All Comments on 'Spanking Night Ch. 03'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

The commentary was exciting to say the least. What kind of closeness can her husband expect when she is so stretched out she cant ever feel him in her? Oh that's right, then the lies start again, oh you are so wonderful, you filled me up honey. Get real.

I would have loved the spanking and sucking the cum out of her, but the reality would have been front and center after the fact, and she spared him no detail. My previous comments still pertain here, they would both pay a very heavy price.

My wife and I tried cuckolding once, and that was enough. In our case, it was mutually agreed on. The guy we picked was an asshole. If your going to pick some guy to cuckold you, make sure he has something going for himself besides his dick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a slutty mistress wife please can I be the clean up sissy for all the cum. Hopefully mistress and master share and use her sissy husband. Spanking and cumming on their gurl, hopefully fucking the sissy slut often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
624 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES