All Comments on 'Spanked by His Neighbor Ch. 02'

by rickiee_2002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great series so far

love the story line... love the humiliation that rickiee is getting !

think he needs some piercings and a tatoo or 2 ??

keep the series going ....just love it so far

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

I really love this story! More of the same, please, rickiee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Finally a women who knows how to properly train a liitle dick man. He will beg for the dildo now that he has had a taste of it. Many women need to follow your lead. Keep going this is progressing nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Made me cum, I was jerking myself while reading this. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite!

Oh my ~ so many of my buttons were pushed, probed, tweaked and deliciously teased by this series. It was a delightful surprise to learn Alayne was a Dominatrix and then she extolled her revenge by using all her wiles. She coerced an admission from him (and me) of his deepest desires and fantasies. I hope the subsequest chapters brings about the encounter of the two girlie-boys, dressed in panties and sucking each other off!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Old story. Will you continue? Hilarious. Well written fantasy. Involve the wife; not the daughter, (but this is a fantasy. I wonder what her reaction would be?) Work on the 2 girly-boy theme. Do not repeat actions. End it with a win-win situation with his wife. She becomes his dominatrix. May-be they could switch roles at times. The dominatrix could "interduce" the wife to her lesbian side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous