South Mountain Pack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful, that will make things so much easier for everyone," said Carlo.

"Anthony will remain primary for Sophia, and Alberto will of course be primary for Maria, with Anthony secondary if he is present. If neither of them is present, then the Clan will revert back to their normal protection," said Joe glancing at all the boys as they nodded in agreement. "As before, if the parents are there, they will always be primaries with everyone following their lead, any questions?"

"No sir," everyone said.

"Alberto you will be allowed to drive Maria to practice and school, schedule permitting, always with two of her brothers or cousins in the car. Either Annie or Rose will still pick Sophia and Maria up after school. You will have 'Go-bags' for both girls in your truck as well as two for her brothers. We will make sure all identifications, phones and cash are ready for you when you get your truck on Monday," said Joe. "I want to make something perfectly clear; Maria will never be allowed on your Harley. You will be permitted to drive it to our house if you are coming over to spend time with Maria, but that is it. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir. Dad and I already went and picked out a Ford Expedition today. We'll usually have Angelo with us and we're both kinda big, so the Expedition fit us better then a truck and it allows seating for 7. We usually have Gabby with us and in case we have Sophia it allows extra room," said Alberto. "I followed Anthony's advice Maria, and got a black one with grey interior so that you could put some of your stuff in there." Maria smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

"Do not forget to keep your grades up, you have already been accepted to U of Md on an academic scholarship, but remember to study since you will need a good job to take care of your intended," said Carlo with a stern expression on his face.

"Alberto, your mother and I will prepare bags for Maria and the boys for your safe room. You will also need one for our safe room, since you are so much bigger then our boys, I don't think their clothes would fit you," said Annie with a smile.

"As far as our house rules, you will be allowed over at any time. You won't be permitted upstairs, only on the main floor and in the basement. Just make sure you follow the rules and we won't have any problems. I really do like you Alberto and I don't want to have to kill you," said Joe with a smile.

"Does this mean I get to keep her?" answered Alberto with a smile. Everyone started laughing at his answer.

"Only if you're good," said Joe throwing Alberto's words back at him. "Welcome to our family." He then stood and embraced Alberto, Carmelo, Rita, and Angelo and the rest of the Carlucci's did the same. Joe went and got beers for the men and brought out wine for the women as the boys went running down to the pool area.

Annie asked Carmelo's wife, Rita, "How did Gabriella like Italy? We didn't get a chance to ask her yesterday. She went with both sets of your parents, right?"

"She absolutely loved it, I'm afraid having both sets of grandparents doting on her made her even more spoiled then she was. She wasn't even upset we missed her 17th birthday, she said she was too busy touring the museums in Rome," said Rita with a laugh. "Well, she told us it was the museums, but I have a feeling it was boutiques she was touring. She's with them tonight, that's why she's not here. They are at the house putting together a digital diary of their trip."

Maria and Sophia followed the boys at a slower pace, whispering to each other about what had happened at the declaration meeting. Both were giggling quietly and unknown to them being observed by their intended mates. Alberto and Anthony were quietly talking with Anthony telling him some of his mistakes regarding his jealousy so Alberto could hopefully avoid them.

"You know the other day at lunch during practice, when you looked at Maria and winked at her, I felt like coming over there and ripping your head off. I couldn't understand what was going on, I thought I was losing my mind," said Alberto. "I noticed I kept staring at her and Lorenzo, Vin and Dom were looking at me wondering what was going on, but I had no idea she was my intended."

Anthony replied, "I wondered why you were glaring at me, I thought you wanted my cookies." They started cracking up laughing at this, and then got deathly quiet as Sophia and Maria took off their cover-ups to sit down on the chaise lounges, they had modest one piece bathing suits on but both boys thought they were the most beautiful girls they had ever seen. As they stood there in stunned silence, they were suddenly propelled into the pool by Vin, Dom, Lorenzo and Damian.

"You two looked like you needed to cool down a little," said Dom with a laugh after the boys surfaced. "You two okay now? You both looked a bit heated there staring at our sisters, which is majorly creepy for us to see. Bad enough we have to sit there while you scent them, but staring at them like a bunch of pervs is sick," said Damian with a laugh.

"Thanks guys," said Alberto as he blushed while Anthony looked up at the sky trying to think of something other then Sophia and failing miserably. He decided to give in to his need to be with her and got out of the pool and joined her on the chaise lounge, bringing her into his side and scenting her. Alberto followed his lead and they sat quietly, content to hold their intended mates and watch the boys throw a football around in the pool.

Monday evening Anthony, Sophia, Sal and Gianni were at dance class waiting for Maria and Gabby. Twenty minutes after class started they rushed in apologizing to the teacher. Angelo, Lorenzo and Damian walked into the observation room shaking their heads and laughing, while Alberto had a scowl on his face. "What happened, why are you late?" asked Gianni.

"We sat outside for 30 minutes while Al argued with Maria over her outfit. He thought the top was too low and the tights were too tight, and he wanted the pink skirt to be longer, like down to her calves and he wanted her to wear his sweatshirt on top of her leotard. She told him to take a hike and get over it explaining this is the outfit she has worn for years and she wasn't changing it for him. He told her he didn't like her cheerleading outfit either, which led into a whole new discussion about her clothes. It wasn't pretty, but it was funny," said Damian as all the boys started laughing.

"I listened to everything you told me Ant about letting jealousy get to me, but did I follow any of your advice? Not one word of it. I've been turned into a pussy-whipped jealous raging moron by my mate. When she walked out of her house, I had to let Angelo drive because I would have driven us right into a tree. Meanwhile she's sitting there half-naked talking to Gabby about dance class. Going out in public like that, showing people her goodies, only I get to see them, and I can't even see them yet," ranted Alberto as he paced back and forth waving his arms in the air. "I wanted to get the blanket out of the back and cover her up."

"Her goodies? What the hell kinda word is that? I don't even want to think of my sister having goodies Al or you seeing them or not seeing them. Plus, she is not half-naked. She has on tights, a leotard and a pink skirt. Basically she is completely covered from her neck to her feet," said Damian as all the boys were laughing hysterically.

"So how did it end?" said Anthony, looking at Al who was still scowling and pacing.

"Well, Al basically agreed Maria could do what she wanted, when she wanted, with who she wanted, where she wanted and dress how she wanted. I've never seen somebody that big grovel so much or whine so much either. His whining is worse then yours Ant," said Lorenzo as he punched Anthony in the shoulder.

"I didn't completely cave, she agreed to wear a Carmelo's Pizza Parlor t-shirt sometimes, my extra jersey on Fridays before games and my school jacket during the Varsity games over her cheerleading outfit," said Al. The rest of the boys rolled their eyes knowing that he caved.

"Why don't you get a sweatshirt made that says 'Property of Alberto Moretti' on it and make her wear that?" said Angelo laughing at his twin. "Don't tempt me" said Alberto as he finally sat down and started to laugh along with the boys.

The rest of the week at practice was filled with laughter as the Moretti's joined the Clan during the lunch breaks, both Alberto and Anthony feeling the bond growing deeper with their intended mates. Sophia and Maria blossomed with all the attention their intendeds showed them, slowly changing from shy giggling schoolgirls to more confident giggling young ladies.

Late Thursday evening the Millers arrived, three carloads of 10 noisy girls, 2 parents and one set of grandparents. No one from the Pack was there to greet them since Todd had forgotten to let Alpha Rossi know they would be a day early, but the key was under the doormat. The girls started running around exploring the house and calling out bedrooms, to which Todd replied he would assign them, since Nana and Papa Miller would be staying with them and possibly Holly's parents.

Upon hearing their groans, he said, "The ten of you have slept in one room on bunk beds for your entire lives, doubling up in one bedroom shouldn't be a hardship. So stop complaining right now or I will give you something to complain about." The girls all rolled their eyes upon hearing his usual saying, but they all said almost in unison, "Yes Daddy."

Holly and Nana Miller were pleasantly surprised to see the refrigerator stocked with food, including several casseroles that could be heated up. Todd and Papa Miller were even more pleased when they saw the case of beer as they both popped one open. The girls came back into the kitchen and Holly and Nana told them to set the table with the plastic dishes and forks that were on the counter and they would have dinner ready soon.

After they finished eating, Todd and Papa Miller made sure the house was secure as everyone was ready to get a good nights sleep and to start the next day with their new Pack.