All Comments on 'Southern Heat'

by GtownStar03

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago
A good start

I can see them continuing. A good start to some hot sex.

warmngooeywarmngooeyover 11 years ago
Slow down

What's the rush? Wasn't a bad idea for a story, but a little more story would have been nice. And some realism. What 47 year old mother says "watch it you fucking dick"? Not the worst thing I've ever read, but could use work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The heat has gone to his head

Not a great story, far too quick from opening to first fuck. The best Incest stories are where there is some teasing and thought about what might happen, this sadly is just Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Short stories can be good

But yours need more substance. Not bad but could be better.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit short

I just wanted to read more of their fucking each other and perhaps have him be more loving to his mother the next time.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
It's alright

I lived through eight Dallas summers and they can be a hitch. Never made me do my mom,but I do recall short tempers. But overall I like it. Maybe a little simple, but I like the slam -bang (no pun intended) ending.

TabooroticaTabooroticaover 11 years ago
Keep em coming

I love the way you write. Love the aggression and the filthy language. It's phenomenal. Hard not to cum when I read it. Brilliant. My only criticism is that you haven't written more. I may have to follow your lead.

kennfinkennfinover 11 years ago
the best

the best i have read .It get strait to the point that is what i like

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
want more

Thought it was great. but would like to read more and continue the story line with his mother and maybe his sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking!

To judge from his other contributions this highly talented author's really fascinated by the idea of a boy sticking his fine fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole. Of course many boys--and their moms!--are equally enthralled by this most forbidden yet most exciting form of family fucking. A brother sliding his hard cock up his kid sister's sweet slit, a father snuggling his big daddy-dick up between his little princess's slender legs are all fine. But top of the heap is a son pounding his own mother's coochie and blowing his young balls up the same twat he came out of. That's what 18 year old Mark does in this excellent tale by GtownStar03. I love how Mark and his mom pretend they're fucking just to "get it over with," while knowing full well that this is by far the best fuck of their lives. No surprise there--a mother's cunt is the receptacle that nature provides for her baby boy's big stiff prick and the heavy doses of rich warm semen he's got in his hot young balls. His mother's twat is where a boy's creamy young sperm belongs--as Mark and his mom found out, and as plenty of sons and their mothers are finding out every day.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
so unrealistic it is silly

He is a 20 year old college student and he can't change a fuse? She can't pick up the phone and call till she gets an HVAC repairman? They get so angry with life and each other they take it out on each other by banging each other while venting their rage?

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Atab!

He is a real shithead. He has his lovely Mother on all fours and all he can think of is jacking off inside her, QUICKLY. Ain't that a Bitkh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blown fuse????????????

And the story got worse from there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thats funny.

thats funny.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I appreciate this author's effort. As a romantic, I felt only dislike, disdain and disgust between characters. It is apparent that mother and son do not talk, make any attempt to understand each other, nor have any emotional interest in each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous