Southern Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?..." he asked again, glancing over at her with those doe-like eyes of his.

"...Dinner and a date it is... But I'm splitting the bill... Your mom would kill me if she knew I was taking your money." she mumbled to herself before noticing his bemused expression.

"What... And she wouldn't if she knew you were fucking me?..." he said, a twinkle in his eye.

She grinned, taking a sip of her coffee, keeping her thoughts to herself.

He smiled and finished his juice, setting the glass down by the sink and looking towards her, expectantly. "Soooo... That shower?..."

She peered back at him, "...Can't a woman finish her coffee?..." she said, voice a little teasing.

"She could... Or she could come join me in the shower." he pressed, hopping from the counter and stood with his back to her, sliding his boxers down his body and depositing them on the floor, sauntering out of the kitchen towards the bathroom, walking slowly, letting her watch the sway of his hips and the alluring movement of his ass as he retreated from the room.

Laura stared after him, suddenly finding herself hungry for an entirely different vice than caffeine. She took one last deep swig, leaving the cup still partially filled and walked after him. Feeling her body already livening up, expectant.

She caught up to him as he entered the bathroom, glancing over his shoulder at her, an inviting expression resting on his delicate features. She bit her lip and let her robe fall to the floor, exposing herself to his judgement. It was a very different light to see her in, without her makeup, style, lingerie or mood lighting, a woman laid bare to the scrutiny of a teen, cock and all.

He turned to her and stepped forward, meeting her in an embrace, his body pressing softly to hers as he leant up slightly to kiss her. She felt his plush lips find hers, felt his body press against the meatiness of her soft cock, felt it twitch...

She wrapped her arms around him and enjoyed the feeling of his warmth under her fingertips, indulging herself for a moment in the depth and passion of his kiss before she broke it, smirking and nodding encouragingly towards the shower unit.

Ash winked up at her and turned to walk towards it, reaching up inside the large standing shower unit and turning on the hot water, reaching his arm back quickly as it streamed out of the jets, biting his lip as he adjusted it to the correct temperature before stepping inside, closely followed by Laura who let her hair fall down from its bun.

He stood facing the shower, the hot water beating against his chest as she moved behind him, closing the shower door and lacing her hands around his waist, pressing her body against him, capturing the offshoots of water as he obscured most of the stream.

"That feel good hun?..." she asked gently as she pressed her swelling length up against his enticing cheeks, feeling the soft flesh against her, getting wet as water trickled down his back and between their bodies.

"It does..." he said with a soft purr of pleasure tilting his head back to rest against her some, a mirthful tone in his voice, "The showers not bad either..."

She laughed a little and nudged him playfully, reaching for a bottle of soap and squeezing some into her hands, eagerly starting to rub it into the already smooth skin of Ash. "That was terrible..." she chastised playfully, squeezing him as she applied more soap to her hands, moving to wash his back.

"Thanks!" he said, a smirk on his lips as he felt her hands glide silkily down his back, across his body and down lower to his ass. He rolled his eyes some and grinned, he suspected her hands would be very thorough with that particular aspect of his anatomy.

He wasn't wrong, her hands 'soaped', explored and groped every inch of his expansive rear, her eyes down as she stared at the way the pliable flesh gave to her seeking fingers, her cock hardening between them, her and him both becoming lathered in a fine layer of suds. She guided him, turning him and her around so the water was at her back, the clear glass wall of the shower in front of Ash as she pushed him forward.

Ash reached out before him, gasping a little at her sudden eagerness, his hands splaying against the fogged pane of the shower, feeling the coolness of it press against his chest and cheek as she pushed him close to it, her body squeezing in behind him.

Her hands moved quickly, pushing down on his back, pulling back on his hips, making him all but present himself to her as her now hard shaft slid between his soapy cheeks.

"A-ah... It's still a little... Sensitive... From last night..." he said gently though didn't move to stop her, feeling his cheeks blush as he leant against the clear wall, his back arched and his ass pointed back towards her, inviting despite his words. He was sensitive, but he wanted her to continue...

"It will be sweetie... But you can take it..." she urged, one hand on his shoulder, the other gripping the slippery base of her cock, guiding the steely member to point between his cheeks, pressing it between the hugging globes to kiss at his delicious little hole.

Ash bit his lip as he felt her hand on his shoulder, reassuring but commanding, silently telling him to stay still as she guided the tip to his hole, pressing forward, drawing an intake of breath from the both of them as the tip fed into him.

Releasing the base of her monster she moved her hand to his hip, gripping him as she urged her own hips forward, slowly but steadily feeding her cock into him. Easier than last night she noted, with their makeshift lubrication and his tentative experience.

Ash bit his lip as he felt the now familiar feeling of a cock being fed into his body. It may have been an experience he'd only had the once, but it was one he couldn't forget. He was, of course, still tight, but that pain was less than it had been, replaced in part with a little soreness and with a lot of sensitivity, it may have been a good idea if he had given it slightly more time between his first and second session with her, but it was too late for such thoughts.

She pressed forward, eyes following the path of her cock as it traversed between his pillowy cheeks, spearing him and sinking into the welcoming heat of his ass, enveloping her sensitive cockhead in the wonderfully pleasurable depths of her lover.

Ash let out a rasping little gasp as he became increasingly pinned between the woman and water at his back and the cold clear shower wall in front of him. He felt her traverse deeper inside him, not stopping until her pelvis was pressed eagerly against his girly butt, her length buried inside him, curving upwards with his standing angle, rubbing at new and interesting spots within him, leaving him squirming on her cock, wanting to feel more.

She wouldn't leave him wanting for long, her hands both moving down to hold his waist, pressing down slightly so he arched his back, presenting her a slightly easier angle for what she had planned.

He bit his lip and stared at his own reflection, almost transparent in the foggy glass, the need for more, the submissiveness. He could hardly believe it was him. He felt her withdraw until only half of her thick, precum drooling cock was left inside him, their moans intertwining in the acoustics of the shower unit as she pressed forward, her body bumping into his, rocking him forward on his heels before she withdrew again.

Her pace was slow and steady, but building in momentum, no pretence needed this morning, no gentle seduction required, no worry of spooking him, this was more basic, more animalistic. Last night they had made love. This morning she was having a quickie in the shower, fucking her boytoy. Though, given that she had already spent a load this morning, it might not be so quick. But he would enjoy every second.

One of her hands squeezed his waist possessively as her pace started to quicken, each push into his soft yielding rear forcing another gasp from his repertoire of feminine 'getting fucked' noises. Her other hand strayed, caressing across his skin, pausing around his chest to squeeze at his flat chest and nipple, tracing lines back around to his thick rear, squeezing it, pulling it so she could better see his body accepting her, whatever she could grab, she did, save for his own cock.

Not that she didn't want him to feel pleasure, of course, but he had cum before her the night before just from having his smaller dick trapped between their hard working forms. If she could make him cum even once without anything touching his throbbing cock he would be a slave to the whims of women like her, all thoughts of girls gone from his mind, he would only want someone who could give him what he needed.

She tilted her head back and let the stream of hot water pour against her scalp, the hot water soaking her golden locks making them stick together and darken in shade, the water pouring down her body in rivulets, small splitting streams falling from the underside of her breasts to patter against his pale rear as it bounced with each thrust, a splash of water emitting when their bodies joined in her thrusts.

More and more she stopped thinking and simply gave to him, feeling the intense sensations coursing through her, making her heart pound, her skin sweat and her cock twitch.

Ash felt her lean over, her heavy soft breasts pressing into his back, buffered by a thin sheen of water, her arms wrapping around her waist as she fucked him, his lips parted, his breath coming fast, he felt her cheek against the back of his neck as she drove into him hard and fast, the sounds of their passion growing louder, the noises of bodies clashing becoming a consistent clapping of eager hot flesh.

She kissed and nipped at the nape of his neck with her teeth, possessive and hungry for more of him, resting more of her weight on him than was probably safe, her feet shifting to try and better support herself as her cock began to throb and pulse, growing steely, as she began to feel a familiar building in her balls, the waves of pleasure mounting to something greater, something addictive.

Ash felt her drawing close, his arms and legs growing weary of supporting himself from their combined weights and her constant pounding. His ass was certainly sore around her, but the sensitivity more than made up for it, a wholly different experience than the night before but no less pleasurable for it.

He felt so good wrapped around her cock, too good, he was so much more alluring than any of her previous lovers, no doubt the lewdness of their age gap and his attraction to her despite it playing more than a small part in her lust for him. She felt herself starting to peak, her mind exploding with pleasure as the dam holding it at bay collapsed.

Laura gasped loudly, gripping him tight in her arms she buried herself to the hilt inside him, feeling the deluge of cum spill forth from her meaty shecock to pulse into him in hot, creamy white waves, once more whitewashing his insides with her seed.

Ash felt the each jet as it filled him, not as much as he had experienced last night, but enough that he knew she was satisfied. As she emptied himself inside him his own cock bounced beneath him, so close to climax, but just missing that edge, the contact he needed.

She felt herself flagging inside him and moved her hands up beside his on the glass, grinding her hips against his as she purred a little, stretching up to kiss and bite at his ear. "Mmm... Fuck Ash... That was so good... Did... Did you?..." she asked, uncertain, she had been so lost in her own pleasure she hadn't stopped for a moment to think about him.

"Aah... A-ah... N-no... Close... B-but no..." he panted in reply, his hand moving down now she was supporting herself, wrapping around the length of his shaft, giving it a tentative squeeze, sending a ripple of pleasure up his spine.

Laura let out one last adoring moan as her softening cock slipped free from him, falling between her thighs, glistening wet in the light of the bathroom. "T-turn around... Jerk off..." she said, biting her lip as she fell to her knees, after all she had done he deserved some sort of a treat, it wouldn't be much, but she knew he would like it.

Ash stood, feeling the tenderness in his butt joined by a heaviness in his arms and legs from the effort of supporting himself as she had her way with him, he bit his lip and on unsteady feet he turned around to face her, enjoying the heat of the water as it struck his midriff, Laura no longer blocking it as she kneeled, looking up at him, hair plastered to her back and shoulders with water, arms folded under her substantial breasts, causing them to lift and swell, seeming much bigger than they were as she pushed them up and together, offering them to him.

His hand moved faster as he looked down at her like that, a picture of beauty before him as he worked his shaft with rapid strokes.

Bless him, it took him less than ten seconds to cum, his cock twitching in his small hand as the red tip fired it's load. She blushed and looked down at her chest, watching as his cum landed on her breasts, leaving hot white streaks across her tanned skin.

The image of the cumshot clearly sated some fantasy of his, judging by the satisfied expression that lingered on his face as he squeezed his own softening member, he looked down at her, imprinting the vision of her as she was in his mind, likely so he could repeat to it later.

Laura smirked, the hot water quickly wiping the lines of cum away as she stood, eying him over appraisingly. Gods he was cute. "Mm... Couldn't leave you wanting could we?..."

"T-thank you..." he said softly, moving his hands to rest them on her hips, looking at her with a look of adoration and desire, even satisfied it seemed he lusted for more.

"I'm going to give my hair a wash... It could take a little while... You could dress and head across to yours?... You'll have to see if you can make reservations somewhere for a lady of my calibre..." she urged, smirking to him playfully, "You should probably stay across there until our date though... Don't want your mom to get too suspicious do we?..."

Ash pursed his lips a little, as if debating the idea, while he knew she had a point, a part of him just didn't want to leave her at all. "Mm... I suppose so... I'd... I'd like to say I'll pick you up at six... But... Uh..."

Laura let out a brighter laugh and grinned, "...But I'm the one with the car... That's fine hun, just get here for six and we'll go from there, okay?..."

He nodded, smiling a little sheepishly, "Okay..." he leaned up and kissed her on the lips, letting it linger for a few long moments in the heat of the water before pulling away, biting his lip naughtily as he looked her over one last time before stepped out of the unit and wrapping himself in a towel.

She stood in the shower, one hand resting on her hip, the other across her stomach as the water cascaded over her back, enjoying, as she knew she always would, the view of his curvy figure in the tightness of the towel, the outline dangerously alluring, though, spent as she was now, her cock remained subdued.

He gave her one last parting smile as he padded barefoot from the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and leaving her to herself once more.

Alone to herself Laura leant back against the shower wall, feeling all of her energy drained from her and once more feeling the weight of her years and the gap that had grown between her youth and where she was now. She was healthy and not old by any standard but keeping up with a horny teen in his prime who preferred, it seemed, to be the passive bottom when it came to lovemaking was taking it's toll on her.

She relaxed in the stream of the water, letting the heat penetrate her muscles and bring some form of rejuvenation to her, even if it was just a minor one. She heard the familiar noises of her house as she relaxed, could hear Ash going to her room, likely to dry and dress and she couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking, though she felt assured now he wouldn't be regretting his night with her.

Ash made his way, dripping, back to her room and towelled himself off, feeling the tiredness of his muscles already begin to ebb away as he dried, pulling on his clothes from the day before and pulling out his smartphone from his trouser pocket for the first time, it felt like, in forever. For someone who was never away from electronics a night and a morning hadn't gone unnoticed. The group chat he shared with his female friends was awash with speculation.

As he tried his hair he scrolled through the history of the messages, Veronica it seemed had been very quick to rat out the lipstick mark Laura had left on his cheek when the speculation to his whereabouts had started.

"I'm fine! Will message when I get in x" he wrote in the chat, prodding it to send as he put his phone away, pulling on the rest of his clothes and hanging her towel with a couple of others on a drying rack.

He moved to the door and glanced around the room out of habit, looking to see if he had forgotten anything, his eyes strayed to her bed where she had taken his virginity in exchange for a new outlook on life, then strayed further to the laptop on her desk which had started all of this.

He smiled and left the room, walking to the bathroom and knocking gently on the door, "I'm going out! I'll see you later Laura..." he called out, holding his ear to the door to catch her response.

"I'll see you then sweetness! Text me!" she called out after him, smiling some as she felt a flutter in her chest, the thought of being away from him stung, how quickly had she fallen into lusting after him? Was it more than lust? She shook her head, denying it to herself.

Ash, chipper, made from the house, glancing around as if there would be people watching surreptitiously to catch him in the act of some nefarious deed. He walked with a brisk pace, until he reached his own door, pausing with his fingers on the handle. What would he say to his mom? Would she be scared sick? Angry? Concerned? He genuinely wasn't sure, this was the first time he had stayed out without at least telling her where he was going to be and with who.

He steeled himself as best he could and pushed open the door, stepping inside his home, welcomed by the enticing scent of fresh bread.

"I'm home!" he called out, trying to say it in a tone that conveyed his bright, happy mood. Maybe if she heard that she would be less prone to a confrontation.

"Welcome home sweetie!" Her voice came from the kitchen, followed by a pause as he took his shoes off until she poked her head around the corner, smiling as she often did, "Would you like me to make you some breakfast or did you eat at Laura's?..."

Ash paused, half way off removing a shoe and gawped at his mother, mouth opening and closing as he fought for words. She simply cocked her head to one side, curious. "I er... I... Please?"

She smiled and nodded, vanishing off back towards the kitchen, leaving Ash to stare where she had stood in absolute bafflement. She had known he had been at Laura's all night? Could she know more? No, she couldn't. Could she?

Anxiety flooded his mind at the thought of his mom knowing what he had been up to. He let out a long slow breath to calm himself, if she knew, she would've said something, or would've acted differently, surely?

With his shoes now off he stood and walked through his living room towards the kitchen, she was in the process of melting some butter in a small pan.

"So er... Did you have a good evening mom?..." He asked casually, walking to a cupboard to get a glass, pouring himself a glass of water from the tap and clasping it in his hands.

"Mmhm! Lovely and quiet. Watched a film, did some reading, had a glass of wine..." she glanced over at him as she cracked a couple of eggs into the pan, picking up and stirring quickly with a wooden spoon, scrambling them.