Spa Des Femmes Extraordinaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as you are about to cum, Miho pauses; just long enough for the orgasmic beginnings to fade. Then she starts again. Each time you are about to cum, she stops and waits for you to calm down. With the erotic vision of your huge nipples being milked, plus the attentions of Miho's tongue, you are soaking wet now; your legs are running with little streams of your secretions.

As you are about to cum again, Miho brings the plastic container with the cylinder attached to it up between your legs. She positions the open end of the cylinder at the opening to your pussy and gently slides it in. "This is how we collect one of your fluids" she giggles breathlessly, "do you approve?"

She opens her rosebud lips and with her eyes locked on yours, she slowly takes your clit in her mouth. She sucks and nips at your swollen bud, lashing her tongue over the exposed organ.

Your breasts and nipples are massive now; engorged with blood, your nipples sucked deep into the tubes that are draining your milk. You watch with complete fascination as your nipples are tortured, sucked and pleasured by the milking machine. The sensation of Miho teasing your clit, combined with the breast stimulation makes you cum again... You feel your pussy clenching, muscles spasming rapidly as the familiar feeling courses through your body. Your spine contracts, your body arches and you thrust your pelvis at Miho's tongue as you cum repeatedly; drenched in sweat, you clench your fists and ride the waves of pleasure, until your orgasm fades.

Your body relaxes and you slump down in the chair, still tethered to it by the cuffs. Your heartbeat slows, you begin to breathe normally.

Miho stands up, the plastic container in her hand; it now contains a surprisingly large quantity of your vaginal secretions. Miho unscrews the top with the tubing attached and puts a lid on it. She writes something on the container and puts it on the table. She picks up a small pipette and uses the tip to suck from the beads of sweat that cover your skin. When the pipette is full, she squeezes the contents into a small glass jar and again labels it.

Karin in the meantime, has been patiently standing by your head; she has been closely monitoring the milking process, occasionally turning a knob here, flicking a switch there. She also holds a pipette and addresses you.

"Nicole my love, please open your mouth, I need a sample of your saliva".

You do as asked and she takes her sample that goes into another small jar that is again labeled. The door to the room opens and a Man dressed in white garb, collects the jars, then leaves.

Both Women stand back from you about 15 feet and confer in muffles whispers. After a few seconds they seem to reach a conclusion; Miho leaves the room briefly and returns with a large red box, which she places on the floor below the table.

"Nicole my love, we are almost finished with your treatment. In about 5 minutes, we can switch off the milking machine if the results come back negative from our Lab. We only need one more sample from you now" Karin tells you.

Karin stands at the control panel and operates the joystick one more. The table you are cuffed to starts to move; it rotates about it's axis and turns you over, so that the table is above you and you are suspended from it.

The milking machine still sucks and tantalizes your breasts and nipples; milk now spurting from you in greater volumes, only now, your hugely swollen breasts are dangling freely, weighing heavily on you, gravity pulling them down, the bowls and tubes pulling them even further with their added weight. Looking underneath you and between your legs, you can see Miho pick up the clear glass syringe with the rubber bulb on top of it... this syringe has no needle on it, but a curiously wide tip, about ¼ of an inch in diameter.

Miho smears something on the tip and squeezes the bulb.

Leaning in between your outstretched legs with her left hand, she expertly starts to tease your clit again; her fingers rubbing your bud back into it's full stiffness. As it hardens and swells, she gently uses her fingernails to administer small, sharp nips to it's unprotected tip, tweaking and flicking it as well; each small sensation is an exquisite mixture of astounding pleasure mixed with pain. Every time she flicks and nips you, your body tenses as you flinch and twist in your bonds.

She bends in closer to look at your now fully hard bud and reaches her other hand towards you; in it the syringe.

As you watch, she slowly places the tip of the syringe against your stiff, slippery clit; when it makes contact, Miho releases the bulb... As soon as she lets the bulb go, your clit is sucked into the syringe! As you watch your clit expand and grow inside the syringe, massive waves of pleasure and pain wash over you; the suction is unbearable; your clit feels like it will burst and split; dark red and pumped full of blood, you see it expand, throbbing and stretched to at least two inches in length, wet and painfully sensitive.

Miho looks at you and extends her hand; she curls her middle finger and flicks the syringe. Your World explodes!! You start to cum in uncontrollable waves of pleasure/pain; you can't separate the two any more. You scream and twist in your cuffs, shaking and twitching uncontrollably. Every time you think it's over, Miho gives the syringe another hard flick with her finger.

Sobbing, begging her to stop, your face is covered with tears; Karin bends down, her lips to your ear "Yes sweet baby, yes; cry for me; cum for me" Her ruby red lips kiss your face, her tongue flicks out to taste your delicious salty tears.

Miho bends down and gently uses another pipette to sample the tears running down your cheeks... Karin kisses you gently, her warm, soft lips meet yours, her tongue and yours find each other and you sob uncontrollably into her loving mouth.

Still in the throes of your intense orgasm, Karin's kisses soothe you and you stop crying, your body still shuddering and twitching; beside you, Miho picks up the red box she brought in a few minutes ago.

Opening the lid, she pulls out a strange looking device. At first you don't know what it is, but soon you realize; looking as if it is made from red gel, a double headed monster. From a single base, two obscenely veined and jutting cocks spring; menacingly big, frighteningly realistic, their girth increases as the shafts reach the base, which is widely flared. A black leather harness is attached.

Miho bends down until her face is level with yours.

"One final treat before your day with us is over my love?"

She holds the phalluses up to your face and starts to trace your lips with the head of the larger cock. Opening your mouth, you look Miho in the eye and locking your gaze on hers, you start to lick the head; running your tongue over it, around the top and then down the shaft. You take it in your mouth and as much of it's length down your throat as you can You do the same with the smaller one until they are both wet and dripping with your saliva. Miho kisses you quickly, then stands up.

She puts each leg through the thick leather straps of the harness and tightens it down. Karin stands in front of you, her perfect, smooth pussy wet and waiting.

You feel Miho's hands on your thighs as she uses her legs to spread you wider. Karin uses her fingers to spread her lips open, her clit finds it's way to your mouth.

Miho positions both heads of the dual headed strap-on and slowly eases forward.

The huge heads touch your most intimate areas simultaneously; you feel the bulbous gel probes begin to enter you; your pussy and anus are gently, slowly opening up to allow these huge shafts access to you. Miho is patient and her body-weight eases each slippery head slowly past your defenses. Still attached to your massive, swollen clit, the syringe hangs; it's weight pulling on your clit, dangling and jiggling with every tiny movement of your body; delicious, thrilling pleasure radiates from it.

You try to relax and allow this invasion of your body; desperate to be fucked and taken.

Finally, the head of the bigger cock is in your pussy, your wetness down there easing the massive head's entry; you feel the walls of your vagina stretching to accommodate it. Your anus still resisting; each exquisite millimeter that pushes into you brings a feeling of being stretched beyond your limits; pain yes, but intense pleasure as well. Miho pushes harder and with a small final thrust, the resistant ring of muscle flares around the huge cockhead and engulfs it, allowing it into your warm firm flesh.

Gasping for breath, both holes filled with the huge red gel cocks, you wait for Miho... With Karin's clit in your mouth, you suck at it, twirling your tongue along it's swollen, slick length. The taste of her pussy is familiar to you now and you crave it; you want to make her cum as she watches her friend fuck you from behind and you suck more of her into your mouth; your tongue, lips and teeth begin their delicious work

Miho begins with small, short strokes; each inch she thrusts into you feels massive and thick. Wanting more, you try to impale yourself on her twin cocks, but your attachment to the chair will not let you move.

Miho senses that you are ready and is more aggressive; her hips start to pump harder and she pushes deeper inside you, her hands tighten their grip on your hips.

Fully spread, your pussy and asshole are speared by the giant red cocks; Miho thrusts them deeper into you; only half the length of each cock is inside you, but you are stretched further than you ever have been.

The intense pressure of the heads and shafts inside you, the sensation of stretching, the feeling of being so filled and fucked, thrill you; visions of what this must look like from Miho's point of view flash through your mind. You visualize the huge heads deep inside you, the thick veined shafts slick with your own saliva and juices thrusting into you, obscenely stretching your pink, wet holes which dribble and drip with your juices; Miho's hips driving them deeper and deeper into you as she watches the huge cocks violating you, your ass and pussy spread in front of her.

Miho forces more and more of the red cock's length into your wet, stretched holes; your thighs and legs are dripping with fluid that leaks and dribbles from your engorged, stretched pussy. Finally, with a couple of powerful thrusts by Miho, both cocks are completely buried in you, their thick bases plugging you completely.

Miho is sweating from the exertion of fucking you so hard; you feel the wet, slick skin of her thighs pressed up against the back of your ass; for the moment, she is still, resting until her onslaught begins anew.

You can hardly breathe; your mouth and tongue have been buried in Karin's wet pussy for the last 15 minutes, licking and sucking her to the brink of orgasm. Her legs shake, her muscles tense and you thrash your tongue over her swollen, juicy clit until you feel it swell and pulse; she starts to twitch and howl; grabbing your hair, she forces your mouth deeper and harder onto her pussy, your tongue darts inside her once more and you feel her muscles contracting, squeezing and almost milking your tongue..

Cumming hard, she fucks your mouth with her hard swollen clit, trying to make it even more intense as she continues to cum; thrusting her hips at you.

Her clit between your lips, sucking as hard as you can, you take her clit in your teeth and bite down!

Karin screams as the sharpness of your teeth clamps down on her inflamed clit. The pain/pleasure sends her orgasm into a higher gear and she cums uncontrollably. Her clit still captured between your teeth, she pulls back in ecstasy, stretching and pulling on her clit as she does so... Her pussy wet and dripping, one more huge spasm wracks her body; you release her clit from your mouth and she sinks to her knees, utterly spent.

Behind you, Miho watches her friend sink to the floor and smiles.

Impaled on the huge red cocks, your whole lower body is quivering and shaking; Miho motions to Karin to come and join her. Karin crawls across the floor and Miho takes her hand.

She places Karin's hand on the syringe that imprisons your swollen clit; even a tiny movement of the syringe sends intense shocks of pleasure through your body; your vision darkens and you see stars.

Miho slowly starts to pull the dildos out of you, purposely drawing out the process; sweetly torturing you, inch by inch. You feel each vein in the cocks as the shafts are withdrawn; frantic, you beg Miho to fuck you; you can't take the slow purposeful torture she is inflicting on you.

She pulls the shafts further out, further until you feel the heads reaching your dual entrances; stretching you. Each head pulls out and leaves you empty, unfilled.

Weeping in frustration, you beg and plead with Miho.

Screaming incoherently at her; "Oh my God... please, please don't stop... fuck me, fuck me, PLEEEEEEASE I'll do anything, just keep fucking me, PLEEEEEEASE!! Miho, PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!" Your tear stained face looks back at her and Karin, a faintly wicked smile crosses Miho's face.

Gripping your hips again, she inches forward and looks at you "I love it when they beg Karin, don't you?" Karin nods her head and giggles. Suddenly, Miho thrusts forward, lightning fast!! The huge heads thrust back into you, violently stretching your gaping wet pussy and asshole open again.

You scream as you get what you begged for; happy to be filled again, to be stretched wide open, used and fucked. Miho uses long deep strokes; each dildo thrust inside you seeming to touch your very core; all the way to their thick bases, then all the way back. With each thrust, the sensation of the shafts sliding inside you, the friction, the bulging heads forcing they way into you makes you sob and gasp with joy and pleasure.

As Miho fucks you, Karin starts to play with your captured clit. Grasping the syringe, she delicately pulls and twists it, back and forth in rhythm with Miho's strokes; over and over again, she tugs gently at your swollen, huge bud; your nipples and tits still subjected to the milking process add to the overload of sensations!!

Finally, it's too much; a crushing orgasm hits you in a blinding flash. Screaming and shaking your head violently, you cum harder than you ever thought possible; Miho thrusts deeper and harder into you as you cum, driving each cock further into your wet, violated holes. Your legs shake and tremble violently as another huge wave of pleasure washes over you; Karin's fingers still twist and pull at the syringe fastened to your clit.

"aaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHH!!" you scream!! Karin has suddenly released your massively swollen clit from the cylinder!! The sudden release of pressure galvanizes your entire nervous system; as you cum even harder, Miho quickly pulls the huge red cocks out of you. As you watch her pull them from you, you see the huge shafts coated in your creamy cum, dripping and slick; you feel the contractions in your pussy and ass as each shocking wave of pleasure hits you... a few final huge spasms and you watch as liquid cum spurts from deep inside your pussy.

Comfortable and relaxed, you wake to the smell of hot green tea. Karin and Miho sit by you and stroke your hair. You sit up and take a sip of the warm, welcome treat and sigh.

The two Women help you shower, gently washing you and caressing your body.

You get dressed and look at both of them; Karin speaks: `Nicole my love; it was such a pleasure to get to know you. We both would love to have you again, I mean have you back again" she smiles; Miho nods her tacit approval. They approach you; each of them hugs you and kisses you gently on the lips. "We do recommend that you have a treatment with us at least four times a year, you should become a member my dear." You reply with a soft "yes".

You thank them both and walk back towards the front entrance to the Mansion; passing the front desk you notice a brochure titled "Membership Application" and pick one up.

You hail a Cab and sit down. Opening the brochure, you read the descriptions of various benefits to members and the various treatments available, until you reach the "Membership Dues" section! $250,000.00 per YEAR!! "JESUS" you say loud enough for the Cab driver to hear; your mind spinning, one thought finally emerges... "Hmmmm how do I persuade G. to buy me a membership?"