All Comments on 'Space Captain Victoria Ch. 04'

by BiRomance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Timmy4uTimmy4uover 5 years ago
Enjoying the story

Keep writting this was enjoyable I wonder where it will go

dknighticedknighticeover 5 years ago
Loving the story

The space ship setting is amazing. Im curious how the relationships evolve as we have old flames on board now. I would love to she how the main character would handle conflicts as he has two " Warrior" passagers on board. Like what would a run in with a martian pirate come out looking like?

Does jaque keep viewing the Captain and Lt as a passangers or invite them to be crew? Whats does supplies look like now he has two organic mouths to feed? How does this pick up effect profits? Are the new shipmates considered 300 year AWOL? What happened to yheir own vessal that they could escape? AND of course SEX! Is the LT actually into Jaque or was it just in the moment thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another unfinished story

Only worth 1*.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
fun but mistagged

I read the entire 4 chapters because it's tagged bisexual and the author disclaimer at the beginning warns it has male to male sex. Well, it was hugely disappointing to say the least. What a waste of time. Don't get me wrong it was a fun read and well done but there is no bisexual male action other than some light petting and vague fantasy.

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51over 1 year ago

This is an interesting story but needs to be a bit longer it just seems like it was kind of rushed. The author has a really good storyline going but should expand on it though I was nice enough to give it 4 stars ⭐️. I like a nice long storyline helps make the story a lot more interesting 🤔. If you can do that I would of course give you a full 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous