Space Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa just grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and went straight for the bathroom. As she walked in, she realized she didn't really need to sit down on the toilet if she didn't want to. She decided to use her diaper as she brushed her teeth. She was a little turned on by the deviance of wetting herself. After she brushed her teeth, she simply dropped her skirt and panties and un-taped her wet diaper. She noticed the blue line on the diaper was gone now that she wet it. She wrapped it up and tossed it in the trash, then she wet some paper towel and wiped down her crotch to clean up a bit before bed. Next she pulled up her panties and skirt and headed back to her room. She met Tiffany and Kylie in the hall, exchanged good-nights and continued on to her room.

Tiffany and Kylie got ready for bed by using the toilet, brushing their teeth and washing their faces. They talked about how fun camp was so far. They weren't sure how to feel about being diapered during the day, but the chance to be at space camp seemed worth it.

12