All Comments on 'Southern Cross'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I remember this one

And it's still as good as it was when I first read it. Thanks for posting it here again!

5*

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Well this is a first for me

My first time ever reading in incest/taboo category , its always been a mental squick for me , but if my good friend ( and Hellishly talented ) Randi posts it , I'll read it !

Wonderful yarn Randi ! Hottest sex scenes anywhere , plus it pulls at the Heartstrings .

Don't think I'll change my hub habits , but thank you for showing us that there's good writing and plots in all genre's .

And a super dooper large shoutout and sincere thank you for putting these wonderful events together for the Greater Lit family !

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Curious

I loved the build up and conclusion. Are you going to make this a series or is this a one time story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
incest or not?

You always are good for a good read. I have enjoyed your stories for quite some time, and hope to continue for a long time to come. You do have a flair. This one was a good read considering I am not into incest. This seemed acceptable however because the main character never knew this girl at all until she showed up at his boat. Good Luck in the future. My pen name is g.Steel. that is if you are interested.

IrfonIrfonalmost 6 years ago
FIVE STARS !!

…..'Nuff said !!….

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I'D GIVE YOU 10 STARS IF I COULD!

IT WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL STORY. I HOPE THIS WAS JUST A CHAPTER ONE OF MORE TO COME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Absolutely great, 5*. Don't use the link to Sophie' it's a scam.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
Heh, no "Sophie" is a spambot.

I'll just delete the spam. I got 12 of those on my last story. Annoying AF, but I'll just keep deleting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

way to go another good story another good chapter please

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot and emotional tale! You really created a powerful bond between the father and daughter. Their relationship was natural and believable. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Just a few spelling errors yet the only one that cums to mind: “under way” should be “under weigh”

jfh55jfh55almost 6 years ago
Greathe story well written

One of the best storis I have read anywhere. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I had to go to work today the 4th of July to support my employee who agreed to come in and help get some orders out to our international customers. We just finish a catered barbeque lunch and they all went back to work.

I pull up your story and read it all the way through and love it. I think you did a marvelous job to presenting this tale.

I travel all over the world and on my long flights well over 15 hours in business or first I get a chance to read and write a few lines of my own. One day I hope to publish a story or two but it is just fun trying to put pen to paper.

I am now tasks with reading all your stories regardless of subject and feel sure I will find something to like in each one.

I too would like to see a continuation of this couples love affair. They of course eventually marry and have lots of adventures with the boat and the trip back to get her car could be fun to write. Love Road Head.

I have a few cars, a 72 454 SS Chevelle with 8 thousand miles a beautiful 55 Chevy, a 32 ford roaster, a Ferrari and 7 Corvettes; a few my wife calls her own including a 57 T-Bird and a few others..

Like to touch base, get back please to carygrant_69@Hotmail.com.

Thanks for your submission.

Ed

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
Great title!

“When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...”🎵

Yeah. I like other music other than hard rock.

I enjoyed the story, but I do prefer a Chevelle over an El Camino.

(When I read El Camino I always hear Brad Pitt say it.)

Career change? I think I want to be a smuggler now!

🤘

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstonealmost 6 years ago
Nicely done!

A very sexy tale, well told. Kudos!

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
Underway

Mr. or Ms. anonymous I am saddened to have to tell you that YOU ARE THE ONE whom does not know how to spell underway. I know this from being an experienced sailor for nearly 40 years and having to log when we were underway.

Be sure you are right before you write. Now you could be confusing under way with weigh anchor which is to raise the anchor and get back underway. PS I do not have to be anonymous to post a comment.

tallman441tallman441almost 6 years ago
Excellent storyline

Excellent story line and very erotic. I enjoyed reading it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
BR1958

I don't usually read incest, but I wanted to read blackrandi's story. You do some of the hottest sex scenes that I have ever read. Won't visit incest often, but I will come back to find another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I usually like your stories, but I have never seen another of your stories where the speech is stilted. And it really is no wonder why new writers can't get an editor through this site when you hog 5 of them.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 6 years ago
Fooled me

I was waiting for her to fess up that she was a treasury agent who'd come to bust him for not reporting the gold ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

i think i read this story somewhere but an excellent story always an one and you always enjoy to read again & again. if there are more chapters what else you want more. looking forward for more chapters . great work

eideticeideticalmost 6 years ago
5*

I love how your storytelling flows... Someone called the dialogue "stilted" -- I don't see it that way. I think the dance of two people drawn to each other is well done. Having been recently turned on to your work, I find it very enjoyable. Head and shoulders above the other drivel to be found on Lit. I don't hide behind Anonymous. If I really have a problem with a story, I'll PM you. In this case, no es problema. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical

Really just another story where the main character had more money than they need and would love to share it, and they are also super smooth, and tough, and smart , and perfect at sex. But the people on this site eat it up so that’s all that matters. 5/5

Neptune60Neptune60almost 6 years ago
***** x 2

Five stars twice as this is the second time I've read this, loved it before love it again, although, wasn't it longer the first time with othe characters turning up and they sailed for longer???

linebacker3linebacker3almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Totally awesome backstory. Not filled with 24/7 sex. I enjoy your writing because there was an actual story being told. With a 3,000 mile trip ahead, I would encourage you to continue the saga. I know I will definitely read it.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks for your story and for setting the stage for all the other wonderful writers to participate. I intend to read and rate every one.

IT is not usually my cup of tea but this one really pulled me in. That they had no life long relationship helped me see the the emotional attraction that developed.

Again, thanks for all your influences.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 6 years ago

Beautiful story as usual from your good self. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Very Erotic Story

A great story that is not the every day story that sex starts in 4 paragraphs that seem like a fantasy rather than reality. You bring the reader along for a ride of suspense passion. Would love to read another venture....

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Genetic sexual attraction is powerful

and you absolutely did right by it; 5* and a smiley face from your loyal servant, Amy!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 6 years ago
Love

the idea of her being a redhead and obviously being so built, plus her looking him up. The story you craft around both is sweet and compelling on many levels although the mom not wanting him to know about her baffles me and to me it kind of stilts the story unusually, given the fact he loved his wife and she loved him. I could have seen the mom not saying a word and then maybe on her deathbed confessing or leaving Penn a note explaining why.

It's sweet how they get on. Only other thing I could fault was the Spanish used, but that won't derail the story. I'll be interested in seeing how you depict the rest of their trip to the Galapagos.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Hey Randi (Insert Raspberry sound here)

I got all kinds of crap going on in my life right now, I got two nasty deadlines looming,

AND NOW I got to finish this story because I am hooked and your writing is too good to rush through.

Dag Burn ye Woman! :-)

aoSolitude1964aoSolitude1964almost 6 years ago
Wonderful

A perfect 5* from me... this was exceptionally emotional, beautiful and lovely... such a wonderful fantasy!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Lost me early

Sounded good at the start. The dialogue became unrealistic when they started talking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Incest

Incest isn't usually my thing, but Randi's writing makes it so beautiful!

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Second Time Through

I have never been into incest but this is a truly beautiful story. It left me feeling sorry for the mother who missed out on such a wonderful life... Randi thanks for your writing and thanks for your energy.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you to all the wonderful readers

I'm very grateful to you all for reading my story. I'll drop a new one in a couple of days.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Incest was kind of weird but

OTOH she was a stranger to him, and over 18

Very romantic, good tension

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

I was queasy reading the incest thing. Not my thing. Have two girls and thinking like that makes me want to hurl. But the rest of the story was good could have finished it without the incest.

eodomeodomalmost 6 years ago
2nd time

I read this the first time you posted it and it was just as good this time. Definitely a good repeat 😈

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

I thought it was a great story! You did a nice job with their growing affection turning into romance. Genetic sexual attraction is a well-documented phenomenon for relatives reunited as adults, so I could see this panning out that way.

Was this originally posted under incest? If so, I'm not sure why commenters below are complaining about incest in the story...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 5 years ago
Another nice one.

I found this one different from your usual,

but still quite nice

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Naughty- cal Theme

Served up rip roaring hot. You did a great job of dotting all the i's and crossing the yardarms. The idea that she might be a T man was in the back of my mind as well. This set up has a ton of potential. FYI in Nebraska she would be a state ward until 19. Its different than most states. I am not sure if the explanation you gave was clear. But that is my only gripe. Would love to see this tale across the 7 Seas and the Galapagos is one on my bucket list. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

The usual BlackRandl serving ! Absolutely the tops. A most versatile author. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Powersworder (sp?) said that people below complained about incest? Really?! Rofl. What did they think the only two characters, family, were going to do, just have a coke and a smile? Rofl!! Gee wiz, I'm in the incest section and family members are fucking! Each other!! Oh my!!! Hehehe!

Well I loved the story. The description of the daughter and how she worked with her dad and her emotion, just made me hard and kept me there!

The only thing that kinda turned me off (yah, I know..) was all the Jesus this, God that, Christ you, etc... I'm not an angelic goodie goodie by any means, and it's not like she was saying 'God damn' a lot, like some writers (thanks!), but I still flinch, lol. Hey, you're gonna write like you want the characters to be, thats the way it is! I just wanted you to know how I feel. Not sure why, or like I expect you to go all P.C. On me, heh. Anyway, awesome writing! Can't wait to see if daddy takes her cute bottom next! Woo!

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
Very Good!!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Excellent! - Five Stars+

Well done, Blackrandl1958. This is certainly one of your best stories; if not THE best story in your library. It has a slightly slower, more natural cadence than your other work, giving the reader more time to adjust to the development of the character relationships. It's less, 'wham-bam-thank you-ma'am', and more emotional nurturing.

It is deserving of further development and could very easily become a two- or three-part story.

Keep up the good work.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Excellent Story!

I love the easy way your story flows. Your characters are always well defined. I love your stories.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Very Readable

You have a way of writing that just beckons me to keep going until I finish.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

This is an excellent story but it deserves more. Maybe a part two? The backstory alone called for conflict that never came. Anyways five stars.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Good story....

After 2 years and no sequel? I'm really, really, glad you didn't. I've read dozens of stories on here and the Ch. 2's or Pt. 2's are all disappointments if not crash and burns.

One thing.... When Penn got pissed off when she's in the middle of losing her V card, really turned me off. Yah, sure, you want to keep it real but, this is supposed to be fantasy, not reality.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Needs

Needs more,this story is left hanging.If he is always changing berths what happens to his car and seeing as they have gone on a very long cruise,who is going to be responsible for the car she is bringing from Omaha?.

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story, would love to read more about these two.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Very well written and certainly in need of more of these two. Thank you!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Good story. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very tender tale! Easy to imagine what life these two will have, not wanting for anything and just enjoying each other and life! :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

At the risk of repeating myself, this story, like your previous one, is worth two rating scales one after the other. Excellent writing and storyline. You showed us again the extent of the total quality you are capable of. Thx.

BJ

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Definitely 5 stars. The only thing missing was how she lost her hymen. I know there are several ways for this to happen but a short blurb about it would be the only thing missing from this story. It in NO WAY distracted from the story though.

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

Really, REALLY great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow - absolutely one of the most emotional stories I’ve read; and I was prepared not to like a father/daughter incest story.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN RANDI...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You make the erotic first time as if you experienced it.

You sure like white redhead centerfold models or are you pandering a bit to your fans? No sunburns?

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

I know you are a legend on Lit, but 232 followers for this ONE story!?! There are VERY few writers who ever get that many lifetime. I will add my own.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

The story was good, but the dialogue didn’t seem to match the characters. It didn’t flow that well. I’ve enjoyed many of your other stories, but this one, not so much.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[05.11.22]

A beautiful story of love.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd give it dix stars if I could. So poignant!

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica12 months ago

Beautiful story. Better because it didn't have a "yeet" in it.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Fun, sexy, ... and they lived...:)

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Me

Me,left like this I think it is a nothing story,it needs more.Also how could he ask for Roberts at the hotel,he didn't know his ex wife had been married three times?.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this was a beautiful story. And I liked that extra special something added by her being a virgin that hasn't touched any other cock. Yeah, so it might not be the most realistic thing but for stories I think it works great. Better than saying well I fucked around with a guy or two and it was terribly disappointing. That's a mood killer right there ;) When he first penetrated her, why did he suddenly thrust, not 10 seconds after saying he'll be gentle? That felt like a shitty thing to do. He could have went slower and just applied a little more force, and maybe used the damn lube he had on hand. As for her hymen, she's a teenage girl. I doubt she went all that time without using her fingers or a toy for some kind of relief. Or it just broke from regular physical activity; it happens a lot.

The one thing I noticed about a lot of your stories - and many in general - is that after they finally make love, it's never just that one or two times. No, it's always, we woke during the night 6 times and we came 50 times combined, or something like that. It's almost comical and I feel like it tarnishes the special moment of them getting together at last. Just let them sleep and wake up in the morning damn it. And why is there always a blowjob after at some point? Almost like it's thrown in there for the sake of completeness and nothing else.

Anyway, story ended a bit too soon. They had a whole life planned and it would have been nice to see it unfold. Kind of felt like I was reading a Xarth story there with the way it ended. Too soon!

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Disappointed

That you didn’t continue on with this amazing story.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, although the ending was too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story NEEDS so much more. A half a dozen different chapters. You could run with Pendry for a year or more.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Awakening to a different level of consciousness. A beautiful smart daughter that crushes on her dad. The journey/story is one of happy serendipity. The ending resembles Pendrys name, pending....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...