All Comments on 'Spanish Bull'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The idea that he would deserve her cheating on him because of a boneheaded move is idiotic.

The cold shoulder? Absolutely. But an affair? And who goes to a hair dressers at 8 at night? And were they playing tennis with tennis rackets or were they playing baseball with bats? I'm confused.

3 stars.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Liked it.

Thanks for writing.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Good ending...

Good ending...But if she really had cheated after one year of marriage....Would he realy forgive her?

steelringsteelringalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Just to explain..

For Anonymous, and anyone else -

First, beach tennis is played with wooden bats, like table tennis bats, but a bit bigger, and a hollow rubber ball the size of a table tennis ball, that goes further, but floats in the water. It is not competitive. You just play to keep the ball in the air, and you can play on the sand or in the water.

Second, in some parts of Spain, because of the heat, everything closes down around one or two in the afternoon, and opens up again at six or seven. Shops of all kinds, including hairdressers, can stay open until late. In tourist areas, they might not close during the tourist season, but still stay open late anyway.

And she did not have an affair. That was all in his head. That's the whole point ! To others, thanks for the positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

What a rarity. A wife who understands the limits.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Just right

people are going to misunderstand this, but then again some people lack sophistication. Great story. got the balance just about right for a story. In real life it did get a bit dodgy, but for a story …… Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK, so she "didn't" cheat.....

But the mind games she played can be just as destructive to the trust in the marriage, and represent almost as bad of a betrayal. The big problem is that his prank, while inappropriate, was not mean spirited. And it certainly didn't warrant adultery on her part. What she did was wrong (even if the guy is gay, he is still a man, not-her-husband, taking her out on a date. She is still choosing someone else OVER her spouse). So what she did was wrong, and playing the mind games makes it worse. But we and hubby are supposed to be relieved because somehow it could have been EVEN WORSE?!? Sure, she could have fucked the gay man. I'm sure there are plenty of gay guys who have stuck their dick in a pussy once or twice. What, and gay guys don't like having their dicks sucked? Just because he is gay doesn't make it impossible. And then there is the horror of her getting pregnant through unprotected sex. And this wouldn't destroy the relationship?

OK, the author assures us that the absolute worse case scenario did not actually occur. However, what DID occur, is not the actions of wife in true and absolute love with her husband. Were the mind games forgiven because it turns out she actually liked being spanked? Was the thrill of forcing her hubby to compete with an idea, and abusing his pride and sense of self worth, worth receiving his best as he is forced to try to reclaim what is rightfully his and their vows should require it to be his alone? I actually think that is what the author was getting at. Jealousy makes the sex better. Hmm, I still think that jealousy is what builds unwelcome resentment and lack of respect. Lack of and/or diminishing respect is virulent and contagious. He shows a little disrespect, she shows a lot more, so he shows even more to gain some of his back. But what happens down the road? She has only proved herself to be a button pusher. Soon, he will have no choice but to unplug the machine, if he can't get her to use more common sense, favoring communication over manipulation.

I think the author would like us to believe that these two DID talk this out, but the scenario described just screams out "DANGER, PROBLEMS AHEAD!"

Whatever the case, even if he felt that his cock got a little bigger, I can't imagine that I would want to spend my vacation this way. But then again, I was careful and lucky to marry a woman to whom the concept of mind games was not only foreign, but abhorrent. That and I could never afford a trip to Spain...LOL.

I do have to mention, that on the technical side (editing, grammar, word choice, length...etc.) was very good. You have talent, but I'm still waiting for a plot message and moral which I can truly appreciate; one that matches your technical skill.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
Horrible

Her husband was wrong, but that was a terrible thing to do to him. Divorce should be in the offing. Of course what real husband would have let her go. I would've told her if she left don't come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My humble 2 cents

Firstly, nothing wrong with pantsing the wife under the cover of the water, just don't drop her swim bottom. Cheating as an equivalent for loosing her bikini?? Bit of an over reaction given that she spent the day nude on the beach. Going on a dstd snd letting him believe the worst??? I'd be in a different hotel or on a plane home, if she actuslly left the room.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Good description of the emotions involved and a neat twist at the end. The mood may be difficult to understand for readers who have never been to Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
" I agree "

I agree with humble 2 cents an strom .

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Nice twist

Had me going till the end. Madder than hell at the guy for allowing that kind of BS. :-)

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Great story

5 *'s

I'm with Storm113, I would have said if you leave to go with another man, don't bother coming back I won't be here when you do. But the end was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story But

This was a good story but not realistic unless husband is a cuck or possibly a Brit. The normal man would have put his foot down when wifey said she had a date, much less let her go thru with it. If wifey really went on a date thee would be no marriage. Of course, if hubby was the normal man there would be no story.

Anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The best of this author's stories

This is by far the best of all the stories by this author on Literotica. Highly recommended!. Boots X

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Big twist

Wife punishes hubby by letting hubby's mind work over time in the wrong direction. But, I expected a bit a different ending. See the Franco guy should be bi and his boyfriend also bi. Once cuckold gets that worked into the mix, then they proposition him to a date. With wife's encouragement no less. I mean hubby has a habit of checking out other men's crotches. How they look, etc. Maybe hubby is bi also. Would have been a double twist to the tale and hubby and wife would have enjoyed a good time. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story line and wife mind fucking the husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quite good ...but....

the ending could have been better & not 2 gay guys ....a Straight Franco boneing her ...may have been better ....I think for sure you should do another one in London where petite gets boned properly

LoneCoyoteLoneCoyotealmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Enjoyed the story and the game playing between husband and wife. Made a welcome change from the hackneyed bull/cuckold guff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

That is a beautiful story, well constructed and very well told!

Lets have more like it, please!

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
That was unexpected.

Therefore, an especially good ending. However, other things were just too unrealistic to be believable. I don't care how daring she is, no sane young woman would dare be the only person to be nude on a family beach where there are mothers with their young children.

Nor is losing her bottom hidden by the ocean that big a deal when her husband could quickly retrive her shorts and/or a towel. Therefore, her excessive reaction is not realistic

Except for those unrealistic parts, the story was outstanding. I rated it 4 stars.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Just read this again

Even better than the first time. Stretch credibility or sink into the mire. Great story.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 10 years ago
Unbelief

I can't belief the score your story has received. It is excellent. Your writing style is clean and straight forward. The plot is riveting with a great surprise ending. The dialogue is quite good. The description of the settings have enough but not too much detail. The protagonist's inner thoughts were right on the money, most husbands would feel the same way. The sex scenes were incredibly good. You stretched the description on and on about his feelings and it added greatly to the story. Keep up the good work

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
detested the narrator's weakness, admired the writing

This could have been a great had narrator been more proactive. I don't mean in the infuriated bull amuck in china shop mode. This was very evocative and yes a quite decent read. Had the contest of wills been less one-sided , it would have been fascinating.

The narrator is a probable cuckold, but his abject passivity en route to this discovery and lack of inner or outer conflict consigns this to a worthy, but not sublime level. I must praise , however, the carnal scene . Muy savroso !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs a sequel

But in the sequel, the wife really does find another man and has unprotected sex with him, preferably while the husband watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Story; Surpise Ending!

Great writing, great plot development and exquisite ending.

The way she played her husband was exciting. Also, she noticed how stimulated he became by her assumed fling with another man. From that excitement they had the best sex of their life.

It certainly looks like she wants to continue to improve their sex life. So, will she soon be bedded by another man?

My wife is petite also and it is very erotic for me to manhandle her. At 5 feet tall and 105 pounds, she being a yoga teacher, we have done every position imaginable. However, the position I like best is her under another man getting her brains banged out!

Write a sequel!

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 9 years ago
Great story!

Sarah took a huge risk in her "innocent revenge" plot. Had she not run into Franco and Chico for her husband to see and know that they were gay, there would have been no way she could ever have convinced him with her protestations that nothing happened. She had done everything to convince him that she had cheated and he was convinced. Their marriage--and their trust relationship--would have rapidly deteriorated.

Great story and excellent writing!

Cobbler

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Nothing innocent in her revenge -

She risked her marriage ans should be single now - he did something silly she was stupid.

He fixed her again for her - hopefully she begins to learn - I doubt it though.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Stress

As you asked; I am making a comment, & I did read too the end.

I avoid stress whenever I can. Being single there is not much to stress me. Having been married 5 times, once to a nymph, & two of the others were waaaay over sexed. Fucking before I could move my clothes out. I have been under that kind of stress. Yes, the human mind is such a strong & almost deadly part of us when we are vulnerable. But the story I liked, even the surprize ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He believed her? And he believed Franco?

I'm STILL laughing at that part! She got screwed. By Franco AND Chico. They rehearsed what to say to him and he believed them! What an idiot. His wife is a cheating slut. Wakeup dummy! You've been had. You're a cuckold. Terrible ending.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 9 years ago
well done

As an Alpha Male I was so ready to hate this story. You did not just defeat my expectations, you destroyed them. Thank you for this excellent story. The best single story on the site I have so far read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
???????

What a piece of crap. Stepping out spells DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

get rid of her before AIDS gets rid of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sounds like Franco is queer

She did not sleep with him.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the previous commenters are so dumb

that they do not even realize that the guy Franco was gay and did not have sex with the wife. It is logical that guys who hate on these stories are dumb though. They cannot enjoy erotic sensuality or the fact that a guy's wife can be attractive and flirtatious and also worth keeping as a wife.

This was one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way Too Far ...

Pulling that kind of stunt would happen once - and only once - with my wife. Once she walked out the door for the rendezvous with another man, the intent has been sold. No one deserves that kind of psychological abuse. For any reason. I would have simply packed my bags, gone back home, thrown all her crap out onto the lawn, and instigated divorce proceedings immediately.

And she would be lucky I don't put a bullet into her brain if she ever returned....

Stupid story, way over the limit. This is not erotica, this is immature crap. Adults don't behave this irresponsibly. And if they do, they deserve whatever comes at them - both of them for being that stupid and that brutal to each other.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
I woulda

Boy, those brave manly anons, telling us how they'd dispense punishment if their woman strayed like that. I suppose they think they are on a nonfiction site or have difficulty with the concept of imagination. Very nice story. A wife would normally tread more carefully and perhaps be more empathetic, but guess what: behold the magic of fiction! Tah Da!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wannbee cuck tale

awful characters, what kind of disrespectful cunt goes on a date with another man on their "anniversary trip" and what kind of wimpy wifesharer puts up with it

cougarcub58cougarcub58about 7 years ago
Bloody awesome

Great story, particularly the mind fuck, keep it going

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
A bit over the top

I lived with my first wife on an exotic island where there were 101 beaches.

Many French, Italian and German tourists went topless, some even took everything off such was the casual ambiance of the place. My wife has a lovely figure and many times I pleaded with her to remove her bikini top to no avail. We had a male friend holiday with us for two weeks. I was working so she hosted him going to isolated beaches where there were local restaurants. I took an afternoon off work unannounced to lunch with them. Low and behold they were walking along the beach in conversation and my wife was topless.

I was angry and I showed it. When I had a chance to speak to her alone I told her it was a sign of her disrespect for me as she had so many times refused to walk topless with me. It was the beginning of a slippery slide to divorce. Two years after our divorce she took up with our friend who refused to marry her but soaked all her money on expensive holidays. This story reminded me of her antics.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
Spanish Bull?

My late wife tried that stunt on me one time. As she was leaving I told her that I was going to go eat by myself and that if she wasn´t back by the time I came back not to wait for me. ¨Where are you going?" ¨Home ¨I answered. She didn´t believe me after I finished eating I walked around for like thirty or forty minutes. When I got to the room she wasn´t there. so I packed my stuff and left. Before I left I left my ring along with a note on top of the bed. In essence what I wrote was have a good life with my replacement and don´t try to call as I will not be answereing your calls. Fifteen minutes later she texted. She was in our room. It had taken them long to eat as the restaurant was packed and they had to wait till a table was vacatred. She wanted to know where I was. I texted her back from the taxi I was riding. I´m on the plane fixing to take off. You weren´t in the room when I got back. Call me to the room she texted back. I have to turn off the phone as we´re fixing to taxi down the runway. I texted back. She almost got home before I did. I had rented a room somewhere else, and made her wait two weeks before I went home again. She never tried the shit with me. She never ruined another of our vacations either.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 6 years ago
SHe became pissy

She became pissy ( angry ) when he took off her bikini bottom and SHE was the one to get mad and move her blanket down the beach . Like most men he knew to give her some time to cool off and reading two chapters is about right . She allowed the stranger to chat her up and to apply sun lotion ( front & back ) and then to make a dinner date . She chose to give her husband the impression more was happening and she went with a thin dress and no lingerie . If I was him I would have checked out and flew home . By the time she arrived home I would already have moved her stuff out . What she did was cruel and heartless as punishment for a bit of fun ( him taking off her bikini bottom ) .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just because he's acting stupid

Does that mean she should act stupid, risk her health and pregnancy from a stranger? You didn't finish this story. I would think after he dumps her in the ocean he went back to their room, packed and left her there. Flew home and filed for a divorce. Something about stupid is as stupid does, comes to mind. She was a moron. Both were unlikable characters. The combination made for a lousy story. Nothing erotic or entertaining about it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different Story

..."Who leaves me lying naked on a beach," she said.

"You know I didn't mean,..."

"It's been an hour. Didn't you think someone might try to chat me up?"

"So that's what he was doing?"

"He was just being friendly, and giving me some lotion."

"Giving?"

"I let him put it on."

"Front and back?"

"Front and back," she said. "He offered. I accepted."

"And did he offer anything else while he was at it?"

"A date, this evening."

"You accepted?" I asked, only just properly connecting with the 'see you later's that they had exchanged.

"I accepted," she said. "After all, it was nice of him to be concerned about me. Shall we go for lunch?"

"Under the circumstances, I don't think that would be possible." I said.

"Why not?" She bristled, looking for a fight.

Ignoring her barb, I explained quietly, "Well, first of all, I'm about to lose what's left of my last meal, to say nothing of the prospect of my next. And secondly, I'm so angry at what you've done, I don't want to be around you right now."

"look who's talking!" she screamed at me. "What the fuck were you thinking when you stripped me naked out in the surf!?...and then threw my bottoms--the only thing that covers my cunt and ass from public view--out to sea, where only the whales and the clams are ever likely to see them again?!!" "There are consequences for everything, buster, and my going on a date that man tonight may be just the beginning of the consequences you're going to suffer for humiliating me that way!!"

"Look", I said, "I know I fucked up back there, and I know you have every right to be mad, but what you're proposing is a nuclear option, when small arms fire would be more appropriate."

"MORE APPROPRIATE!!", she howled. "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I DID TO YOU WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME?!"

"I understand, and for me, I'd probably have gotten arrested if it happened to me, so it's a bit different," I said, "but you think that the humiliation of me being seen naked would warrant my dating another woman--a very hot one, at that!?"

At this she remained silent, considering my words, but her anger seemed too great for her to reason, so she just said, "Fuck you!", and stormed off toward our hotel.

Now I REALLY knew to keep my distance, and so I trailed behind her as we walked back to the resort. Once we got there, Sarah, wrapped in her towel, retreated into her room, where I decided I'd give her some space.

I wandered over to the pool with the tiki hut and bar, and decided floating in the pool with a few margueritas was preferable to attempting to tame a riled up, fire-breathing dragon-of-a-wife.

After about an hour of floating and reflecting, I decided I would check in on my fuming spouse, and see if we could salvage what was left of this vacation. Upon entering our cabana, I saw that she was curled up sleeping off her morning ordeal, so I decided to sit in the chair opposite the bed, and wait until she woke, to make my best pitch at apologizing and groveling for forgiveness.

What I didn't count on was the effect this ordeal and the subsequent drinks would have on me, so I ended up nodding off to sleep myself for a couple of hours.

Later, upon hearing running water from the sink in our bathroom, I was jolted awake with a splitting headache, and a wickedly kinked neck. After shaking the cobwebs from my addled mind, I remembered how I'd ended up in the offending chair, and so I steeled myself for what I knew was going to be an unpleasant but necessary conversation.

I didn't have long to wait, however, as she soon emerged from our ensuite, somewhat surprised to see I was awake.

A bit startled, she caught a hitch in her step, and explained, "Oh. You're awake. I was just about to go out."

"Where?" I asked, my brain still a bit fuzzy.

"Duh, on my date, of course! It's almost 8:00, and I have to be at the restaurant by 8:30.", she said.

"What?! You can't be serious!" I said, my anger getting the better of me.

"Serious as a heart attack, mister. You think you can do what you did to me and get off scot-free? Think again!", she said..."Oh and don't wait up, I don't know how late I'm going to be."

"So, just so we're straight", I said, "I embarrassed you today--and I admit I was stupid, and pulled a jackass move that I'm fully willing to atone for, but your unilaterally proposed solution is to date another man, and give him full rights to you, just as if we weren't married?"

"That's right, so DEAL with it!, she said.

"I guess that's my only option, unless I wanted to physically restrain you", I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Try it mister, and I'll have security here so fast, you'll be in a jail cell before the water's all drained out of the shower room I just used."

At that point I noticed that she was indeed ready to go out, dressed to the 'nines', as they say; looking better than she had since the day we married.

"Is there any way I can get you to change your mind?", I asked. "Can't we work this out some other way? You're killing my heart, right now, honey, and I'll tell you up front, I may be a jackass sometimes, but I still have my pride; and although I'm an easy-going, fun-loving guy who likes to share a good time with everyone, that generous nature does not extend to me sharing my wife with another man!"

"You're not sharing me, you jackass! I'm taking this pussy away from you tonight, and I'm going to do my best to get it fucked in world class style. I'm going to get it fucked so hard and so deep and so long, by as many men who might be willing to do so, that I'll be so sore I won't be able to fuck again until long after this vacation's over!"

I looked at this creature, whom I think I didn't know anymore. I couldn't handle this level of betrayal, so I switched my tack, and pretended to be cowed by her brazen attitude. "Alright, but if you're going to be out on the prowl, then at least leave my gramma's rings I gave you when we got married. I couldn't stand the thought of her knowing what you've done."

In a pique of temper, Sarah yanked her rings off her wedding finger, and, slamming them into my palm, she huffed, "Fine! They'd only get in the way anyhow!"

With that, she stormed toward the door to our cabana, tossing a last comment my way; "And I mean it; don't wait up. I may not be back until tomorrow night!"

Without turning--my eyes burning with a fury and an anguish in my heart I'd never thought I'd ever feel--I said, "Don't worry darling, there's no danger of that."

After a short pause, where I suspect she hesitated as she studied my back as my body was betraying my anguish, I heard the door close, maybe a little more softly than she had first intended to when she had first approached it.

I cried I know not for how long, before I followed through with the resolve of a man whom my parents--and a life of conquered challenges--had crafted.

My marriage--I know it sounds cliché--but it was over. I checked out of the resort that night, paying for the room and expenses incurred to that point, before catching a taxi to one of the airport hotels. I stayed the night there, using my laptop, and trusty credit card to book a plane-ride home the following morning.

On the flight home, I used one of those expensive in-flight phones to call my brother to let him know he was going to be having a medium-to-long-range houseguest living with him and his girlfriend very soon.

He was stunned to hear my sad news, but he threw wide the doors, and welcomed me like the good sibling he'd always been.

I never opened up to Sarah again. I sued for divorce before she even arrived back in the U.S.. The bitch even stayed the full length of the vacation before returning home, and so I rewarded her callousness by having a process-server dress up as a limo driver, pretending to be her ride home.

I videoed it with my cell phone from above the arrivals lounge, as the server--posing as a driver who'd been paid to locate her and drive her home--identified her, and said the three magic words that set me free from the love-of-my-life-turned-harpy; "You've been served."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished story

Which I hate. I think the macho husbands pack their things and fly home to start the divorce when she goes on the date. I think the mean husbands take all her clothes and things, her passport and credit cards with him when he leaves to go home and files for a divorce. I think the nice husbands tell her that if she goes on the date he will be leaving, going home and filing for a divorce and then does exactly that when she goes on the date. Throwing her in the water is what the weak, simpering cuckolds do. Badly thought out, lousy ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
J- Nice story

Damn, you can write. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. But also hoping that all your stories are not too similar to each other though. I've read two including this. And they both seem very similar in their theme as well as how they go. Keep writing though, you are good at that. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot twist:

They're bi - your wife fucked them both last night.

Seriously though, good story. Gave me some ideas for how to harass my boyfriend. P.S. my now-dripping cunt thanks you as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with anonymous different story. Just threaten to go on a revenge date would be enough to end it. The other story was dear hubby went to the bar and picked up his own date and brought her back and fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The really nice husband tells her two can play the dating game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy is fun. Cruelty is unforgivable. I wouldn't leave her for the flrting. I'd dump her for the psychological torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delightful twist and I see lots of animal sex in the future for this couple.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Well-written as usual.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Faux Femdom agitprop. But there’s always next time. I love sweet people in love who overcome their trials.

LJ7352LJ73526 months ago

Just fucking cruel and disgusting. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC's reassurance seems premature. It may come as a surprise to him, but there are many bisexual men in Spain, just as there are around the world. The paternity of any child conceived on that trip remains an open question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous