Spanking Jessica Alba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jv1983
jv1983
6 Followers

Jessica turned around, walked over to the table and with her back to me proceeded to remove her underwear. She took her panties, folded them neatly and placed them on top of her skirt. I was completely amazed by the unobstructed view of her now naked bottom. She turned around; hands clasped over her privates and walked back over to me.

"Back over my knee." I said as she lowered herself back into position. Again, I place my left arm around Jessica's waist and positioned her properly across my lap. Once I had her bottom in the right position, I took the hairbrush and placed it gently on her bottom letting her feel the hard wood against her skin.

"Are you ready to continue?" I asked.

"It took her a few seconds to reply. "Yes sir, I'm ready to continue my spanking."

I raised the hairbrush several inches from her bottom, about halfway to my shoulder and brought it down against her left cheek.

"SHIT!" Jessica screamed as the hard wooden hairbrush made contact with her bottom. "Damn, that hurts! Owww." Her hands quickly went to her bottom, trying to rub the pain away.

"Put your hands back in position." I ordered her. It took about a minute, but she slowly moved her hands from her butt back to the floor. "Jessica, if reach back to cover your bottom again, I will give you triple the spanks with the hairbrush. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She said.

Again I raised the hairbrush and this time brought it down against her right cheek. Again Jessica screamed upon the impact. I let her cry for a moment before I raised the hairbrush again, this time above my shoulder, level with my ear, and brought the hairbrush crashing down against her left butt cheek. I instantly raised the brush again and, just as Jessica was screaming from the pain of impact, brought the brush crashing into her other cheek. Again I immediately raised the hairbrush and back down again. Alternating from one cheek to the other, I began spanking Jessica with the hairbrush hard and fast. Within seconds, not only did her feet leave the floor, but she also started kicking her legs, screaming, and trying to squirm her way free. It took all my strength and energy to hold Jessica tighter around her waist while continuing to spank her with the brush.

For nearly five minutes, that solid oak wood hairbrush slammed into Jessica's bottom, drawing howls, screams and tears from her. She was frantically pumping and kicking her legs, but I continued to spank her with that hairbrush until the kicking stopped and she lay over my lap sobbing. I reduced the intensity and frequency of the spanks and then stopped. Jessica's bottom was flaming red! Even though it was long and hard spanking, I had done my best to make sure that I didn't leave any bruises- even after a nearly thirty minute spanking. I placed the hairbrush down on the floor and held Jessica across my lap for a few minutes as she composed herself.

"Stand up Jessica." I said once she had calmed down. As she stood up, I picked up the hairbrush and handed it to her. "Please go put this back where you found it. When you come back, you can go ahead and get dressed."

Jessica took the brush in her right hand, and again holding it as far away from her as possible, walked back down the hall to the bedroom to return the hairbrush to its place on the dresser. And again, I couldn't help staring at those sexy butt cheeks as they gave off a fiery red glow. I couldn't deicide if Jessica's butt looked sexier before or after her spanking!

While Jessica returned the hairbrush to its proper place, I went ahead and put the chair back at the dinner table, picked up her clothes and walked to the bedroom. I met her half way down the hall and gave her back her skirt and panties and told her that she could go get dressed in the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came back out to the living room and we sat on the couch for a few minutes and talked about her spanking. As she was getting ready to leave, I asked her "Are you going to tell your boyfriend about you love of spankings, or am I going to have to take that hairbrush to your bottom again?"

Jessica blushed and smiled. "Yes J.V., I promise I'll tell my boyfriend that he needs to spank me. Don't worry, this isn't the last time I'll be over someone's knee." She said and laughed.

"Well Young Lady, if you ever need more discipline, you know where the hairbrush is." I said as we stood up.

"Yeah, I don't think I want to be meeting with that hairbrush for a while." Jessica said as she rubbed her bottom and smiled. I gave her a big hug and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

The End

jv1983
jv1983
6 Followers
12