All Comments on 'South Mountain Pack Ch. 10'

by pocketbooklover

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story and I keep checking back for up dates. Keep up the writing. Damian is quite the character and I cant wait till he discovers his mate.

pixie71pixie71over 10 years ago
only getting better

so happy you are not moving anyone and now bringing in the cousins from Italy...I love and now I am wanting more.....this chapter is the best yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oooh cousins!!!

i wonder if any of the cousins or even the people working for the bad guys are mates for the remaining girls. such a great story. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great update!!

Your story is developing nicelly, i am kooking forward to continue reading this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great chapter. I was so glad to see it and to learn that the Carlucci's and Millers are staying where they belong! Yay! I was really worried about that. It was really sweet that you had Matt and Phil bond with the Millers. They could definitely use the extra man-power with all those girls and Matt and Phil deserve to have a family that loves them unconditionally. I also loved that Lorenzo and Erin are going to be mates. Can't wait until Lorenzo finally figures it out. I thought it might have been Erin and Damien since I guessed Joe feeling fatherly towards Erin must mean she was destined to be mated to one of his sons, but it's clear now that Damien and Caitlin are mates too. Now I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. That evil Charles needs to get what's coming to him! All of your characters are so well developed, I'm amazed by your ability considering there are so many of them. Your world feels incredibly real and is a joy to visit. 5 stars! ~K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bakery names ideas

The South Mills bakery, New Scents bakery, Wolf lounge, Scented Treats Bakery , ..... If I think of anymore i will let you know....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
~*~<3 this story~*~

So glad u r keeping everyone in SMP. Would love to now more about Matt and Phil as well as having them show more PDA towards one another. Also can't wait to get more back story on Brianna. I just LOVE this story.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

millers moonlight morsels

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
yay

I was so glad to see an update on this story your writing is fun and a joy to read.

My suggestion for Miller's bakery/cake shop's name is PAC standing for Patisseries and Coffee, or Lupi cakes (lupi while a play on words from loopy, Lupi is Italian for wolf).

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I came up with a name but I think it's kind of plain...Miller's Sweets. If they are going to have a website for the shop, I was thinking of something short for the web address. I really hate having to type in a long address for a web page.

Brooke is too cute wanting Lorenzo to know she got new dance shoes.

RakshasdesireRakshasdesireover 10 years ago
Names

Luna's delights or Luna's decadence I love smp keep it up

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

Did the happy dance when I saw a new chapter was up and saved it for last so I could enjoy it. Cried, laughed and rejoiced throughout the story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bakery name

Moonlight pasteries

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

I am loving the young ones trying to come to grips with the blossoming of their new loves.. I laughed, giggled... Great story. :)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Yeah!

So good to get this from you PBL. Cyber hugs, prayers and good thoughts your way.

This bunch is always so much fun. Love the buildup of the threat and the protection. Can ya send me Alpha Carlos' number? I would join this pack in a heartbeat.

Rose's taste in authors is top notch. I've got stacks by all of those ladies. Their books are the keepers. Others I set free to new homes.

My suggestion is on the short list! *happy Snoopy dance*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!

So happy to read the latest chapter.. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I can't wait to read the next one. I'm completely addicted to this story. 5/5 stars for sure!!

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 10 years ago
I love this story!

The shoelaces that shoot sparkly streamers 50 feet in the air-- cried laughing! You are so descriptive it feels like I'm there with The Clan. Great job!!

ChurosChurosover 10 years ago
thanks for the update

Boy that was long. Thank you! I am kinda overwhelmed with the details you put in this story but I don't mind. I will read it again later. For the third time. Hehe. I like how none of them are leaving SMP. And among the intended mates, my fave is Dom and Morgan. My fave character had to be Sal HAHAHA xD

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
having an attack of the vapors myself!!!

Think this is one of your best chapters yet, though I do have some questions/comments/concerns:

1-Phil's secret-what the hell could it be?

2-The message to Charles - it mentions payment in AMERICAN DOLLARS, so are we to assume the people wanting the girls are foreign? Because if they were American, they would just say dollars, not emphasize American currency.

3-If Charles is getting messages while he is being held at the Alpha Council headquarters, does it mean some of the security people are involved?

4-The two New Mexico packs-what is going on with them, that they are so secrective?

5-I LOVE THIS FRICKING STORY

The boys trying to help Sal with his courtship of Gabby and telling him what to say was hysterical and I had to read it several times cause I was laughing so hard. Damian having "An attack of the vapors", I could almost picture him doing that. Lorenzo sneezing/snotting/snorting on Erin was hysterical and then the boys calling him names of 'My Little Pony", I was on the floor laughing. The Millers/Matt/Phil bonding into a family and Matt/Phils story had me in tears. What an awful love story they had, but they triumphed over everything. I could go on and on, but I want to read it again- for the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

The Cowboys references & Damian has to be my fav character. He cracks me up sooooo much! Genius chapter....excited for the next one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Totally addicting story! Laughing so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

You are a great writer, The words played like a movie in my head and I was addicted from the start. I cannot wait for the next chapters and I hope you continue to write them. I cannot say enough on how wonderful you tied everything together, your attention to detail without being boring...simply superb. Thank you

candyland82382candyland82382over 10 years ago
love, love, love

I love this chapter, but then again I loved them all. the details and the plot is excellent. I hope you have Dom ask about is mate, so he can see what he has to do to help her, I feel that the miller girls all deserve to be happy in there new pack.

I'm also glad that the Carlucci's are staying too. And the women willing to learn to fight to is amazing to. If trouble does come they can give them he double hockey sticks.

rissa200204rissa200204over 10 years ago
Keep it up :>

as you can see alot of folks luving this story..

As for your request:

Cakes n Creams

Sweet n Hot

Millers CK's Cakes n Koffee's

Your Just Deserts

Lick-N-Sip (wanted a parody of lycanthrope but just cant find a good one for the thrope sound that goes with coffee lol)

missprissblissmissprissblissover 10 years ago
Bakery Name

La Dolce Vita or The Sweet Life - referencing their livelihood as well as their wonderful new opportunities of extended family (Matt & Phil, their daughters' mates, ...), pack, and a fresh start, (even with the pending threat).

fatmanx101fatmanx101over 10 years ago

why dont you do Millers Double C for cakes and coffee as a joke to.triple c construction

Charlie15Charlie15over 10 years ago
Love your story

I have enjoyed reading your story. As far as a name I see someone already had my idea. La Dolce Vita. Looking forward to the next chapter.

secretitosecretitoover 10 years ago
Great chapter

I like that you are spending a bit more time on character development with each new chapter. It's making it easier to keep track of all these names when you show a bit of their individual personalities. Keep'em coming this is a great story.

Suggestion for the shop: The Mill

nicintasnicintasover 10 years ago
WoW !!!

You are a fantastic writer! Love your dialog, especially between the boys as they help each other flirt, or make fun of each other...!!! You crack me up! :o)

Cheers,

Nicole

SD808SD808over 10 years ago
Upcoming war

I've grown to love the Carlucci pack, like all of your readers, but if any of them die, it's gonna kill us....I hope you can figure out a way that's exciting but one in which they all somehow survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
move it along

Okay I know the guys have to wait 3 years but can't you speed this up a little . I like the story but its dragging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm dying here

Your story is just so much fun to read and makes u laugh n that is what I call a true writer...looking forward to chapter 20...I kno it may not be so long but I can hope right...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

omg I love this story your an amazing writer please keep writing this its so good and I want to see whats happens next and there future

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I love this pack! Great story!

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
More bakery names

Received these additional names:

Our Sweet Confections

Sweet Scent Delights

Sinfully Sweet

Millers Sweet Shoppe

Keep posting name suggestions or send them to me. As stated previously whichever name I pick, they will receive an advance read on an upcoming chapter.

love4811love4811over 10 years ago
Title

Our Sweet Decadence

Sweetly Indulgent Bakery

I only come onto this site now to read your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love your story

I love,love,love how you make the chapters long! ,,and could you tell us when your posting the next chapter pretty please? ,or give us an update please?

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
OMG I am cracking up soooooooo HARD!

At Gianni's "Hold on there Rainbow Dash" and Damian's "Calm yourself down Princess Sparkle" to Lorenzo! I must admit mischievious, hilarious, over dramatic Damian is my favourite character in this series - though I love them all those Carluccis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Every time I think you can't top your last chapter you do. I am so glad that you had all the families stay. I don't know if anyone has said this to you or not. You should consider putting this story on another site called wattpad.

It is a free story sight, but unlike lit it is not strictly erotic fiction. There are a lot of teen and PG 13 werewolf stories there. I followed another author to that site when her work here was stolen and put on another site.

I don't how easy it is for the authors, but for the readers the site is a lot easier to use. Instead of reloading the entire page everytime you change pages, only the text is loaded. There is even a way to scroll through the chapters so you don't have to keep hitting the next page.

Also it is a lot easier to leave messages for the authors and for the authors to respond. Here if someone writes to you and you want to respond your response could be several entries away from the original message. On wattpad there is a response button underneath each post. You can respond directly to the reader and the reader can respond directly to you.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
To answer some questions:

If you send an email with questions, then you need to leave your email so I can answer you. For now, I'll answer some of them here:

1-I'm not sure how many chapters the total story is going to be, but it will include the youngsters finishing college and starting their families.

2-Yes, I do have plans to write a secondary storyline involving The Crew as they grow.

3-Yes, some of the places in the story exist, though The School House is totally fictional, I happen to love that style of architecture.

4-No, I will not give advance reads of the story or my outline. The only exceptions will be if I personally state otherwise, like asking for help in naming the Millers Bakery.

5-Thanks for the comments, I really enjoy reading them, the positive as well as the negative, but if you write me an email and tell me "Your story sucks ass" and that is your only comment, then what am I to do to improve my story? At least tell me what you feel is wrong - is it grammar, punctuation, plot- if you don't tell me, then I can never improve as a writer.

6-I am starting to write Chapter 11, the process is slow and ongoing right now, but it will be done as soon as possible, or hopefully sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This is a great story so far. I can't wait for the next parts.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
blog and facebook page

The blog is now up and active, though we are still downloading Chapters. The first four chapters are up and have been tweaked a bit here and there. The content is the same but it is a bit more polished.

The facebook page is also done and so far has several pictures up, of The School House, Frank and Rose's home and a couple of other things.

Check the bio page for the necessary info. Thanks.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
DAMN I'M SO CONFUSED!!!

AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF THIS STORY. I DON'T KNOW IF I WANNA CRY OR LAUGH MY ASS OFF. THIS INSTALLMENT IS HILARIOUS TO SAY THE LEAST. GREAT CHAPTER. PROUD OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS AS THEY HAVE FUN WITHIN THEIR ALPHA'S RULES. I'M GLAD THAT PHIL AND MATT HAVE FINALLY FOUND A FAMILY THAT THEY CAN BOUND WITH WHILE SHOWING THE MILLERS THAT EVERYONE IS PROTECTIVE OF THE PACKS, THE GIRLS AND THE OTHER YOUNG PUPS. KEEP IT UP!!!! LOVED IT TO THE MAX. AWESOME!!!

DAMIAN IS SO DAMN FUNNY THAT IT HURTS AND MAKES US LAUGH EVEN HARDER AT HIS ANTICS. BUT VISUALIZING HIM IN A DRESS AND ETC WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME BACK STEP AND START THE REPLAY OVER AGAIN AS IT GOT FUNNIER EACH TIME I READ IT AND I'M STILL LAUGHING.

BAKERY NAME "SUCCULENTE DELIZIE" TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH "SUCCULENT DELIGHTS" .

darkhkdarkhkover 10 years ago
LOVE

absolutely love this story! read it all in one sitting. was cracking up laughing most of the time because of all the crazy antics. are you going to have any other females from todd's old pack join the new pack? i could see some still being wary of being there even with a new alpha. maybe someone for phil and matt to adopt? cause that'd be adorable. though i cant agree with the shoes/ribbons/hairtie obsession that the girls tend to have. honestly i always wore plain black hair ties and had no interest in really girly things in highschool. for me it jsut feels like you are making the girls mostly the same, liking girly things and cheerleading. i know they all have different interests but they had ten piles of ribbons and stuff, really? i get that you wanted to make it like they are free and can be kids but i was in highschool and i can tell you that a majority of the girls did not put ribbons or bow ties in their hair. sorry i know it sounds like i'm being mean i would just like to stand up for all the girls who didn't join the cheerleading team or sports team but wanted to sit at home and read.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
teaser on the blog

For the fans of South Mountain Pack and PBL, she posted the first couple of pages of chapter 11 on her blog and it is really really good. love me some Frank and Joe.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
to darkdh

I just read your comment and I'd like to give the other side of the bow/laces/hair obsession. I went to private school for 12 years, typical Catholic school where the girls had to wear blue plaid skirts, white button up style blouses, dark blue cardigans,blue knee socks and black mary janes. At least PBL didn't make the girls of SMP wear skirts, they wear the exact same uniforms as the boys but if you think of it, the only way to express their personalities is through ribbons/shoelaces/hair bows and barrettes. Thats what we did, of course it was nothing flashey, we didn't want the nuns upset with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A question why don't I have any black characters and I love your story

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous Re: Black characters

Actually, in my head (I know it's a scary place) Matt and Phil are an interracial couple with Phil to be African American, along the lines of Shemar Moore (love Criminal Minds). The first couple chapters, until chapter 7, they were hardly mentioned more then a couple of lines, but now they are becoming more prominent in the Miller's storyline. In the upcoming chapters more of Phil's background will be revealed and I hope it takes people by surprise. Matt and Phil are two of my favorite characters and I am genuinely thrilled with the response they have received.

Also if you notice from my character descriptions, I gave detailed accounts of what the Carlucci's, the Miller girls and Anthony looked like, but the rest of the characters were left vague on purpose except for hair and eye color, height and weight. I didn't want to pinpoint exact character details down, but left enough for the reader to imagine them in their own minds. I've found that when I describe somebody and picture them in my mind, another person will listen to that description and picture somebody completely different. Just my opinion and thought. For what I imagine my characters to look like, check out the blog - I have pics of the main characters there.

SherriTSherriTover 10 years ago

I love this story. I have read the WHOLE thing in two days now I need sleep, however when are we going to get more.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I have spent all day reading this series

Just love it.

I laughed and laughed when Sal couldnt speak clearly to Gabby. So funny

cannot wait til the next chapters. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
blog

I just love your story and I have been checking your blog everyday to look at the update and I just seen that hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon and I cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Editing

I really like your story, and in general the editing is good, but please learn the difference between than and then. 'You go to the shop THEN to the car' and 'I would prefer eat pork THAN beef'. I know I'm just being picky, but its not a spelling mistake, you never use the word 'than' at all.

Cheers

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
To anonymous:

I know I do that, someone else pointed this out and in later chapters it has hopefully been corrected. When I write I verbalize it in my head, and when the paragraph is finished I say it out loud. Due to the fact I have a southern accent, there is no difference in then/than when I pronounce them, so I don't notice the mistake. I found that I also type 'warsh' instead of 'wash', 'sumtihn' instead of 'something' and numerous others.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 10 years ago
To Anon

What a small pet peeve. Out of the hundreds of pages I'm sure she wrote, the numerous plot twists and turns, the cliffhangers, the drama, the humor, the interaction between all the pack members and she doesn't use than and then right you feel the need to criticize. If thats the only thing she has done wrong then she has done one hell of a job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

I'm absolutely in love with this story.

heather86heather86almost 7 years ago

I love this story and I love Damian I have been laughing so much at the things he said i think he might be my favourite Carlucci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dammit. This series really has a way of screwing up my daily routines,

It also makes me wish I belonged to a such pack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous