Southern Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inched slowly forward and she winced again but she didn't draw back and I pressed ahead until I felt my pelvic bone bump against her clit. She moaned when she felt that and I drew back a little. She was amazing! She had been a virgin and she took my whole fat cock inside her. I drew back a couple of inches and then thrust deep again. She gasped and her knees bent up and her thighs squeezed against mine.

I drew back again and found a rhythm, moving just a few inches back and forth and her moans grew stronger and her body began to move with me. Her big breasts bounced with our motions and we made erotic sounds as we coupled. I began to give her longer strokes and she winced with the first few thrusts until she grew more comfortable. As her pleasure grew her discomfort diminished until she was thrusting back at me vigorously. Her voice sounded, low and husky at first, but quickly rising in pitch without losing its huskiness. The volume also increased until she was crying out her passion with each plunge of my cock into her depths. It was slow and sweet and she came a dozen times, each climax building in intensity. I could tell that I wouldn't last much longer and I pumped her little pussy like a piston. She thrust up hard against me and I felt her open and I was buried to the hilt. Her eyes opened wide and she groaned. She was cumming continuously now, and I felt the cum boil up from my balls as I erupted inside her convulsing walls.

"Oh damn, oh my God, oh sweet Jesus, Dad; I can't stop cumming," she groaned. "I can't stop, oh, Christ, it's so good. I can feel your cum inside me, it's filling me up! Cum Daddy, cum inside me! It feels so good; I don't ever want to stop!"

I groaned as my balls emptied inside her and it felt like I came forever. She was sobbing beneath me and I became concerned. I coasted to a stop and she grabbed my head and kissed me fiercely.

"Pendry, are you okay?" I whispered against her lips.

She nodded. "Yes, I just felt like I was losing control. You made me cum so many times I thought I was going to die! Jesus you're a good lover. You make me so happy I just cried. I couldn't help it. I came so hard I thought I was losing my mind."

"I'm glad it was good for you, Penn," I told her. "I love you so much. You're gentle, so sweet, so smart and you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen, baby. Playboy bunnies would die to look like you. They have surgery and still can't look like you and you're all natural. I'm the luckiest man on the planet."

"As long as you fuck me like that, you'll stay lucky," she laughed. "Dad, I think I'm lying in a puddle of cum. As sexy as it feels, I don't think I want to sleep in it. Can we take a shower and change the sheets?"

I got up and pulled her to her feet. She began to collapse and I caught her.

"I don't think I can walk, Dad," she said. "Could you carry me?"

I swept her beautiful body up in my arms and carried her into the shower. We washed each other and I couldn't keep my hands off that glorious teenage nakedness. She loved the contact and when we were clean and dry, I carried her to her cabin.

"I don't feel like changing sheets tonight," I told her. "Well sleep in your bed."

"It's our bed," she said. "Any bed I'm in is our bed. I'll always share with you."

She took her favorite spoon position against me, pillowing her head on my arm and she was out like a light. I drifted off holding the girl of my dreams in my arms, her hair tickling my chest and her butt pressed against my cock. It seemed like moments had passed when I woke up with her lips moving over my cock. I was as hard as I've ever been in my life as my little girl bobbed her head over my cock. She sucked me like she had been dying to do it all her life. When I felt the cum boiling up I warned her. "I'm going to cum, baby." She looked up at me with those emerald eyes and took what she couldn't get in her mouth with one hot little hand while the other massaged my balls; milking me for my cum. I exploded in her mouth and she choked a little, unprepared for the volume. She kept at it and swallowed every drop, running her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock as she searched fro the last few drops. She moved that fantastic body back up over me and kissed me deeply before curling up and going back to sleep. Twice more during the night I woke her up. I fucked her like a man possessed the first time, pounding her little pussy until she screamed out her pleasure. Toward dawn we made slow, sweet passionate love and she came a dozen times before I gave her what little cum was left in my balls. We slept until early afternoon before I woke up. I watched her sleeping for a long time, her flaming hair covering us like a blanket and one big breast peeping out of the covers. When I squeezed it she moaned in her sleep and rolled onto her belly. That gave me an opportunity to play with that glorious butt. It was truly amazing and I could feel my erection growing. I moved between her wide spread thighs and entered her from behind. She woke up when she felt the head of my cock slip into her.

She groaned. "Easy, Dad; I'm so sore. I don't know if I can. Jesus, you feel so big this way. It's like you're doing me for the first time again!

I reached into a drawer by the bed and applied a little lube. We slid easier then.

"Oh, Jesus, Dad; that's better. Fuck, that feels good."

She began to moan deeply as I pushed in, bottoming out in her tight little pussy. I held at full penetration and she groaned. I made short, deep strokes, holding at the bottom and she made a sound at each thrust, becoming louder with each stroke until she was moaning constantly. I could feel her pussy spasming around me as she came again and again. A note of desperation crept into her voice as I continued to fuck her for more than twenty minutes.

"Jesus, oh my God, Dad; oh my God, I can't stop cumming. Please, Dad; cum. Oh my God, Dad; please cum, please cum, you're going to kill me!"

Her pleas drove me over the edge and I erupted, holding myself deeply inside and painting her cervix with cum. When the last few drops were inside her I lay over her and felt her shuddering beneath me. She was crying and I eased out to hold that beautiful body against me as she sobbed.

"Christ, Dad, that was intense. I think you've damaged me. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week."

"Why are you crying, baby?" I asked her.

"I'm not sad," she said. "I don't know. You just made me so emotional. I'm so in love with you and you just turned me into an emotional wreck. I can't believe you make me feel like this and it scares me. I feel like I've given you everything and I'm afraid you don't love me as much as I love you. You could hurt me so bad and that scares the hell out of me, so I just cried."

"Don't cry, Pendry. I'll never hurt you and it's impossible for me not to love you. You're the most loveable girl I've ever met. I'll always love you and I'll never let you go. I'll never hurt you like that and you don't have to worry ever again about anything. You're mine and I'm going to keep you here always. I love you with all my heart, Penn."

I kissed her lips and we slept again, her body wrapped in my arms. If I never woke up, my life was complete.