Spanish Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't quite sure how to sit, especially in light of how plainly both men remained visibly horny. Knowing that simple directness had been best till now, he sat down across from Mike, legs spread. Taking a first swallow from his beer, he heard Mike ask if everywhere had been creamed, then somewhat hurriedly explaining about a sunburn from not lotioning himself, which happened more than 5 years ago with a bi friend. 'The finger fucking was very distracting for both of us,' Mike added, and as he hadn't actually creamed his arms or shoulders, with a minimal tan, he ended up quite red. Mike continued, with a certain tone, that it was done as discretely as possible - nude and sex are not synonyms, after all, but not enjoying opportunities as they arose between adults was a bit too strict view, even when naked. Noting his still almost full can, Mike paused, raising the can to his lips.

Finding the topic entrancing, as Mike drank, Will shared his tales of beach walking discoveries yesterday. He found himself moving a bit as he talked, spreading his legs wider as his cock grew harder, looking at the other man's dark pubes, curled around a cock that was also starting to stiffen. He told about passing couples that must have been fucking in the waves, including how a woman's breasts looked floating in the sunny water, nipples hard. And how that couple had appeared comfortably buzzed, the woman putting her opened legs on the man's shoulders as he held her arms, her body moving in rhythm to the waves.

Will kept talking, knowing he was provoking more than his own response alone, as the attractive cock in front of him began standing straight. He wasn't crossing boundaries any longer, as both of them had clearly jumped the fence, discovering paradise here on a Spanish beach by pure chance. Taking a deep swallow of still cold beer, Will decided to also explain about how sexy he had found the naked men, especially the unshaved ones, as his hand slid to his cock. And after reaching it, how two men had seemed to be as intently involved with each other as any of the male/female couples.

Mike -

Enjoying his 3rd cold beer in less than an hour, Mike was getting thoroughly buzzed, talking about some of his fonder memories of lotioning, finger fucking, including the cautionary tale of the price to be paid for distraction when he had his bi friend's moaning body underneath his hands. Returning to the present, he pointed out that Will's ass was still uncremed, saying that now would be better than later. Followed by him concentrating on drinking his beer, though it was also obvious that he was looking pretty much directly at another man's erect cock as he said it. Especially after Will had spread his legs in a way that invited his gaze to continue. Considering his own increasingly blatant interest, a part of his mind thought this was merely a logically tempting way to view the entire situation.

As Will talked, Mike realized that the effect was extremely seductive, the conversation turning to what had really turned Will on. Watching intently, Mike saw Will's hand slide to his jutting cock when talking about how two men seemed to be having sex in the water, and how hot he found the thought. Which was certainly the case now, since he had started jacking off while talking. Prompting Mike to talk about the time he had seen two women doing much the same thing in France, both dark haired, and both speaking Spanish when leaving the water, after maybe 15 minutes of very close contact and unmistakable motions. And how lush one of them had been, with heavy breasts and a full ass, with curly black pubic hair.

At this point, Mike decided that if they didn't finish spreading the lotion, Will ending up sunburned would likely be unavoidable. Having experienced this problem once before, he had no desire to see it recur, for anyone. Reaching for the now very warm lotion bottle, he finished his beer, explaining it was time to finish the job before heading for the water or just sunning. The shade had shrank dramatically as the sun rose, meaning that any semblance of natural protection would be running out soon, except for the not really inviting crevices and caves at the back.

Asking Will to lay down, Mike poured a good amount of the warm lotion directly on the small of Will's back, moving the bottle to cover both ass cheeks. Hands quickly spread the lotion over Will's lower back, making sure that everywhere had been well covered, though Mike couldn't resist moving his hands into position to knead Will's ass cheeks with a gliding motion, turning to slowly concentrate on the area between them, an area already deeply enjoying something originally intended merely as a teasing attention by Mike.

Knowing that he was again making someone too hot to resist their own desires, he also made it clear to Will that his ass would be played with in Mike's own time, forcing Will to stifle the moaning sounds that sounded suspiciously like begging, and to keep the writhing of his desperately horny ass from getting too extreme while Mike straddled him, legs firmly limiting Will's motion. Mike's own cock was hard and heavy as he moved his legs tighter along the outside of Will's thighs. He hadn't never imagined a similar position with a man, certainly not so publicly. The powerful temptation of being on top of a naked and oiled man proved impossible to resist. He was hard, with a willing and turned on man underneath him, one whose cock he had already stroked to the edge of orgasm, a cock he still wanted to enjoy and master. Settling his own ass against Will's lower thighs, Mike realized he was as trapped by his male horniness as the man beneath him was by his.

Having a man lying face down underneath his naked body proved a surprisingly powerful turn on, he discovered, lotioning Will's butt and inner thighs, making sure to lightly bend his fingers towards Will's hairy and tight sack, and ever closer to his now slightly clenching and unclenching asshole. The fact that Will's right arm was underneath him provided a clear sign of how much he was enjoying himself, as Mike always intended. Settling down further, Mike moved until his cock was again on Will's back, then sliding down into Will's crack, Mike keeping a hand on Will's thigh, fondling his balls and listening to the ever louder moans Will could no longer stop. Moving his ass back and forth, Mike became aware that the moaning was not just from one man, as he slid his ass and cock, creating a rocking rhythm.

When Will lifted himself using his elbows, bracing his body higher, it offered a perfect opportunity to play with his nipples again, Mike smugly certain of what this meant, after learning the signal with his bi friend years ago, getting the hint instantly. As Will began to moan louder, his head sinking down helplessly, he kept sliding further along Will's thighs, shifting his position to allow his turned on cock the opportunity to slide deeper between Will's slippery ass cheeks, his own hand pressing his stiff rod down.

A slow sliding which he couldn't stop, the first sensation so overwhelming that he continued enjoying it before realizing that his hard cock head had just entered a man's hot asshole. A pulsing and inviting hole, one that his cockhead was finding irresistible, especially as his own hand kept sliding along his hot length, guiding his cock to further pleasure.

Will -

Before laying on his stomach, Will drank the last of his no longer cold beer, wondering what might happen, thoughts swirling around the opportunities presenting themselves under the glorious summer sky. His mind was starting to drift, his body beginning to focus on its own interests.

The hands sliding along his skin, exploring areas rarely touched, left him wondering what would come next. He was momentarily surprised to realize he was trying to make himself more accessible to the fingers that only slowly granted what he wanted. When Mike straddled him, he knew that abandoning himself was the best course to discovering what sex with a man would be like. A man with surprisingly strong and gentle hands, whose legs were now rubbing against his, Mike's hard cock touching his skin again, an intoxicating mix of velvet skin and rigid maleness, completely unlike a woman, making him surrender to its pleasure.

Getting more slutty as his cock grew harder, Will's hand found its way to his hard shaft, sand shifting and compacting as he slid his flat palm under his rigid shaft. Fingers reaching the flared edge of his cockhead, Will knew he couldn't stop himself.

After a moment, his position grew awkward, particularly with the weight now pressing against him. Abandoning his last inhibitions, he raised his torso on his arms, exposing his chest, wanting to feel his nipples played with again. Especially as a stranger's hard cock was turning him on incredibly, its full length filling his ass cheeks, spreading them, replacing the normal feeling with an urgent motion that was unbelievable in its intensity. Though Will needed nothing more than having a cock so intimately positioned between his legs, he wanted his nipples squeezed and manipulated by Mike. Yet asking for it seemed beyond his ability, coherent speech growing completely out of reach.

It didn't take long for Will's almost unstated intention to be fulfilled, a pair of hands sliding over, then pulling against his chest, centering their attention on his nipples, adding to the sensual overload flooding through him. His moans were unstoppable as his nipples hardened. This time, the electrifying connection was not to his cock, but instead centered on his exposed ass. An ass with a mind of its own, pushing down any potential objections to its boundless desires. Desires now making him to react with primitive responses to what was happening.

Only slowly did it become inescapable that it wasn't a finger stretching his turned on anal ring, and accepting he couldn't stop himself from trying to fuck his first cock. How much he wanted it, lying flat on the warm sandy beach, turned on to the point of wanting nothing but to have a stranger keep making him feel this way. Of course he had been finger fucked, but now, on his stomach in the open air, he wanted to be taken, to have a man's hot cock go deeper into his willing hole, which seemed to instinctively know how to entice the man on top of him to keep going further, the stretching and sliding generating indescribable heat.

After a too short period of being filled with the incredible pleasure of a cock finding its ways further into his horny ass, he felt Mike slowly withdraw, until the cock that had introduced him to the animal thrill of anal sex was no longer in any contact with his turned-on body. Will moved his butt as enticingly as possible, but it became clear that this game had reached its end. An end leaving Will in an almost unbearable state, waiting to see what would come next.

Mike -

Amazed at his daring, beginning to fuck another man on the beach, a surprisingly natural result of the beer and the willing man he was controlling, if only while losing control over himself The feeling of Will's ass was incredible, even as the thought that he was fucking a total stranger without a comdom slowly penetrated his aroused awareness. Combined with the truth that lotion was not really a lubricant, Mike began to regain a measure of control, at least over the immediate situation. After a couple of minutes sinking into such a satisfying sensation, Mike had no need to continue. As in his past, the essential aspect of anal sex was essentially gentleness, not wild lust. A contrast he had always found difficult to master, especially with someone being fucked for the first time.

Realizing that taking stock would be by far the best idea, he reluctantly withdrew, though only as a prelude to heading out to the ocean. Where he expected to find the water refreshing, and where he also expected to finally get off, as by now, his cock was demanding its reward.

Noticing Will recovering from the sexual fog that had covered them both, Mike suggested that he check how the beach and parking lots looked, creating an accurate idea of how much longer they could enjoy themselves privately out in the dazzling waves. He then turned, and walked out into the waves, the sparkling water filling the horizon as the sun rose higher. He had rarely felt so content with nature, with the expectation of really enjoying himself naturally with another aroused man.

After reaching the deepest trough before the sand bar, Mike turned to look back at the ledge, to see how Will was faring, and curious how much more time they had in this perfectly private paradise.

Will -

The burning desire to be filled ever deeper by a man's hardness subsided quickly after Mike's cock freed itself. The following suggestion to check their surroundings came as a welcome one, involving something other than Will's own unleashed desire, at least in the short term. It also allowed Will to realize just how easy it was to lose complete control, a thought that filled him with fire and ice, both centered somewhere at the inward center of his stomach.

His cock remaining slightly swelled, he climbed the rock ledge, surveying the still empty beach and recognizing a few distant plumes of dust from vehicles making their way to the parking lots. Figuring that the two of them still had a good amount of time alone in the cove, he looked down, watching Mike moving out into the water until it was waist deep, not hiding a half erect staff Will could see plainly through the clear water, highlighted by the flashing jewels dancing over the swells. Or the thick black hair, now hanging straight down, just like the men he had seen yesterday, then becoming a halo of curls as a swell passed, surrounding the lighter colored skin of a three quarters erect cock. One that had just been fucking him, he thought, with the undeniable truth that he had wanted just that, as he felt it first slide across his horny ass cheeks, and touching his butthole.

His own cock, reassured by the now confirmed emptiness surrounding him, led him down to the shore on the outside of the rock ledge that created the cove. The whole time he moved, the awareness of another turned on man just a few yards away kept tantalizing him. They still had time to themselves, and Will already knew how to enjoy it, as he walked out along the descending rock into the sea, then climbing the sandbar, with the water no deeper than his knees. Mike was getting a full view of his body, and Will could clearly see the effect it was having, as he kept greedily eying Mike's turned on state.

Getting closer, he told Mike that no one was around, and that no one was likely to arrive for a good while. Mike grinned, Will noticing how his hand had slipped to his cock as they grew closer. Standing here in the water, it was quite obvious just how hidden the cove truly was, and Will suggested that they walk out a bit, then stretch out on the cove's sandbar, letting the gentle waves pass around them.

He had never felt his heart beat so hard, immense in his chest, his entire being on a knife edge after realizing that he didn't really need to proposition a hard man, even as Mike's hand reached out, curling around an ass cheek, a hand now stroking along his crack, fingers sliding along his ass, reaching the floating hair around his balls and inner thigh. Moaning, he moved closer, his own hand reaching for Mike's ass. Pulling him closer in the water, the thrill of contact grew, encompassing him as he realized that they were now beginning to grind cock to cock. Kissing naturally followed, tongues darting and sliding against each other, with a wet hand sliding over a willing nipple, or over a curved ass cheek. This time, the feeling of a man's hard cock didn't lead to Will submitting himself to another man's will, but instead, he matched it, as he pressed harder against Mike, creating a shared rhythm of motion. A motion he had never before imagined, with a naked man in the sea under the hot sun.

Will slowly noted that they hadn't actually moved further before getting too hot to do anything but surrender to the pleasure, his awareness of anything except the sensation of man to man sex melting away in the touch of a hard cock against his, a man's mouth at his nipple, the ring of his asshole being probed gently. Will still really couldn't process just how hot sex with a total stranger could be, waves of sensation coming coming from so many directions as his lips found Mike's, his tongue teasing in turn, until meeting equal resistance, both grinding themselves in the water. Will closed his eyes, knowing that the building flood in his balls was impossible to stop as his hands clenched Mike's ass. Mike's cock start to pulse, and his responded, both of them in orgasmic bliss as Will's balls started to pump hot cum, pressing against another cock doing the same.

Mike-

Watching Will come down from his vantage, his body language communicating the fact that they still had time to spend alone, enjoying the water and sun and sand. Mike's cock grew as he focused on Will's own freely swinging cock, one that was also growing larger as he reached the sand, walking out into the water. It would be foolish by this point to disguise his own naked interest, especially as Mike knew that they could keep playing for a while. Though a part of Mike still clung to the idea that his hand sliding along his shaft could be interpreted as just cleaning his it in the salt water, it was a bare rationalization. A part of him enjoyed the amusement of such silly thinking, just further evidence of how his mind was crumbling in the face of reality - that a man that Mike had already made hard and even fucked a bit was growing closer, with a cock as erect as his own.

Keeping the initiative, or at least helpless against it, he reached out to feel Will's ass, bringing him closer, knowing that this time, whatever happened, there was no way he could stop himself. He hadn't just been making Will too horny to stop, but also himself. It had always been one of the real attractions of gay porn - often, there wasn't any doubt the performers were also getting off. Mike enjoyed getting off while getting his partner off, and the Internet had been a fantastic source of watching real people get off. Now, he was starting to press against a real man, whose hardness was against his own, thrilling him to realize just how the hardness of a cock made cumming with a man so different than fucking a woman. And just as good.

Cock to cock, Mike started to move up and down, hands pulling on Will's ass. Feeling Will's torso stretch against his, Mike knew they were going to cum, bodies moving against each other with a simple and irresistible goal. The knowledge that he had seduced a willing man made his own pleasure grow, Will's cock discovering incredible ways to make Mike's cock respond in a rising wave of orgasm. He had never had sex with a man, much less with one outdoors so openly, but the opportunity had been impossible to resist. And now, the kinky thought of his wife getting fucked by the cock he started to cum with grew in his mind. Sliding into perfect ecstacy, cock pumping, the entrancing thought of his wife getting fucked by the sexy cock carried him away. Letting the words of his fantasy reach Will's ears - 'fuck him .. fuck sexy cock .. ride him .. Beth .. wet cunt .. fuck cock .. fuck him.'