All Comments on 'Spalding and Cousin Starla'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622about 6 years ago
Your score *1*

Couldn't even get through first page.

How thoroughly did you really consider category choice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"How thoroughly did you really consider category choice?"

How thoroughly have you examined this site? They're cousins, and, with only a few exceptions, incest takes precedence over other content in a story.

Zephyr33Zephyr33about 6 years ago
Retrospective

The old stuff like Karin's Thimble and Tali/Fenton were great. Not sure what happened to the person that wrote them. Did he retire and pass control of this pen name to a new author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this an April Fools joke?

If you put a monkey in a room with a typewriter and he wrote this story, even the monkey would know better than to submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
blows

...and blows hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story rocks

Don't listen to the closet cases commenting here, so insecure with their masculinity they have to shield it from the suggestion of gay shit, so close to blowing their roommate they have to publicly comment how not-gay they are on a private porn site nobody knew they were on. These geniuses don't even stop to think a dude is getting them off with his words every time they visit literotica. This story is sadistic and hot and so intelligently structured for maximum story-telling potential, it is one of the best I ever read. Saved in favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I love the adventures of Spalding! Maybe next time we can see him home for the holidays, getting teased and tortured by his mother!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I hope there's more...

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky10 months ago

Boring, again by chastitydevices and gay actions. Sorry but is there a story of yours, that is not based on blackmailing via chastitydevice? One I found that is without that: Miss Andi.... Are there more, or is it all the same boring cuckold and chastityporn?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous