All Comments on 'Souvenir of Budapest'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 10 years ago
How many times can the same story be told...

..with the principal character brutalized in the same fashion without ANY of what might be regarded as more interesting pathways chosen than merely fumbling about in fear of discovery or repetition of the underlying trauma. Not just white hot anger - how can children be left with this person, especially as they get older? This is a class A trauma, he'll be as fully loaded for PTSD and all of its symptoms as any combat vet or any other rape victims. Maybe he becomes obsessed with those who tortured him. There is a smorgasbord of possibilities. Surely, even your word processor must groan when you turn once again to...gosh, I wonder what you call the basic draft you endlessly - but only slightly - amend.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
Ed violent torture sexual assault is NOT treated by therapy

it is a horrible evil crime. EVERY story you have these faggot looking straight men overpowerec by some large fat cow. Its absurd.

You are mentally disturbed. This isnt sexy or hot or erotic.

I have written the folks that run LIT and i have asked them many times to report YOU to the police and FBI

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago

A bowl of raisin bran will shred up your gums stay away from raisin bran cereal it hurts

Bjw2010Bjw2010almost 10 years ago
Not for everyone

I found the story ok, it certainly didn't arouse me but that is no reason to be cruel to the writer. Everyone is turned on by different things and if you don't like than don't read it. You Should never call people sick or whatever because you don't like their fantasy, that is just small minded and lame. Good luck Ed, keeping writing what makes you happy and forget all the mean comments, it is an intriguing story even if it is not my idea of sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

When he went into the bathroom with the fat lady, why not swing his hand into her throat? I guarantee yo u see lets go and either falls to the floor struggling to breath or falls to the floor dead with a crushed larynx. Failing that, when he got home there's no way he stays married to the bitch. A lawyer gets him custody and maybe her deported. Another awful Edrider story in which the man never fights back and there are no consequences for the woman. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
rape is rape, dead people would line the place

sorry I would have destroyed magda possibly but cutting her into quarters while she was alive, she is cruel sadistic whore, enough said, The video was done without permission, suits would follow as would criminal charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only a real brain sick one can write such a crap!!!

Whats your demon?? Are you an ugly old bag or are you a real faggot??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too much to bear ...

I'm sorry I didn't know what I was getting into. This is a brutal story that has no suitable ending ... I'm outta here !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wuss!

He should of said the hell with it and just divorced her. What's she going to do next, turn him into a eunuch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He went to therapy for a year? With her? For a YEAR?! To save THAT marriage?!

Ed, I like your stories, I keep coming back. Your writing is real enough for me to get invested in the characters and the story.

But this ending is ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous