Spanking My Sexy Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
329 Followers

Once I finished cumming, I turned my attention to the final aspect of my discipline.

"Stay still," I ordered. "There's one last thing I must do before we're done."

I grabbed the cheerleader shell off of Sara's bedroom floor. Then I rubbed it all over her ass as I collected my cum right off of it.

"What are you doing, Daddy?" Sara asked me.

"You'll see," I told her.

I smiled as I finished collecting the final drops off of my stepdaughter's sore ass.

Then I shoved the cum covered top directly into Sara's face.

"Drink!" I ordered. "Drink it all!"

Sara immediately complied. She licked the cum off of her moist top and began to swallow it.

I smiled as I watched Sara drink my warm cum.

Once she finished drinking my sweet juice, I tossed the top aside and spoke to her.

"Now have you learned your lesson?" I asked her.

"Yes, Daddy," Sara said. "I won't be naughty without your permission ever again."

"Good," I replied. "Save that naughtiness for the bedroom. Not in public. Now shower up and get dressed."

"Shouldn't I..."

"Your mother still isn't home yet," I informed her. "You can drop your little skirt and head to the shower now."

"Okay, Daddy," she replied, as she removed the gold bow from her hair.

Sara climbed off of her bed and removed her miniskirt. Then she headed out of her bedroom and to the bathroom. She made sure to close the door behind her as she left.

Sara had successfully satisfied me, but I was still very horny.

At that moment, I grabbed Sara's spankies off the floor and wrapped them around my cock.

My cock jumped up as soon as the panties touched my sensitive pink flesh.

I moaned as I wrapped my right hand around my cock and masturbated into my stepdaughter's cheerleader briefs. I shut my eyes as I prepared for another release.

I moaned as I orgasmed and filled my daughter's bloomers up with my warm cum.

After my cock went limp, I got dressed. Then I began to pick up every piece of my daughter's cheerleader outfit.

As I picked up the bow, Sara reentered her bedroom. She had a white towel wrapped around her naked body.

"Hey, Daddy, what are you doing?" she asked me.

"Just going to wash your outfit before your big game tonight," I answered. "I'm guessing you will want to cheer in a clean outfit tonight. Now lie down and get some rest. You're going to need it."

"Thanks, Daddy," she replied.

"Now remember, you will behave tonight," I reminded her. "What happened in that garage better not happen in public. And wear a bra whenever you go out from now on. Do you understand?"

"I'll behave, Daddy," she told me. "I promise."

"Oh, one last thing," I said. "Drop that towel so I can have a good look at your flawless body."

Sara smiled as she dropped the towel and showed me her body.

"Excellent," I remarked, as I proceeded to leave her bedroom. "If you want me to do you some favors, I recommend showing me that fine body more often. I can be quite generous when I'm horny."

"Ok, Daddy," she replied.

"I'll see you soon, Sara," I told her, and I departed from her bedroom.

A few hours later, Sara and I were at the high school that she attended.

I parked my car in a parking spot near the football stadium.

"Have fun," I told her. "And remember... use common sense."

"I will, Daddy," she replied. "I promise. Thanks for driving me again. I appreciate it."

Sara gave me kiss on my right cheek. Then she climbed out of the car, shut her car door, and headed towards the football stadium.

I smiled as I stared at my stepdaughter's body and the cheerleader outfit that separated me from my favorite body parts. I was quite proud to be the stepfather of a beautiful 18-year-old cheerleader.

It was 7:30 P.M. when I sat down in the stands and waited for the football game to begin.

However, the football game wasn't the main event for me. It was the opportunity to watch Sara do something that she really enjoyed and enjoy those equally innocent and naughty moments.

I smiled as I watched my stepdaughter cheer on the sidelines throughout the game.

Whenever there was a timeout, the cheerleaders would go out onto the field and attempt to excite the crowd. However, Sara's performance did more than get me hyped up.

Sara screamed loudly as she jumped around and expressed her excitement and enthusiasm for the school and the team that she was representing.

She lifted her right leg up and held it up in the air. I smiled as I stared at her cheerleader panties. I could see the outline of Sara's pussy lips through the panties, and it made my cock hard.

I stared at Sara's crotch as she raised her legs up and showed the crowd how flexible she was. Of course only I knew how flexible she really was.

I knew that being sexually attracted to my wife's daughter was socially unacceptable, but I didn't care. Sara was a beautiful cheerleader with a flawless body, and she gave me the pleasure that horny males constantly sought throughout their lives.

I knew that I would have to work hard to keep this secret from everyone, including my wife. However, I knew that Sara and I would find a way to make this work.

Sara finished off her routine by spinning around and shaking her ass. I smiled as I stared at it.

Yep. I was definitely looking forward to having more fun with Sara. I didn't know when the next opportunity would arrive. I just knew that I couldn't wait to spank my sexy stepdaughter again.

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
329 Followers
12