Spa Des Femmes Extraordinaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start to cum; your muscles tense and contract in massive spasms, you feel your anus clenching and releasing in rapid succession as you expel the cleansing fluid from deep inside you; gripping Miho's hands, you force them into yourself harder, she's deep inside you as your pussy clamps down on her fingers; your chest flushes a deep red and you start to wail as a second wave of electric impulses shatter your body with pleasure; Karin stands up and grabs your hair at the back of your head, forcing your lips to hers; your cries of ecstasy are suddenly muffled by her lips and probing tongue; you cum over and over again, screaming your ecstasy into her soft, wet mouth, your body jerking and twitching with the power of the sensations overwhelming you.

As you slump to the floor, the two Women gently help you to your feet and guide you back to the massage table. They place you face up on the table and cover you with a fluffy warm towel. They both reach towards you and slowly stroke your hair, while placing small soft kisses on your face, lips and eyelids. Sleep takes you into it's soft, dark embrace.

Chapter 2:

You don't know how long you are asleep for, but the aroma of hot green tea wakes you. Sitting by the table the two Women have a cup of tea waiting for you. Sitting up, you gratefully grab the cup and sit for a while and sip at it.

As you sit there, you have more time to study your companions for the day. Karin is tall, slender and muscular; she looks like an athlete of some type, maybe a volleyball player or similar. Her face is beautifully proportioned, with a glowing set of emerald green eyes, lips that are framed by a wet look dark ruby lipstick and topped off with long straight raven black hair that cascades over her shoulders and down her back. Her naked body is lithe and taut, with a slender waist sporting a six-pack, curvaceous hips and long sculpted legs. Her upper body is muscular as well, but still exquisitely feminine; her breasts are spectacular! Large and quite obviously natural, you estimate that she is a 36 full C cup; each breast topped with large pink nipples which are quite erect at the moment.

Miho might be her polar opposite. Tiny and petite in every way, she is almost a fantasy creation, like an Anime drawing; maybe 4 feet 11 inches tall and 85 pounds. Short hair dyed blond, chopped and styled in almost a punk way, her face with deep brown almond shaped eyes and a tiny cute button nose; luscious rosebud lips and entirely lacking any sign of hair on her body. A completely bald pussy meets your gaze when you look lower.

Finishing your tea, you hand your cup to Miho, who takes it and whisks it away. Karin stands up and comes over to you; pushing you back onto the table, she removes your towel leaving you naked once more.

"Nicole you dear, beautiful Woman; just close your eyes and let us guide you through our World. I promise you, it will be a journey you will never forget." Karin whispers as she bends down.

She leans over you, as does Miho; their lips meet and they kiss passionately and deeply, you watch as their tongues explore each other's mouths.

They break away from the kiss and start to lightly cover your face and neck with those same kisses; your eyes close and you concentrate of the softness of each contact with your skin; they smell amazing and you breathe them in, your senses heightened by having your eyes shut.

Each Woman moves slowly and delicately over your body; a kiss on your finger, one on your inner thigh, more kisses rain down on you, making your entire body shake with arousal.

Two firm hands grasp your ankles and begin to part your legs; you open your eyes to a vision of Miho, her hands around your ankles, her lips and tongue creating a glistening trail up the inside of your legs as she works her way upwards.

You hear the table creak and realize that Karin has climbed up onto it. Lowering her head to yours, she meets your gaze.

Gently she kisses your lips with hers; your tongues meet in a sweet, wet tangle; she sucks your tongue further into her mouth then gently bites it, jolts of small pain radiate from her bite; just enough to excite you further.

Breaking free from the kiss, she moves up the table until she is above you, her wet lips and swollen clit clearly visible to you. She lowers her wetness onto your mouth and lips and you taste her for the first time; the slickness of her exposed swollen lips coats your lips as she presses her pussy onto you.

Her hands find their way to the sides of your head and she grabs a handful of your hair, pulling your face into her; your tongue reaches for her and you begin to lick her. Starting with her pussy lips, you suck at them gently, feeling their heat and wetness; you suck both lips inside your mouth and swirl your tongue over their slippery fragrant surface; all your senses are overwhelmed by her; the smell, sight and taste of her is your whole World right now.

Your mouth releases her engorged lips and finds her hard, swollen clit; slowly beginning to lick it, you start at the root where it first emerges from the cleft in the outer lips and you work all the way to the tip that has been exposed by her clitoral hood. Flicking the taut, swollen bud with the tip of your tongue, you marvel at how smooth it is; sucking on it harder, you feel it swell even more and you take it deeper into your wet, willing, sucking mouth.

Karin clamps her thighs more tightly around you as you continue to explore her wetness; making small panting noises now. You can feel small contractions in her pussy as you torture her clit, a sure sign that she is about to cum. As she starts to writhe and grind her pussy on your face, you take her captured clit between your teeth and bit down gently on it and lash your tongue over it faster and faster.

With a small squeal, Karin starts to cum; her pussy contracts and spasms rapidly as she loses control and has a shattering orgasm. Suddenly, a massive quantity of liquid gushes from her pussy, running into your mouth and over your face; for a second, disgusted, you think she has peed on you, but as the taste of the liquid hits your tongue, you realize it's her pussy's secretions squirting forcefully from her. Your face is covered by her cum, your mouth full of her juices; you greedily swallow what you can.

Between your legs meanwhile, Miho has begun to play with your pussy. Her delicate, slim fingers parting your lips and probing your wet, pink center. Above you, Karin has changed her position, turning 180 degrees and positioning her pink, crinkled anus above your face; she lowers herself until she is sitting on your face, her intentions are clear.

You extend your tongue and probe the center of her tight little ring; smooth and tight, you lick the ring of muscle, lubricating it. Your tongue probes her center now; pushing, probing, forcing past the tight ring; you reach the smooth inner surface of her anal passage, stiffen your tongue and begin to tongue fuck her asshole, your lips making a tight seal around her beautiful tight hole as you thrust inside her.

Miho has two fingers inside you; her mouth and lips reach forward and capture your clit, sucking and biting it, she expertly teases and tortures it mercilessly. Wanting more of her fingers inside you, you open your legs wider.

Splayed wide, your pussy is hers to do with as she wants; she adds a third finger and you feel your tight walls clasping at her thrusting digits. So wet, your pussy admits the third finger easily, which is closely followed by a fourth; you feel so stretched now; her relentless suction and licking of your clit and her deep thrusting fingers make you buck and thrash.

You want more; to be mercilessly fucked harder and deeper by the petite Asian Woman. Your tongue still laps and thrusts into Karin's asshole, savoring her musky taste; you wish your tongue could magically grow, so you could get deeper inside her ass.

You reach forward, around Karin's thighs and find her wet slit; your fingers explore and probe until you find the hard bud of her erect clit and you start to tease it...

Miho has increased the tempo of her deep thrusts inside you; you sense you are about to cum. Shaking and twitching, you feel the electric explosion hit you. Your mouth is captive to Karin's ass, her bottom smothering your face and mouth. Muffled screams of passion erupt from your mouth...

As you cum, Miho bites down on your huge, swollen clit and then suddenly removes the four fingers that were deep inside you. For a heartbeat, you wonder why; then she plunges her tightly balled fist into the wet center of your being! Screaming now, your orgasm triples in intensity; Karin's tight asshole thrusts down on your wet face as she grinds herself on you, your fingers spastically try to keep their rhythm as you frantically rub her clit.

Miho's fist inside you fills you in a way you have never experienced before; looking to your side, you see yourself in the mirror... Your lithe body, covered in sweat and vaginal fluid from Karin; your face captured by her thighs and ass. You see Miho, her hand deep inside you, pulling out of you then thrusting hard back in. You can hear a high pitched sound, but can't place it. Your mind finally makes the connection; it is you, screaming, over and over again with each powerful contraction of your pussy around Miho's fist.

Chapter 3.

The shower is welcome; you are covered in a combination of sweat, your own juices and Karin's cum and on shaky legs, you gently clean yourself. Admiring your new hairless skin, you realize that whatever that lotion contained has left you softer and smoother than you have ever been. Your skin has a glowing sheen to it, a pliant, moist softness that is new.

After 10 minutes, you turn off the tap and get out of the shower. After drying yourself thoroughly, Karin and Miho slide a big white robe onto you and lead you to a small dining room, where a small feast has been laid out. You sit and greedily wolf down the tasty food, while Karin and Miho do the same.

Sated and feeling more energetic, you look quizzically at Miho and Karin. They look back; Miho's eyebrows raise as if she has a question. "Nicole, are you ready for the next phase of your treatment?" "This will be the most intense part and we wanted to make sure you were strong enough to start".

You nod your head and quietly whisper "yes, I'm ready".

Karin begins. "Nicole, my dear; now that we have dealt with your internal cleanliness, we shall move on to your glandular system. This consists of emptying your glands and "milking" out the toxins that have built up in your system over the years. We use a variety of state of the art equipment to help with this process. We also take samples of your body fluids as a tool to help diagnose your condition and the effectiveness of our treatments. Now we will take you to the treatment room".

The two Women stand and as always, they each take a hand and lead you through the next door.

The room looks like a dental surgery; a central chair that sits on a pedestal and various lights and machines. The chair seems to have many moving parts; the arms seem to be able to move up and down and to the sides and the area where a person's legs would rest are split in two and also seems maneuverable. Attached to the chair, a control panel of switches and dials.

Helping you up onto the chair, each Woman stands at your sides. Making sure you are comfortable, they stand back and look at you.

"What do you think Miho" Karin says "glandular treatments first, or flexibility and capacity training?"

"Glandular most definitely" Miho replies.

"Now Nicole my love" Karin addresses you, "the glandular treatments necessitate that we restrain you for your own protection. The treatments require absolute precision and so we cannot have you moving around."

They both come forward and using some built in cuffs, they clamp your arms and legs to the limbs of the chair. The cuffs are metal, but lined with soft, pliable material, almost like calfskin.

Concerned, you wonder what "glandular treatment entails". So far though, the Women have treated you well and you feel as if they only have your best interests in mind.

Karin reaches forward and pushes a red button marked "power". Lights flash, gears whir, pumps start.

Above your head, a couple of clear bowls descend from the ceiling. Each bowl has a rubber lined edge and a hose attached. With a Woman at each side of you, they lower the bowls until one is attached to each of your breasts.

Karin flicks another switch and a pump starts up with a clatter. As you watch, your breasts are sucked up into the bowls; they grow to at least three times their usual size, stretching to completely fill each bowl. As they grow, you see them change color; the suction has filled them with a rush of blood and they glow a rosy red color; your nipples harden and proudly protrude from the tip of each breast.

Another switch is flipped and from the tube at the top of the bowls, another smaller tube extends. Karin reaches over and turns a small dial, adjusting the newly erupted hoses until they capture your nipples completely.

"As you see my dear Nicole, we will be extracting the various toxins from your glandular system, by using this machine. It will use a vacuum to pull the glandular toxins from your body. As your blood circulates around your body, it passes through your lymphatic system and carries with it those toxins. We will extract them from you in this way".

"As this process is taking place, we will also be gathering several of your body fluids to see if the results are what we expect. We will be using some... ummm, how do I put this... "Unconventional" methods I think you may enjoy". Watching her face, you see her smile and wink at her Asian companion.

She turns to the control panel and another button is pressed. Almost instantly, you feel an increase of suction at both nipples. Watching, you see them distend and grow as they are sucked further into the tubes that are attached to them. The suction becomes almost unbearable and you start to whimper slightly, but just as soon as the pain starts to hit you, the suction is released and you are relieved for a moment, only for the suction to start anew. A cycle of suck and release starts and you realize that your breasts and nipples are literally being "milked".

Karin stands in front of you and produces a small syringe, filled with a bluish liquid. "Nicole, this will only hurt a little, but it is necessary, in order for the procedure to work". A small prick and she slowly pushes the fluid into a vein in your arm.

As you begin to settle into the chair, the sucking action of the machine begins to arouse you; each nipple is becoming incredibly engorged with blood, swelling and becoming exponentially more sensitive. Each time your nipples are sucked into the tubes, they grow a little bit more and become a little bit more sensitive. Fascinated now, you watch as they grow before your eyes.

"OK Nicole; the extraction process is underway and will take about an hour; now we come to the collection phase. This should be intensely pleasurable for you and we have a couple of new techniques to try out on you". Karin informs you.

She reaches for the controls again and grasps a small joystick. As she pulls it, you feel your legs parting; the lower limbs of the table are moving and slowly stretching your legs further away from each other. Karin keep watching as your legs are moved further and further apart, until you are completely exposed and open to their gaze.

Your pussy, still swollen from your previous encounter with the Women, glistens with your arousal. The stimulation of your nipples, added to the feeling of powerlessness and vulnerability to these Women has your thoughts swirling with erotic images.

The limbs of the lower table move again and your legs are brought higher than table level, higher until they are at eye level to the Women. Both the Women come closer and start to discuss their next steps.

"Miho, I think we should start by removing her pubic hair permanently, do you agree?" "Absolutely Karin, after all, we need to be able to see what's going on down there and how she is reacting to the stimulation, don't we?"

Karin, Karin, pulls down another tool from above the chair and grabs a set of goggles.

"Nicole my love, I am going to use Laser treatment to remove all your hair, I assume you are OK with my decision?"

You nod in obedient fashion and she begins her work.

Pulling a tube from her pocket, she liberally smears her hands with a white, thick lotion and begins to apply it between your legs.

Her head is only inches from your pubic area as she starts. Blinding, bright light erupts from the tip of the tool and a slight sizzling noise reaches your ears. It stings slightly, but you clench your jaw and ride it out, concentrating instead on the incredible sensations coming from your breasts.

After 20 minutes, Karin is done. You look down and see your perfectly bald, soft pudenda; your pussy is wet and your inner lips open and wet, your clit swollen, erect and peeking out from between your pussy lips. It has been 20 minutes of erotically charged torture. Your nipples have been constantly stimulated for the entire time that Karin was operating the Laser; you have been close to cumming at least 5 times, but being restrained has meant that you couldn't quite make it happen; no wonder you are so wet and horny down there.

Your nipples are huge now; at least 1 ½ inches long and have become almost unbearably sensitive. Even more astonishing, you have started spurting a white fluid from each nipple; with each cycle of suction, you watch as the white liquid is carried up the tubes, where it eventually ends up in a clear container to your right. There must be a pint or more in there now!

Karin sees you staring at the jar and explains. "The injection I gave you is a very powerful hormone. It stimulates lactation in Women and is necessary to help the toxins in your body leave. Your breast milk is the transport mechanism for the toxins"..."One of the side effects is that your breasts and nipples will grow, much like a pregnant Woman's; these effects will be permanent, but I'm sure you will enjoy your new "look"".

"So" says Miho. "We now have to collect your other body fluids in order for us to measure the levels of toxins that are being removed"..."we will need to take samples of at least 4 different fluids".

She moves to the control panel and pushes a purple button. Gears whir, motors hum. She reaches into a drawer and pulls out a clear glass syringe with a small black rubber bulb on the top, as well as a large plastic container that looks a bit like a sports water bottle with a tube connected to the top of its lid. The tube in turn connects to a cylinder about 4 inches long and 4 inches around.

"Nicole" Miho addresses you, "as I said, we need 4 types of body fluid from you. A couple of them are quite easy to collect, but one is more difficult; we need your sweat, your cum, some saliva and finally some tears" "This might be difficult, but we have to make you cry during these procedures; rest assured, we will try to make you cry from pleasure rather than sadness".

As your breasts are tirelessly milked and stimulated, Miho busies herself between your legs. She positions the bottle and tube in a receptacle, much like a cup holder that is positioned on the central chair support. Once it is snapped into place, she grabs the smaller glass cylinder with it's rubber bulb.

Bending down between your legs, she looks up at you and stares into your eyes. Her tongue flicks out of her mouth, gently lapping over your wet lips. She takes care to lick you from top to bottom, stopping every so often to concentrate on your erect clit. The sensation of her warm, wet tongue sliding over your pussy makes you squirm with pleasure. After about a minute, you are right on the verge of cumming again; your legs tighten, your thighs start to quiver as that electric, tickly feeling builds from your clit.