All Comments on 'Spanish Adventure Ch. 01'

by brynthomas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NOT BAD

I did not think that this is offf to a good start. But I will read the next chapter.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Nice Beginning!

I look forward to sex in sunnier climes! I couldn't believe your story about the service station: I was the same sort of age when I was in a cubicle with a big enough hole in one wall that I couldn't stop myself looking through and saw for the first time another erect cock being stroked. Like you, I hurriedly got myself out of there, frightened of what might happen if I stayed. Again like you I went back on the next trip taking me past the same service station but unfortunately no sign of any other cock. The experience fed my fantasies throughout a long marriage but it wasn't until my forties that I allowed myself to be seduced by another man. I would describe myself as bi these days (now divorced) but I've had more male lovers than female ones in the last few years - not yet in Spain, but in France and Italy - hope to get through the EU before we finally leave! Keep writing!

Lovetobebi99Lovetobebi99over 3 years ago
Really horny

Loved this piece, so hot, would love to have been the other guy in the woods and to have joined in xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous