Southern Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice." he nodded some, recognising what she was making and setting his glass down, peering about the kitchen until he spotted what he was looking for.

As his mom stirred the eggs, lifting the pan from the heat as she stirred, letting the heat residing in the metal of the pan do most of the cooking so she could better determine when they were ready, Ash collected a bread knife, cutting two medium thick slices of bread from the loaf of fresh bread that sat on the counter.

"Am I right in assuming..." she started simply, as she stirred, "That Laura had her niece over last night?... She's spoken very highly of her... Keeps going on about how the two of you would be the perfect match."

Ash blushed crimson as he put the two slices of bread in to toast, "Laura's niece? I er... She... Err..."

"Say no more." she replied, a jovial note to her voice, "I thought that was what the whole laptop ploy was..." she shook her head, smiling, "She's so evil... Well, you certainly seem in a good mood at any rate so who am I to judge hm?"

Ash looked at her as she smiled, a musical hum emanating from her as she cooked, something she'd always loved doing, and a thing he had picked up from her. So she had known that the laptop help had been false? That made sense, there was no way his mom wouldn't have known what her best friend did for a living. It might also explain why she hadn't said anything. Maybe. She was a hard woman to read sometimes and he suspected there might've been more she wasn't saying that she might've known. But for now, he wouldn't worry about it. She was happy, so he was happy.

His toast popped up and he jumped a little in surprise, his train of thought derailed as he focused on the hunger in his stomach, the smell of food had brought it to a forefront in his mind. He pulled a plate from the cupboard and set it down, placing the toast on it and buttering it, feeling the crisp of the golden brown bread under his knife as he scraped.

His mom seasoned the eggs with salt and pepper, stirring a little more until she was happy with the consistency before moving and pouring an even portion over each slice of toast. "Enjoy!" she said with a smile, collecting a fork and handing it to him.

"I will, thanks, mom." he said with a smile back, collecting the plate and heading upstairs towards his domain, towards his computer. He had the best part of the day to prepare for the date, though, without her there with him he supposed the best was still to come.

He settled down at his PC desk in his room, eagerly tucking into the delicious food, switching his PC on and watching it load up as he ate, his mind thinking ahead. What movies were even showing these days? Where should they go for dinner? What was he going to wear? What position would they be in tonight? He blushed at the last thought, embarrassed as to how easily it had mingled in with the others in his mind.

He logged into his desktop and spent the time to enjoy his meal, cleaning his plate before pushing it to one side on his relatively clear desk. He opened up his browser and his homepage landed him and google. He spent a moment scrolling over the google doodle, someone's birthday it seemed, before searching for restaurants in his area.

He had spent only a few moments scrolling through the results, realising the scope of his choices ahead before he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

With a sudden realisation, he remembered he had left his friends waiting for information on his night passed. He pulled out his phone and unlocked the screen. As he expected the group chat was buzzing with more speculation, but what had caused his phone to vibrate was the new text.

He opened the text and was greeted with a wall of white and a loading symbol, after a few spins an image appeared. Laura, taking a full body selfie in the mirror, her lips pursed and her pose erotic, showcasing her curves and shape, her thick soft cock hefted in her free hand. The message below it read, "XoXoX can't wait for tonight!"

Ash blushed as he looked at the photo of her. In a few moments he had it emailed to himself, in a few moments longer the image filled the screen of his PC monitor before him. He glanced sheepishly towards his door and bit his lip.

Leaning back in his chair his hands trailed down to unzip his pants. He could spare a little while to relieve some tension before he started googling. He had the time. And more than ever, he just couldn't resist her.