Southern Tide Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "If you say so cowboy."

"Thanks for giving me a chance to prove myself. I've been thinking about us, and well...remember how I told you about all the flooding at home, when we first met?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I was thinking...with the severe weather, and since I want to see more of you, and you don't really live close by, I thought that I'd sell the land. I've been looking up homes in your area, and I've found a couple of good places."

"Wow Dale. I mean... are you sure about this?" she asked, surprised by his revelation. "What's going to happen to your house? I wouldn't want you to give up your family home to come to my city."

"I'm ready to move on Cat...with you. It's time to bring in the new. It's time to love you. You probably think I'm moving too fast, but I'm not going to lose you again. This could be good for both of us, and Max."

"Did you tell your uncle and Brian?"

"Yeah. They thought it was a good idea."

"I would love to have you close to me, but it feels selfish of me to go along with this."

"How close would you like me?" he smirked, ignoring the latter part of her statement.

She laughed. "As close as you can get."

"Well I'm going to make that happen. Don't you worry." he winked.

"Whatever you decide to do, I'm here for you." she smiled.

"Thanks babe."

"You never told me if you liked my suit, gorgeous. I've never gotten so fancy before"

"I'm sorry. I really do love it. You looked so handsome when I first saw you. I guess I became too distracted to compliment you."

"So you're saying even if I came at you naked, you wouldn't notice?"

"I didn't say that." she blushed.

"You didn't have to say it baby." and he moved in closer to her ear and whispered. "When we get home, I'm going to take that dress off slowly, and lick every inch of your body. I can't wait to taste your pussy again."

"Dale...now isn't the best time for this." she breathed and squeezed her legs tightly together.

Apparently he was quite good at getting a sexual response out of her, despite their being in a public place.

"Yes it is baby. You know that I love to tease you. I'll bet I got that pussy so wet. What if I lifted you up to the table, and licked you right here? You would be my dessert Kitty Cat."

"Baby stop..." she said and shifted in her seat.

His lips met her earlobe, and he continued to whisper softly, while his hand caressed her inner thigh. Slowly, he lifted the hem of her dress, and his fingers inched up to her mound.

"Am I getting you excited, baby?" he heaved as he squeezed her soft flesh.

"Yes...now come on. Don't do this to me here." Cat pleaded." We haven't even finished eating yet."

The waitress was approaching their table, probably to ask if all was well. At the sight of her, he quickly pulled his hand away from between her legs and sat upright.

Cat needed to excuse herself. Her face was flushed and she needed to relieve herself in the restroom. Dale was becoming too much to handle and she didn't quite know how to respond to such directness.

"I'll be right back." Cat whispered, and pushed away from her seat.

"Cat?" Dale called out to her.

"Yes?"

"Leave that for me to do." he whispered. "Don't you dare touch yourself!"

"I wasn't..." and the waitress stopped at the table, as she spoke the words.

"I'll be right back." she repeated, and headed towards the bathroom.

She stood at the bathroom mirror, and thought about everything Dale had said...before the racy stuff. He was making big changes, for both of them. He was going fast, but he probably did need to start anew. In any case, she couldn't turn back now. She had already given her approval.

Suddenly the bathroom door swung open, interrupting her thoughts, and Cat turned to see their waitress. She was a very pretty red-head with her hair tightly pulled back in a bun. She was tall, and very slender; most likely the kind of woman Dale or Brian was used to. She smiled at Cat, and came forward.

"Hi." the waitress said, as she got closer.

"Hello." Cat responded with an air of both concern, and curiosity.

"You know, he's lucky to have you." she smiled.

"Oh...thanks." Cat said with a tiny smile. She had no idea what this woman was getting at.

"I haven't seen him smile like that in ages." The waitress continued.

"You two know each other?" Cat asked.

"Yeah...I was his ex; before Marie though."

"Oh...he didn't say a word." Cat responded; a little shaken by this admission. At the table they could have been strangers for all she knew.

"Maybe he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Do you know what happened to his family?"

"Yes I do. It's really tragic."

"Yes...and I felt really bad for him when he lost them. I never thought I would ever see him smile again. You seem to be doing wonders for him." their attendant smiled.

"Well I don't know." Cat replied bashfully.

"Honey, you probably won't believe this, but that man was broken beyond repair when I last saw him. He was thinner, his eyes were bloodshot, and he didn't say a word to anyone. Now he looks like a new man...and happy again. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!"

"I'm not really doing anything."

"Well you seem to make him happy uh..."

"Cat."

"Cat. You put a huge smile on his face, and I never thought I'd see him like that again. Hell, you can ask anyone in town. They'd say the same thing. I'm Carol by the way."

"Oh it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Cat. I don't know what you did, but that man there changed for the better."

"Well he means a lot to me. I want him to be happy."

"Well invite me to the wedding." Carol winked. "You came into his life for a reason, and I think it was to save his life."

"I don't know if that will ever happen...but thanks Carol."

"No problem sweetie. Have a good night."

"You too. Thanks."

Cat smiled and walked back to Dale. He was waiting for her outside the parlor, and she suddenly felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Carol's words had convinced her that maybe everything had happened for a reason, and not merely at random. Both of them had been through the pains of heartache, and now they would be able to break free, together.

"Ready to go home?" he asked as she approached.

"Yes I'm ready." she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Cat stepped up to the porch, while Dale strode in behind her. Night had fallen when they arrived at Dale's home, and it felt good to be back. As she set foot inside, all of her fond memories of being with him, flooded back into her mind. She longed to be touched by him, and as if reading her thoughts, he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Welcome back Cat." Dale whispered in her ear.

"Thank you."

"Now I've got you all to myself, and no one's going to come between us babe."

He let go of her, and she turned around.

"I want to make love to you Cat. Right here, right now."

"In the living room?" she giggled.

"Yes sweetheart." he said and began to shower her neck with soft pecks.

"Baby as much as I love when you do that, I have a little surprise for you."

"A surprise? What surprise?" he asked, with raised eyebrows.

"You'll see, come on." and this time, she led the way to the door of his bedroom.

She hesitated before going in, waiting for his permission.

"Go ahead baby. Don't worry about anything." he said reassuringly.

She smiled, and opened the door. As she walked towards the bed, he turned on the night lamp.

"So what's this surprise?"

"Be patient. Just sit down over there." and she pointed to the edge of the bed.

"Yes Ma'am!" he grinned eagerly, and loosened his tie.

Cat stepped out of her heels, and slowly slid the dress down to the floor. She was uneasy about letting him see her naked in a lighted room, but she needed to rid herself of this insecurity. He was trying so hard to make her feel comfortable, and she should at least repay him for his efforts.

"Damn, you're gorgeous baby. I think I know what my surprise is." he chuckled.

"Really?" she asked, as she got closer and straddled him.

"Yeah...a little striptease."

"Wrong!" she said and pulled away from him immediately, only to climb onto the mattress behind him.

"Watch me Dale. I want you to watch what I'm about to do."

Cat lay back against the pillows, and slowly slid her thong aside. She began to caress her inner thighs with the tips of her fingers, while he remained motionless on the edge of the bed.

"Damn baby girl." he whispered, wide eyed.

Cat smiled, but didn't stop. She spread her legs apart, and exposed her clean shaven mound to him. Her fingers trailed over the plump lips, and she began to moan as he watched in awe. He licked his lips, and proceeded to crawl where she lay.

"No Dale. Stay right there!" Cat admonished. "Stay or I'll stop."

"I want to taste you, baby."

"Not yet."

"But Cat...come on."

"No." she breathed. "You wanted to watch me get wet before. I'm giving you what you want."

As both hands slid down to her labia, she spread the smooth lips apart, and exposed the luscious pink flesh in between. She was already wet, and wasn't sure if he would be able to see much of a difference if she got any wetter.

Still, she felt strangely confident, and sexy as he watched on. She slipped a single finger into her awaiting pussy, and bit her lip it met with her clit. She hadn't played with herself for almost a month because of all the past drama, but now she remembered the sweet pleasures of masturbation. It was even better, because Dale's blue eyes were on her, and he didn't look away for even a second.

Cat began to twirl her fingers slowly around the tiny nub. Her fingertips were already drenched with her wetness, and the lubrication added even more pleasure to the workings of her finger. She purred for him as tiny waves of heat, washed over her body.

Dale still stationary, removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt as he looked on. She only caught tiny glimpses of him every now and then, because she could barely keep her eyes open. Her pelvis jerked back and forth, as she vigorously massaged her clit.

"Ooh fuck, I'm going to come." she whimpered.

"Yes baby girl. Come for me. I want to see you wet up that sweet pussy." he urged.

No sooner had he said those the words, she cried out and a steady stream of wetness spurted out of her pussy.

"Damn baby. That was fucking sexy!"

He got up from the side of the bed, and began to strip in front of her. She lay back and enjoyed the view as she tried to catch her breath. She was still experiencing symptoms of the tiny orgasm.

He took everything off except for his boxers, and crept over Cat's reclined body. Their lips met once more, and he spread her thighs apart only to press his pelvis against her soaking mound. She could feel him...he was huge and extremely hard. Slowly he began to rock his hips against her pussy, teasing her with his thrusts. Cat slowly slipped her bra off, and exposed her breasts to him. He crouched over her and squashed them together in his large hands.

"Oh my God!" she gasped.

His tongue traveled from nipple to nipple, leaving glistening trails along the stiffened peaks. Cat arched her back, and gripped his forearms as his hot mouth enclosed over one of the dark buds. She purred softly and squirmed under the weight of his body, as he nursed her breast.

"You like that Kitty Cat?" he teased.

"Oh yes don't stop baby. Suck them harder." she commanded.

He groaned as he moved from left to right, suckling and making the tender buds rise to their extent. Cat couldn't take it anymore. As much as she wanted to savor this tender moment, her hormones were raging. She wanted his hard cock inside of her body. She gently pushed him back, and slipped her wet panties down to her knees. Acknowledging her need, he grabbed her panties with his teeth and pulled the underwear further down.

"Ready for me baby?" he said in a husky voice.

"Yes. I can't wait. Fill me, please."

He pulled his briefs off, and in the dim light Cat was confronted with his huge cock. She wasn't sure of its length, but she had never had anyone so big. Her partners had always been black men, but Dale clearly beat the competition. No way in hell that rumor about black men always being bigger was true.

"Give it to me. Stretch my pussy out. I want you inside of me." she breathed, as her fingers combed through his hair.

Dale's head dipped between her thighs, and licked the smooth skin of her pussy.

"So impatient, Kitty Cat. I wanted to lick you dry but I guess my baby doesn't want to wait. Open your legs wide for me."

She followed his directions, and the hot tip of his cock finally made contact with her pussy.

He slid the tip between the moist nether lips, gathering the wetness, but also teasing the silky insides.

"You want this dick baby?" he asked, as he pressed the hot tip against her clit.

She couldn't answer him, because he began to vigorously twirl the bulbous crown against the swollen nub. He moved quickly, and stimulated the tiny muscle, until it ached and poked out from beneath its pink hood. Cat shudder as his cock dug into her soft flesh.

"Dale...stop. Fuck me now please." she whimpered, with a contorted face.

He snickered, and pinched the tip of her left breast as she lay under him, at his mercy. Without warning, his fingers slipped over her pussy, and spread the tiny opening to her center apart. At long last, the large and lubricated tip slid into her tight opening, stretching her open.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped.

"You're so hot and tight!" Dale said through clenched teeth.

Her flesh snuggly encased his shaft, as he slid deeper into her body. He was sucking air through his teeth and continued on, as Cat whimpered profanities.

Dale went as deep as he could, then retracted from her body; his cock glistening from Cat's wetness.

"Damn baby, look at how wet you got my dick." He rasped and slid back in again, as he spread her thighs further apart.

"Oh my god! You're so big!" she gasped.

"Ugh! Shit!" he gasped, as he picked up speed. His thrusts were deep and hard, as he pummeled into her virginal core.

"Fuck me!" Cat screamed.

Dale bucked harder and harder, pummeling into her womb like a jack hammer. He would pull out every few second to slap her pussy lips, and clit with his cock. Cat was having a hard time keeping still, because her body convulsed as he spanked her hard with his organ. Her skin tingled with every stroke, every sweet touch. Even when he pulled out of her, her flesh twitched, and she could still feel evidence of him deep inside her. It was as if he'd left a ghost of himself inside to pleasure her while he teased her mound.

"Oh my God...you're going to make me come!" she whimpered.

"Yea baby?" and he slammed into her pussy again.

"Shit!" she gasped deeply.

"You're all mine right? Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours ...all yours!" she cried.

"Fuck yeah, Kitty Cat!" he groaned.

He was tearing her open, but she took all of it like a champ.

"I'm going to come baby. Shit!" she gasped with her mouth gaping open.

"Come for me Kitty Cat. Wet my dick up baby." he said, as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

Her walls clamped over him, and sucked his organ into her body. Back and forth he slid, stabbing her sweet spot with his hard rod. He spread her legs even wider till they could go no further, and rammed into her with everything he had. Over and over again he plunged into the soft depths of her pussy, till her pelvis jerked and she squirted all over his lower torso.

"Oooooh my...!" and her head fell back.

He released inside of her, flooding her pussy with his hot white semen. He quickly pulled out of her, and stroked his rigid cock, emptying the shaft of its fluids all over her. The thick white cream gushed out of the red tip in large steady streams, and fell over her belly.

Cat began to rub her clit again, as he stuck his cock back inside her.

"Damn baby, I can't get enough of that pretty pussy. Want me to make you come again?" he grunted as he pounded into her.

"Yes. Make me sore."

Dale went on for quite some time, ravishing, and pummeling her with every ounce of strength he possessed. Cat had fallen limp and lifeless beneath him, as her body released time and time again. This man was draining her. She couldn't even count how many orgasms she'd had...because she was still coming while he moved inside her. She couldn't cry out anymore. Instead she was silent against the pillows, as the pleasure brought her to new heights that she never knew existed. There was a sudden flash of light, and her vision blurred. Everything suddenly went dark and she slipped out of consciousness.

"Baby...baby." Dale whispered.

"Hmmm?"

Cat awoke to find her lover beside her, gingerly stroking her back as she lay against a pillow.

"Are you alright? You just blacked out." Dale snickered against Cat's feverish cheek. "I wore you out, huh?"

"Shut up." she laughed, but weakly.

"Are you okay though?" he asked again.

"Yeah, I'm fine sweetie. How long have I been asleep?"

"A couple of minutes. I just let you sleep a little."

"I'm exhausted. I think I'm sleeping in tomorrow." she said, lifting her head slightly.

"Well ...that's fine, but I wanted to tell you something." he said with a serious look.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I didn't tell you that I already bought a house. My mind was set on being with you Cat."

She looked up at him and smiled. "You move fast, don't you?"

"Yes well...I wanted to take you back home in the morning. I think it would be a good idea if we got an early start."

"Oh...if that's what you want." she replied in a disappointed tone, realizing that he didn't want her to stay after all.

"I wanted to take you back, so you can see the house. I want you to move in with me...when you're ready, of course."

"Move in? I-I...don't know Dale." she stammered.

She was alright with the fact that he was moving closer to town. But wasn't it too early for them to be moving in together? Moving too fast was a sure understatement. He was moving at the speed of light.

"Cat you're perfect for me." he said. "I want you with me, always."

"I'll have to think about it. I don't know what to say. This is all really sudden."

"Maybe I can persuade you." he smiled mischievously.

"Oh yeah? How?" she giggled.

He didn't answer, and instead pulled her body on top of his naked torso.

"I need you baby girl. Don't let me do this alone. Please?"

"You won't be alone baby. I'll be there with you."

He seemed so sincere, and absolutely ready to receive her love. Cat decided to trust her better instincts this time. There was no telling what the future would bring, but she had a feeling that Dale would not let her down. He wouldn't be alone anymore, and neither would she. She would remain by his side, through thick and thin.

End

1...456789