All Comments on 'Spanking Jessica Alba'

by jv1983

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aweome story

please please please write some more, maybe a caning or paddling, a permanant relationship between JV and Jessica, even sex...

just anything for more stuff involving my favourite fetish and my favourite actress would be nice.

thanks for your contribution here with your brilliant writing skills by the way!!!

Mojo648Mojo648almost 6 years ago
Review.

Disappointed in the short story line, just wished some think more happened?

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
I totally get your crush

I'm a totally heterosexual woman, and I have a huge girl-crush on Jessica Alba! I don't think I'd want to spank her, though, just kiss her all night long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little disappointed

It reads like a fantasy, in other words not very realistic. Instead of coming out with both barrels blazing, why not work up to the hairbrush? Excessive use of onomatopoeia really rots. Your a writer, don't give in to shortcuts like “spank spank spank spank”. Write about sounds as each smack echoes off the walls, write about how she twists and swivels her hips trying to evade the returning hand, write about how she whimpers or sniffles, write about how delightful her rounded butt cheeks wriggle and shake after each smack. Also, it would have read better if you made it more about her saying what SHE wants and less about what YOU want. Yeah, its all fantasy and who knows if she thinks about such things, but lets try to make the fantasy more realistic?

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago

Loved the story. Would have enjoyed it more if Jessica had given JV a nice tip, starting with sucking it, then taking it in her flaming butt. +

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she finds herswlf near me and feels the need to be spanked... I would be more than happy to help her with that. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't even finish Page 1 because of the mistakes!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous