Spanish Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach was gorgeous, the satisfaction of simply experiencing it heady - especially in light of his intention to enjoy it nude, without any separation between his body and what surrounded it. Considering that his bike was his way to get home, he decided to set it and his things near the other man's. Which might provide an opportunity to talk with him, as trying to learn more from other people is a basic skill when travelling. And in a still hidden part of his mind, the idea of eying other man was creating a certain swelling already, matched with a sinking sensation in his center - one which he hoped wouldn't prove embarrassing, even as the thought continued to tease him. He felt balanced on an edge, cushioned by the wonderful summer day providing a relaxing backdrop.

Mike -

Even if the waves had died down further, the beach remained a fantastic playground, allowing for a strong parallel rip tide. The incredibly clear water, the waves no longer powerful enough to swirl any sand, added to the seamless merging of land and sea. The water was surprisingly cool in the morning air, even as the sun grew hotter. He turned around occasionally to see the beach, one time noticing a bicyclist walking his bike nearer to the shore. Approaching, it became obvious that he was going to spread his towel in the same general area as Mike's - not crowding, but indicating a certain approachability, assuming they even shared a language.

He also wondered if the new visitor was like a few of the other men that he noticed on his first morning on the beach, apparently showing themselves off, though whether to themselves or partners, or even what type of partner, hadn't been apparent. As a group, they had been pretty off-putting, though the idea of men looking for men caused a minor twitch of interest somewhere deep inside. In his experience over the years, none of the places he had swum naked had any real gay presence, at least as easily imagined as found here, with at least a few of the fit and well tanned men stretching and oiling themselves in what had to be considered explicit ways.

Turning again, he saw the rider had finished setting up, so to speak, by removing his clothes and piling them on his bulky folded towel. Being relatively close to his own towel, he decided to watch for a while, noting that the man was very white where he apparently wore a bathing suit. Since lotioning himself was starting to equal the coolness of the deeper water past the sandbar as a reason to return to land, he headed back, an opportune time, especially if the new arrival decided to head quickly for the water, assuming he wanted the ocean to himself. Now reflecting on the truth that this was the ocean, Mike was feeling a bit stupid for swimming almost completely alone, even in such mild conditions

Will -

Getting undressed, Will was a bit undecided whether to head straight for the water, or to drink what would undoubtedly be the coldest and foamiest beer of this morning's trip to the beach. Seeing that the other man was coming out of the water, Will decided that maybe standing and simply watching his approach was the simplest choice, even if could be considered a bit direct or unsophisticated. Seeing a stranger's thick black bush come closer, his cock free as it moved in rhythm with his steps, sent a certain stab of desire into his middle, meeting a warm quiver of excitement from his stirring cock. He realized that he was getting turned on watching a naked man walk towards him under the blue sky, water pearled in curls which had nothing to do with female hair, the coarse darkness only slowly decreasing on his thighs, providing a masculine background for the swinging cock, still compact from the apparently cool water.

The man reached his towel, beginning to dry off, paying attention to the task at hand, doing a thorough job. Finishing, he reached down for a bottle of lotion, and Will began to think he hadn't done that good a job of planning after all. The sun was striking in its intensity, even this early, and as he swept his eyes around, it became clear that there was no shade around for literally hundreds of yards. He began mulling this fact, including a certain disappointment that it seemed his planning would be overridden by the very logical goal of avoiding a sunburn, when he heard a simple 'hello' from the other man. An English language sounding hello, leading to a certain relief, as being naked on a beach with another naked man was already awkward enough. Especially in light of the thoughts that kept swirling, tantalizing him into fantasies which he had never really considered in such clear light as now, on this empty beach.

His own 'hello' was equally plain, while noticing that the other man was still holding the bottle of suntan lotion. 'Do you need any?' he heard. His own reply of 'yes, actually - thanks' followed the quick realization that he had nothing but beer to offer in return. As the other man approached over the couple of steps, Will decided that there wasn't any reason to be coy, though reminding himself that at a certain point, directness becomes rude. Unless it is desired, a part of his mind whispered, and you know that the idea of a man's cock is starting to interest you, a temptation almost close enough to touch.

Will bent down, spread his towel, and worked a can free of the eight pack ring. After putting it on the towel, still cold but with little condensation, he asked 'would you like one? Definitely still foamy after the ride - but cold, for now.' He heard 'sure,' leading him to twist a second can off the plastic. Turning, he saw a naked stranger about an arm's length away, a bit astonished that the naked pair of them would be drinking a still quite frosty morning beer on a glorious August day, a delightfully wicked break from normal habits. The other man stepped back from the towel before opening the can - first cracking it a touch, letting a bit of gas to hiss and then foamingly bubble out. After a bit, he opened the can completely, taking a quick swallow, followed by a second, deeper one. He heard 'great - thanks.' Will followed, opening his own can cautiously. The cold beer hit his throat perfectly, entering an empty stomach.

His mouth nicely moistened, though his throat seemed dryly constricted, Will asked the other man's name, giving his in return. He settled to sit on his towel, surprised that he was now eye level with a stranger's cock, which seemed a bit larger than it had when he had first walked over from the salt water. Not knowing where to gaze, he decided that looking at the other man's face was probably best, becoming more true as he sat down too. He noted that they were both drinking the beer pretty quickly, as the dry air and not quite yet burning sun led to surprising need for liquid refreshment. A logical perspective, he told himself, even as he felt the alcohol start to work.

Drinking was followed by some practical discussion, Mike saying it wouldn't be a problem to put the beer on ice, explaining that there was a small cove on the other side of the rock - though the beach may have still been deserted, without even a plume of dust to be seen from a distant car, that would surely change. Going to the cove would represent a cozier illusion of being alone on a beach, for a while at least. Will was surprised to see they had both finished their beers, and then at how quickly things were organized and in motion - including opening a second set of beers before starting to walk to the narrow opening in the black face of the rocks.

Striding together, Mike asked if Will was familiar with the beach, and hearing no, Mike explained what he had learned at the park visitor center - nude bathing was completely legal, there were no lifeguards on this beach, and public sex was considered tasteless, at a minimum. Which was in general pretty reasonable, Mike added, explaining how he had discovered his first nude beach, the one he still enjoyed regularly 15 years later.

He and his future wife had went to a local lake with a couple of people from work, using an inflatable canoe that had been a birthday present to her just a few weeks before. As they paddled around from one end to the other, they had drifted closer to the shore at the far end, when they noticed a single naked woman on the shore, in her mid-20s or so, her legs slightly open, providing a decently open view of her womanhood, in a quite literal sense. Not to mention her breasts, as the shore slanted at an angle, or her spread out hair as she lay on her back, eyes closed. Sexy in a way, but also straightforward - simply an attractive naked woman enjoying the sun. In the canoe, they had been the embarrassed ones, for inadvertently intruding, at least in a sense.

But at least he had discovered somewhere to simply swim naked, even if northern Europe wasn't really that attractive in the summer much of the time. Finding the same ability to be textile free in Spain had been a pleasant surprise, though not quite the same as the very first time seeing someone naked on a shore. Mike added that when in France on the Atlantic coast, they had always stayed across from a nude beach.

This was followed by telling of his wife's first experience being topless in France, severely sunburning her nipples, making her religiously cover her breasts from the sun over decades, except for short intervals - breastfeeding, or changing at a lake or beach. Mike also added that was the same trip his wife had made a couple of pictures of topless women she thought looked sexy, which were still in his wife's photo album collection as mementos.

Mike then explained that making certain he didn't make a similar mistake had been well worth it over the years. Not that he hadn't been sunburned, just till now, never on his ass or cock, as his wife's example was enough to reinforce an easily overlooked fact. At which point, Mike had glanced down at Will, offering to do the lotioning, if Will wanted some help on his back. And, in an almost matter of fact way, noting that anyone that rode his motorcycle, male of female, had to hold him, because it was the safest way to ride. Though not exactly comparable, to prevent a sunburned back, the best way was to have someone else spread the lotion, regardless of gender.

Will found the general conversation drifting in a place he really knew nothing about, even as he realized that this second can was almost empty. Along with the realization that Mike seemed to be looking down at his cock more often the longer they walked. This may have been part of the reason he was feeling more adventurous than he could ever recall, at least with a man. The mood wasn't directly sexual, but glancing at Mike's cock, he found that they had a shared interest and that it could easily slide further along a boundary which no longer seemed so forbidding. They weren't flirting, but it was arousing, especially as Will found that the space he had entered on the still shadowed side really did have an intimate feel to it - and that it was his, alone with another naked man. Who seemed to be about as buzzed as he was.

Putting their towels together on the shadow's edge, the beer filled cooler bag was placed as far back in the shadow as practical along the rock's cool face. After sitting down, Mike opened the bottle of lotion, and Will turned his back.

Mike -

The walk to the cove had been filled with him talking, meaning that he had only finished his beer as they were putting their stuff down on the sand. He was feeling good, in any number of ways, no surprise considering just how ideal the situation was - nothing to do but enjoy this empty morning on the beach. At least as soon as he finished spreading the suntan lotion over a newly met person. He had never done it for a man before, but as he tried to point out, some things have nothing to do with male/female. Much like his wife taking pictures of women she thought attractive. In a way, he was teasing a bit - Will clearly had no real experience enjoying a textile free period under a cloudless blue sky, much less talking with a man about some of the broader currents where sex was part of the background that all adults shared.

Will sat with his legs spread loosely, arms resting on his knees, back completely exposed. Mike knelt comfortably, his feet settling in the sand, weight distributing itself along his legs. Opening the bottle, he poured some of the sunscreen into his hand, then put his hands on an unknown man. A stranger who had been glancing ever less covertly at Mike's own groin, especially when turning to him before going through the passage in the dark rock. A stranger who had offered a couple of beers, a perfect accompaniment to the seaside feeling. A stranger who was now enjoying the sliding feel of Mike's hands against his skin. Having covered just the shoulders, Mike needed more lotion, considering how to make certain that sunburn would not be a concern, equally tempted by the unexpected opportunity to excite another man, just as he had done to several women in the past. Those times had been at freshwater lakes with trees, not a boundless sea and its swelling motion. And of the women had already been lovers, unlike this situation, with its sense of doubled newness. It wasn't the first time he had been with a male friend with the idea of getting hard and orgasming, but it was certainly the first time he had actually touched another man with that explicit idea hovering in the air.

Covering Will's arms next, Mike rose a bit to start lotioning both wrists simultaneously, affording him a nice view down Will's front. Where it was clear how Will was truly enjoying himself, in the way Mike intended. Rising a bit more, he started on the underside of Will's arms, almost to his armpits before turning up again at the shoulders, where the slipperiness of the just creamed skin and his hands allowed Mike a bit of time to further warm up his fingers.

The lotion next went directly on Will's back, in very liberal amounts to help avoid distracting interruptions. Maybe too sloppy in a way, but then, after a couple of beers, Mike wasn't too concerned, losing focus in the truly arousing possibilities swelling in his mind. Spreading the lotion quickly, his hands moved to Will's chest, drawing his own chest against Will's oiled skin. As Will leaned back into the motion, extending the contact, Mike moved his hands to Will's nipples, gliding over both. Leading to a gasp followed by a low moan as Mike's hand reversed direction and touched them again.

Beginning to circle his fingers over Will's hardening nipples, Mike leaned closer, getting a better look at Will's cock, now obviously erect. Knowing what that meant for a man, Mike found such directness intoxicating, especially as his own cock grew harder in response. The thrill in thinking about having lusciously casual sex was overwhelming him, much as Will was being overwhelmed by his own horny desires.

Putting lotion on Will legs led to some of it coming quite close to his pubic region, though avoiding the curly brown pubic bush surrounding a jutting cock. Another reason that Mike was pretty certain of Will's unfamiliarity with naturism with the fact that he was unshaved, and not even middle aged. Fashions had shifted over the last couple of decades, and most people under 30 were shaved, male and female. Even the definition of 'hairy' had changed over 15 years of Internet porn descriptions, shown in the way that 70s porn stars were now considered notably hairy, when back in their time, hairy meant completely unshaved - legs, underarms, and the entire pubic reqion. A very easily understood term then, where now, 'natural' covered several separate strands, including any woman who had not shaved her mound for a month or two.

Mike enjoyed thick, uncut hair and unadorned bodies, this too falling out of favor, as men too started to routinely shave between their legs and other areas. Now, moving his hands up Will's thighs, he saw the natural reaction, his erect member beginning to twitch the closer his hands reached. Will's breathing turned into a husky, almost grunting, sound. A sound that began weaving its own magic on Mike's cock, stiffening as he continued to move his hands closer to the other man's rigid rod. Mike knew he couldn't resist his own temptation, a sensation of iciness and melting growing deep inside at the thought of making an explicit sexual advance to a stranger on a public beach. His hands slid to Will's aroused cock as he pressed forwards against Will's back, his own turned on cock beginning to touch another man's skin, a fantastic sensation, completing a circuit between his hands stroking a stranger's silky hardness and his own turned on cock, openly delighting in rubbing itself luxuriously against a stranger's back, lost in the primal pleasure.

Will -

Sitting down to get sun-creamed by a naked man was certainly exotic, Mike's hands continuing to cover his pale skin with lotion. He had managed to stay still at the first touch, but as Mike worked, Will found himself enjoying the experience more intensely than he had expected. Possibly because the beer had lowered his inhibitions - or heightened his fantasies - or equally likely, because he had been entranced at the first stealing look at another man's freely exposed cock.

When Mike's hands reached his nipples, Will gasped, starting to lose the control which had allowed him to at least consciously suppress any desires extending from what was happening, feeing his cock grow heavy, beginning to swell. The sensation was indescribably delicious as fingers slid back over both sensitive regions, suddenly directly connected to the same primal feeling now raising his cock straight in the morning light. His awareness of that fact was barely conscious as Mike kept playing with his nipples, something no woman had ever done like this. He was becoming incredibly horny, the fact that it was a man making him this way on an open beach adding to the excitement, a mixing of pure lust, defying caution to enter a previously unknown realm.

The hands left, and after a moment stretching almost too long for his wanting desire, he felt lotion along his legs and thighs, Mike beginning to spread it over his legs. Teasingly getting closer and closer to what he wanted, Will's mind filled with the reality that his cock wanted nothing more than to be stroked, taken by a partner that understood his desire perfectly. When the fingers reached the bush at the base of his cock, trailing down his inner thigh, sliding along the bottom of his scrotum, Will's breathing transformed into something like deep panting, beyond control as his body remained quivering on a wave of pure sexual satisfaction, experiencing his cock being stroked by a man for the first time.

He also felt, the first incredible wave of intense pleasure receding slightly, Mike's cock against his body, sliding along his back. Mike's breathing had also transformed into low moaning, and when his left hand reached for Will's nipple, the raw need it produced was captivating beyond measure, an ecstatic sharing of desire and fulfillment. Rarely had sex been so direct, and as this thought slowly wended its way through his mind, Will realized that he was starting to pump his cock into Mike's encircling hand, Mike starting to move in rhythm against his motion, not only along his shaft, but also against his naked and well oiled back.

Approaching the point of no return, Will was able to slow down enough to gasp out what probably sounded like 'wait ... slow ... wait.' The stroking slowed, with Mike settling down in turn, his cock no longer moving so urgently. Hearing Mike's breathing grow deeper and slower, his own did the same in turn. He knew that they were both still hard, but it seemed as if both of them would be taking a pause. Leading to other previously forbidden thoughts, even as Will stood with his jutting cock in plain view, moving to the cooler, asking Mike if he would like a beer, too. Hearing a deeply satisfied 'sure' in reply, he twisted two cans free, handing one to Mike while opening his own.