Southern Tide Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

Her vision had quickly gone blurry, and she was losing her strength. Her fingers were about to let go, because she believed that this was it. She would drown in this remote place without ever knowing the pleasure of a good man. She supposed that it was meant to be. How long had love and romance evaded her? Too long. Her body, now almost numb from the cold temperature, was ready to be taken by the tide. Suddenly, something or rather, someone caught her and held her above the waters. She couldn't see anything, because her hair had fallen over her eyes, and she was too weak to brush the strands away.

The strong arms lifted her out of the cold water, and into a place of bright yellow light. She could no longer see, but the strong heartbeat that belonged to her savior, as well as the warmth of their surroundings, gave her a great measure of comfort. She felt secure, even though rationally she knew that she might not be out of the woods yet. She tried to lift her head, and she tried to talk...to thank this Godsend of a man, but she couldn't do a thing in this state. For now, she felt no pain, and giving into the drowsiness, everything went black.

A delicious sensation washed over her body as she dreamt. In the warm, yellow glow, her lover was caressing her body, licking her, and teasing her exactly where she loved to be touched. She couldn't see his face, but he lovingly held her hand at first; as if to tell her that she was going to be alright. His fingers then trailed up her arm, to her neck and finally down towards her breast. He slipped her bra off, and licked her tender nipple, while his other hand gently petted her pussy. She got wet rather quickly, and the flooding between her legs continued as he grazed her nipple with his teeth. His fingers slid into the moist folds, and she yearned for him to go deeper, but he abruptly stopped. She wanted to beg him to continue, but she was frozen in place.

"I'll do anything...just please don't stop. I want you! I want you!" she cried out in her thoughts, but he was no longer there.

He was gone. She was alone. Darkness immediately engulfed the warm, amber glow of this dream-world. Heavy raindrops fell upon her, and she was now floating in a frigid black sea. A huge gray wave rose above her head, and crashed into her. Her body plummeted fast; down into the black depths. She was sinking, drowning, and it was then that she woke up in a cold sweat. Despite the remnants of pleasure, she still shivered from this brief nightmare.

Cat rubbed her eyes. A few specks of dirt clung to her long dark eyelashes, making it difficult to see her surroundings. A beautiful golden dog was at her side, panting and looking at her as if concerned. She tried to sit up, but someone quickly walked up to her, and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, take it easy. You shouldn't move too much." a hushed, masculine voice said kindly.

"Where am I? I...don't..." she mumbled.

"It's ok. Just relax. You got into a little trouble out there, and your leg's pretty banged up."

She looked up at the face of her rescuer. If only he was the man touching her in the dream. Those were the only thoughts that coursed through her mind now. At first glance, her eyes fell upon a huge bulge in his plaid boxers, which was parallel to her view. As he helped her sit up, her eyes traveled upwards, slowly from his navel, to the defined abdomen, then the broad muscular chest speckled with tiny freckles. A fine line of dark hair ran down his chest, dividing his gorgeous body into perfect symmetrical halves. She almost didn't want to look at his face. She felt embarrassed to be on this beautiful man's couch, intruding on his privacy and worst of all, for being so helpless.

She dared herself to look at his face, and she was met with a very sincere smile. Needless to say, attached to the gorgeous body was an equally beautiful face. His dark hair was slicked back, and he seemed to have just stepped out of the shower. His face was very manly, yet his wide blue-grey eyes lit up, and gave him a youthful appearance. He was clean shaven, but she could make out a tiny bit of fuzz below his pink mouth. All in all, she was very attracted to this man, but nervous still. Something glinted on his left hand, and she noticed the gold wedding band on his ring finger.

"Dammit!" she thought to herself. "Just my luck. Oh well, he wouldn't be interested in someone like me anyway."

"How do you feel?" he asked kindly.

"I'm alright. Um thank you for helping me." she replied awkwardly.

"Oh, it's no problem...I should've been there sooner. Too bad Max here can't talk. You should really be thanking him."

She smiled and looked down at the beautiful dog.

"Thanks Max!" she said, and she stroked the soft coat of fur on his neck.

Max leapt up and licked her hand.

"I think he likes you. My name's Dale by the way. You're going to be stuck here for a while, so I guess introductions are in order."

"Oh...I'm Catherine...but you can call me Cat."

"It's nice to meet you Cat." he smiled. "You might not want to move too much. I had to stitch up your leg, so just take it easy, alright?

"Oh thank you. I hope I didn't put you through too much trouble. I don't usually climb people's fences." she said shyly.

He laughed out loud, and his beautiful smile melted her heart. She never received smiles like this.

"It's alright. Don't worry so much. Can I get you something to eat? You're probably starving!"

"No...no, I'm fine." she responded with hesitation.

"Look, I know you're probably scared about being in a stranger's home, but I promise, you're safe here."

"Um I just..." and she dropped her leg off the couch, only to wince, because the movement made her leg burn with pain.

"Hey, hey don't overdo it. Just please relax. I'm not the greatest cook, but I'll get you something." and he walked away, leaving her alone with Max.

He was very charming, yet she still felt awkward, and moreover embarrassed. While the concerned pooch studied her, she took the time to look about her surroundings. She was sitting in the living room of a modern cabin; fashioned with walls, and floor of a deep amber color. The wooden frames were surely made with some sort of fragrant wood, because the scent filled the air, along with faint musky undertone.

Three crimson couches, each of various lengths, were positioned in the middle of the large room, and a large fireplace, made of multicolored stone was the grand display of this beautiful abode. The craftsmanship was exquisite, and the stones embedded into the wall, reached all the way up to the ceiling. She had never seen anything like it, and was mesmerized by the beautiful patterns and colors of the stones. She didn't however, let this dazzle her too much. This was still unfamiliar territory, populated by God knows who, or how many.

She continued to look around, and recognized that the living room had somewhat of a woman's touch; although not too strong of an indication. There were a few scented candles on the bookshelves and center table, as well as a few decorative lamps, and scarlet throw pillows to match the room's décor. It was extremely quiet however, and it seemed to be only the pooch at her side, and Dale who were at home.

When Max's tail lashed against her distended leg, she looked down and suddenly took in the fact that she hadn't been wearing her own clothes. Not only that; more importantly her thunder thighs had been exposed during their entire conversation.

"Aw crap!" she thought.

She usually had a habit of playing with herself while she slept. With no men in her lonely life, masturbation had become a full-time hobby. Such was the mediocrity of her life. Her face flushed with heat as she wondered whether she touched herself while he was taking care of her. Judging by how moist her crotch was, it was very likely that she did.

Dales approaching footsteps broke her out of her thoughts. Cat looked down at her legs, and quickly pulled the shirt over her thighs, as far as it would stretch.

Her savior emerged with a blue ceramic bowl of fruit, containing strawberries, blueberries, and slices of peaches. The sight of the fruit made her mouth water. She hadn't eaten anything other than a granola bar for breakfast the day before.

"This is just to hold you off till lunch." he said with another sincere smile.

"Lunch? How long have I been asleep?" she asked timidly.

"All night and all morning. But you did hit your head really hard, so I'm not surprised. After you eat, you can take a shower if you'd like. I uh hope you don't mind, but I had to get your clothes off. You had a couple of splinters in your leg, and your back was bleeding." he said, aware that she still fought to cover her thighs.

"It's ok. I'm really grateful for your help. I might've been in a lot of trouble if you hadn't saved me."

"It's not a problem. I want to help you, so just use this time to get better."

He placed the bowl atop her lap, and once the aroma of the fresh fruit invaded her nostrils, her belly growled. Dale laughed at this and handed her a metal fork.

"Sorry." she giggled with embarrassment.

Chapter Two

Cat stood still, and let the soothing hot water flow over her aching body. She had to be careful with her leg, but besides that inconvenience, she was in heaven. She felt comfortable and clean again. Dale was outside preparing lunch, and he had been kind enough to take care of most of her needs.

She remembered the wedding ring on his finger, and her heart ached for the moment. Why was it that she always ran into men who were taken? Always, these beautiful men teased her with their smiles and kindness, only to be attached in the end. She wondered where his wife was. It just seemed to be him and Max alone in the house. Maybe she was also stranded and couldn't make it back home in time.

"If I was his wife, I would never leave home." she thought.

She quietly laughed to herself for having such a thought, but she believed that she meant it. Dale was gorgeous, and she wondered what it would be like to have him in bed. His wife was one lucky woman.

Cat was still turned on by the recent dream, and she had to release that pent up desire. For the moment, his wife wasn't around and he belonged to her...at least in mind. She imagined Dale between her legs, and a tiny bit of wetness trickled from her core. Just the thought of having him next to her, made her wet. She closed her eyes, and slid her fingers over her pussy.

It wasn't the first time that she'd masturbated in the shower, and she was used to it enough to know that the water would wash away her wetness. Cat didn't want that to happen, so she turned the water off, and moved to the furthest corner away from the door, hoping the effort would stifle her moaning. She lifted the injured leg to the side of the tub, and reached into her warm center. Her clit was aching, and she had barely touched it before. Never did she have such a reaction, without any form of stimulation.

It was Dale. Everything about him turned her on. It wasn't because he had a great body; she had met many gorgeous assholes in the past. There was something special about this man. He was kind and generous, without wanting any reciprocation. She hadn't expected to be treated so well, yet he was doing all he could to make her feel safe.

"You suck Cat!" she admonished. "You're always falling in love with strangers who don't want you. What's wrong with you? Just do this and get it over with!"

She did as her inner voice instructed, and for the moment, forgot his kindness, and the warmth of his smile. Lust was her main focus now, because she wanted...no, she needed to rid herself of this desire for him. It was her only way of having him, and she was surely allowed a fantasy or two. At least with these urges gone, she would lose the shyness and be able to focus on more important things.

Cat imagined him naked, and between her legs. His body glistened with droplets of water, and each sparkling tear slowly ran down his broad shoulders and arms, as his head moved against her wet pussy. Dale was licking her slowly and sweetly, savoring the taste and the soft textures of her inner flesh. He was on his knees as if she was his queen, and he, a servant.

He wasn't rough, or quick with his tongue. Instead, he lapped gently, teasing and torturing her with every stroke. Her center was dripping, and she kept the image of him in her mind as she slid her fingers deeper into her core.

She could barely keep quiet as the waves of pleasure washed over her body. Her nipples were erect and were usually her favorite things to play with, but she could not pull away from her pussy. She wished that he would come into the bathroom and take her; or rather, she wanted to go out there, and take him.

She wanted to go down on him, ride him, anything to make him hard for her. Anything to make him call out her name. Anything to make him come. She didn't care anymore that he had seen her thighs, and she only wanted to show them off now. If only she knew for sure that he wouldn't be repulsed by her fat.

"Stop it and come already!" she scolded herself.

More images flooded her mind. Her back was against the bathroom tiles now, and she imagined him lifting her body, just as he had done when he saved her life. He was strong, and impaling her with his hard cock would be a cinch in such a scenario. However, this time she did not want him to be gentle.

Cat wanted to be ravaged. She wanted him to take control, and leave his mark deep inside her. Her body shivered with pleasure as she thought of him fucking her roughly. Her fingers could not compare to the bulge in his pants, but the quick twirling movements over her clit were enough to make her release. Tiny pearlescent streams trickled down her thighs as she climaxed...but that desire remained ever stronger. She needed Dale inside her, and couldn't end this on her own.

She wanted to cry, because she could not rid herself of this yearning for him. She never had such an emotional orgasm before, and it scared her. Her heart pounded in her chest, yet between the hyperventilating and the stifled moaning, she wanted more. The rational part of her knew that she had better shut up, and find some way to alleviate this painful wanting.

He would probably still be in the kitchen, and that was fine. She would take him by the arm, and pull him to a chair. Before he would be able to say anything, she would slip her tongue into his mouth, and pull his cock out of that slit in his boxers. Finally, she would slide down on top of him and ride him to satisfaction.

"Easy enough right?" her naughty side thought.

No. Cat couldn't do that. It would never work, and she would end up looking cheap after a move like that...if she even got that far. She laughed again, and pulled herself together. This wasn't the first time she was horny and couldn't do anything about it.

Cat had dealt with this predicament many times before. She decided to wait till night fell, and planned to get her pretty, sky-blue dildo out of her knapsack. She always came prepared. At least it would bring her the much needed comfort she required. She was looking forward to fucking herself silly with the rubber dildo, and couldn't wait for that time to come.

Dale stood over a simmering pan of seasoned rice, as his guest showered. He grew harder as he thought of Cat naked in the shower. His little session with her the day before was cut short by his thoughts of Marie and Jessie. Maybe it was all for the best.

Cat probably had some worried boyfriend waiting for her at home. Still, he discovered that all hope and life hadn't died in him yet. For a long time he drank heavily, swore at himself, and beat his fists against the walls, out of loneliness and anger.

Only Max had been there to witness his despair. Now with Cat here, he didn't feel so alone anymore. Nor did he feel the need to drink. In fact he hadn't touched the bottle in almost 12 hours; a new record. Even if she would be gone soon, the effects of her presence were enough to make him realize that maybe all wasn't lost.

It was at that moment, that he decided that maybe he should give himself another chance. Maybe he could go out more, and meet other people. He did live a few miles from town but that never stopped him from being social.

Maybe he could find a nice girl to talk to...or maybe he could talk to Cat. His thoughts fell upon her again. If only he could pass up his lunch, and eat her pussy out instead. He remembered how wet she'd got from his teasing.

"If I had her in bed, she'd never want to leave." he smiled, and thought to himself.

Dale never boasted to be the greatest lover, nor was he ever one to be so vulgar, but he was eager to prove his capacity. He had been waiting patiently for her to come out of the shower. She had no change of clothes, or underwear in the knapsack, and he supplied her with some of his own.

He deliberately gave her one of his white cotton tanks, and his tightest pair of boxers. Without a bra, her voluptuous breasts would swell against the white cotton tank, and as for the boxers, they would be short enough to expose her pretty thighs to him. He would probably never get another chance to taste her, but for now he would enjoy the view.

The sounds of slow, limping footsteps broke him away from his thoughts, and he turned around to see Cat coming towards the dinner table. Her dark hair was damp, and clung to the sides of her neck. Every time she limped forward, tiny drops of water stained the tank with light grey streaks where they fell. Her nipples weren't as erect as he would have liked them to be, but he could still see the faint outlines against the fabric.

"That smells really good." Cat smiled obliviously, as she sat down.

"It's nothing fancy. I have some chicken baking in the oven too. Just hope you like my cooking." he smiled.

"I'm sure you're a great cook. Just the smell of it has my mouth watering."

The sight and the scent of her body had his mouth watering, but he didn't dare to say so.

"How's the leg? Is the pain going away?" he asked.

"No. Not really, but my back feels better." and she crouched over to examine the stitches in her leg.

Her heavy breasts jiggled every time she moved, and she looked uncomfortable being without a bra. Dale couldn't help but stare as she bent over. Every inch of her body looked delicious. He licked his lips, as he thought of sucking her swollen nipples through the tank.

"Well after we eat, I can give you some pain-killers and redress your leg." he said, trying to maintain thoughts of concern.

"Thanks for doing all this. I know I'm probably giving you a hard time."

"No, it's no trouble. I'm glad for the company. It's just been me and Max for a long time."

She was quiet at his response and seemed to ponder on his statement. Her eyes fell upon the wedding ring, and he took notice.

"I am married...well I was. My wife and son were killed in a car accident three years ago." he finally revealed.

He didn't want to have to bring them up, because he wanted to focus on Cat, without having to walk back into that place of despair. But she deserved to know everything.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Dale. I...I didn't mean to get into your business." she said guiltily.

"It's alright Cat. There's nothing to be sorry about. It's a part of life that we all have to deal with eventually."

"Yeah...but..." and she became very quiet.

He came forward and sat down next to her at the table.

"It's okay, really. I'm okay to talk about it now."

"It must be really lonely out here...all by yourself." she replied sadly.

"Yeah sometimes...but I still have Max." he smiled sincerely. "I hope you're not gonna go quiet on me now."

"Oh...no. I just hate to hear about bad things happening to nice people, that's all."

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
123456...9