All Comments on 'Space Colony: Maggie'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done!!

This was an excellent piece of writing. There is more to a story than just describing the actual 'sexual act'! What you and a few like you do, is build up to the 'climax' ... lol. (No pun directly intended!) You build upon the inner emotional side that gives the true cause and/or meaning for leading up to the love making,not just the 'animalistic' act as probably most readers expect. Very nicely done. I think we should see more of this style. Keep up the good work. I hope the story continues. I look forward to reading more of this story.

Regards,

K N

P.S.: Have you ever consider publishing any of your work? It's a thought to think about.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
As Always, Really Good

Storm, you write a truly good story.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Nice.

Ok. Not sure why the Space angle but very nice little story.

An awkward teenage romance to make us smile.

Could have been filled out more. Either give more detail on the central characters or where you have a different environment, like a space colony, fill out the

Background.

A good effort keep going..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES