All Comments on 'Spa Des Femmes Extraordinaire'

by CathexisSuccubus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jth215-2jth215-2almost 7 years ago
So erotic and sensual!!!

Just loved the whole story!!! Hope indeed that she gets a "Membership" and that they have a lot of new surprises for the next treatment... but I'm sure that's another story??? Maybe??? Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Spa Des Femmes Exstraodinare

Wow wow wow loved it so lustful but tasteful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO WELL-WRITTEN, AND EROTIC

Thanks for sharing it with us. The pictures you painted with words were ultra-arousing and really got my juices flowing (whew!). Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.being that I am a Nicole, and love spas...

This hit me personally, as if you read my fantasies- know and unknown- to the world. I wish I had seen this sooner. That said, I am glad to have enjoyed this now and possibly again. My dream spa experience. I must say, though, I never imagined women. Still I am terribly aroused and wish this to my own existence. Yum!!!

Until next time, in my all too real reality?

Please, thank you,and may I have another?

CathexisSuccubusCathexisSuccubusover 4 years agoAuthor
To Nicole who just commented.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, I wrote this story for an ex-girlfriend named Nicole. She had gone to a high-end Spa in San Francisco and got a massage and she had chemistry with the masseuse and got a "happy ending" and a bit more! She asked me to write a story for her, about the encounter....

Glad you liked the story. I never wrote a part 2 because we broke up, and I no longer had the inspiration for the second chapter.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Au god!

Rapture!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous