard. You nailed teenage boys to a "T". One suggestion - how about the girls stop giggling so much. It makes them much too childish. Overall though - it's great.

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
female lead

you've made a brave choice for your female lead in this story, as Sophia is very vapid, shallow, spoiled, childish, stupid, dishonest, a little bitchy, manipulative and without much integrity (and with trailer trash fashion sense lol, but that's ok). this is quite a break from the heroines of were stories we usually see here. So she doesn't seem to display alpha female characteristics yet, and would need to change a lot to be an alpha female match to Anthony. Anthony has clearly been brought up well, while Sophia has not, and she is very much a product of her environment.

I wonder whether we will see any character development from Sophia. I hope so. With all the giggling and idiocy, it is difficult to care about her or be interested in her at this stage, and you have left her character to the sidelines a little, in comparison to the men and Anthony.

Generally enjoying the story, as a nice teenage coming of age story told mainly from the guys' perspective. It is a sweet one. Feeling bad for Scott. Anthony handled that very badly at the parking lot.

Looking forward to some action, angst and danger that they've all prepared for.

BUT HEY: Is Sophia going to ask Anthony about the "debauchery" comment the owner of the diner made about him ???? As she was grinning when she answered, I was hoping it didn't go over her head... but she hasn't said anything... and it would be an interesting conversation to have, for Anthony to have to explain his parking lot gang bang habit to her.... She could even just ask him to list all the girls he'd slept with before.... looking forward to it. ;) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm starting to have nixed feelings. What bothers me is how extraordinarily stereotypical the gender roles are - and so far all the women are described as superficial. It is not a necessary trait for a society where women and girls are fiercely protected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous