All Comments on 'Spanking - Just because...'

by RoseWilder

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Our sex life had become boring and predictable

That's when the story became boring and predictable. That's when I quit reading. According to the tags, shouldn't this be in fetish or Bdsm?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
All said...

All said...BDSM...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOODStory

This is a L.W. couple just trying to make sex better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it is bdsm, sm actually, not my cup, prefer lighter dom and more affection

2* think even if a LW it belongs in BDSM fetish

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
It is mis-categorised ...

... but it is still a good story. You might want to make the LW lot a bit happier by transferring it to BDSM. I enjoyed it -- thank you, and please have five stars from me.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Unread

They have categories for a reason dipshit. 1*

BDSM!

RoseWilderRoseWilderover 7 years agoAuthor
BDSM...?

Hi,

it seems that I ruffled a lot of feathers by not categorizing this story as BDSM. I really considered that. If it had been possible I would have labelled it Loving wives and BDSM. I decided on Loving wives because the spanking and the pain and the sexual slavery are not the real focus of the story but my narrator's trust in her husband - even if it seems against common sense.

I apologize if anyone felt offended by the chosen category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take this to BDSM

Where wife abuse seems to be acceptable, horrible. She should go straight to the hospital, where the welts of the abuse would be obvious, the police would be called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Abuse is not love, BDSM is not love, its nothing but a husband abusing his wife in the name of making sex more exciting. If they really loved each other 12 years in, why are they bored with each other?

overtherainbowovertherainbowover 7 years ago

I think you did this just to piss off the readers. most of your stories are in BDSM so why post here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

Where do these perverts come from??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know its legal, I think, but what about morality, ethics, human dignity?

While I can imagine a person desiring to receive such treatment, and another person desiring to give such treatment, I cannot understand nor embrace this behavior as normal, legitimate, and sure as hell not loving. True, its just my opinion. But not all opinions have equal footing in logic and humanity. Anyone who thinks these actions are laudable or expressions of intelligent love and affection has some emotional and probably mental dysfunction.

Yeah, I guess its legal to not bathe, not brush your teeth, and not wipe your ass after shitting, but then don't be surprised when your presence is shunned and your sanity is questioned. This story illustrates some really fucked up thinking and behavior.

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyover 7 years ago
Does anyoneknow what a POS story is?

You just read one...Piece Of Shit story...

Seems that iis all this author knows how to right...

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's funny...

...most of these mental midgets are probably good Baptist folk whose Pastor would be appalled they were on the website...yet they preach about Morality.

They are probably also fans of the cuckold and hotwife stories that fall into this category, and hate how the man is dominant. This wife loves her husband, and is just as aroused by this as he. For anyone who said "BDSM IS NOT LOVE!!!" The argument can be made that neither is cuckoldry. Or providing a second for hubby to sleep with, for that matter. Those arguments can be wrong based on individuals and their desires. If you think all people should be like you, you should never reproduce.

Not a horrid short story. Thank ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆- [(4-) 3.85/5.0 = 77% = B]

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

She wanted, needed and loved it! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

It irks me that people read a story like this and choose to deride it in the comments because it is not to their particular taste. There is no question of abuse suggested in this story, merely a consensual and shared experience between a loving couple experimenting with different ways of making love.

Regardless of the particular category in which it is placed, there are tags to guide potential readers towards the subject matter, and given the wide-ranging content on this site it would be wise to check these before reading any offering if you are easily shocked. On top of this, the title is pretty damn clear, so if this particular activity is not to your taste then don't read it.

I hope that the more open-minded folk who read and enjoy this as much as I did, take the time to post a little comment to show their appreciation as a few have already done. I also hope that it encourages a few more to experiment in this area and thus experience the multitude of wonderfully-deep and intense emotions it can release between lovers.

Please write more, it is great to see stories like this where 'punishment' is not the driver, but which are more about a journey of self-discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a female who would enjoy this type of spanking and the affection shown before, during, and after. I think it is one of the best spanking stories I have read. I find it sexy and well written. Not abuse, as it was clearly consensual due to safe words and the husband’s consideration of her. If somebody isn’t into spanking, that is fine, but they should pass on this due to the title itself. For example, I am not into incest, so would not read a story titled incest; since it isn’t a subject for me, I would not only pass on reading it, I would pass on commenting on it. In conclusion, thank you for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous