Spanking Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to 14 he stopped spanking her and just rubbed his cock on her and felt her ass for a few minutes. Then he also figured out that he could taste her pussy so he bent over and licked her pussy through her super wet panties. He also licked around her little asshole for a while. "Yes, lick my asshole baby! Mmmm, it feels wonderful." Kim came with his mouth repeatedly moving from her pussy to her asshole. Then he shocked me by dry humping her panty encased pussy a bit more before grunting. I watched as Jeremy shot huge ropes of cum over Kim's back and ass. The first was powerful enough to land in her long blonde hair and laying over her upper back. As cum streamed out of his cock and landed on her back and ass Kim whimpered and moaned indicating that she liked him shooting his cum all over her. "Oh, that feels so good. Yes, cum all over me. Shoot your hot cum on my body. I love cum on me. To be cummed on. I'm such a cum slut. Cover me in your hot cum. I crave it." I knew that she would love the degradation of being cummed on.

When he was done, Kim had streaks and drops of cum all over the length of her back and on her ass. Her panties also had cum on them from the remaining drops that leaked out of his cock as he continued to rub his cock on her. Cum ran down her thong over her asshole and dripped onto her panty covered pussy. She liked it when I came on her, although like anal, this was a relatively new thing for her, and she clearly liked being cummed on here. It was perfectly humiliating to be cummed on by an unknown friend or coworker. To be used as a sex toy to make a guy cum and she really loved it. After finishing his cum he wiped his cock on her pussy and upper legs and zipped up. He swatted her ass extremely hard once more.

"Fifteen," she gasped and he left.

Of course each guy that came out of the room related what he had done to her, so with each guy, and no objections thus far from me as to what had been done as no one had broken the rules, each successive guy got bolder and took things once step further. When Jeremy said that he dry fucked her and came on her back and ass Jim and Ron said no fair and begged to go back in as they didn't know they could cum on her. I told them that anything was ok as long as the rules were not violated. I also told them to be patient as they still had another turn.

Bill entered after Jeremy and took a towel, of which, anticipating just this, I had set a few out on a chair, and wiped the cum off of Kim's firm ass. I'm sure that he didn't want another guy's cum on his hand. He left the cum on her back and in her hair. Jeremy had also ruined it for the other guys, and Kim, as to eating her pussy as her panties were now soaked in his cum. Unless of course one of the guys didn't mind that. He proceeded to feel her up and spank her red and bruised ass. Kim called out each spank like a good girl.

After 10 spanks Bill unzipped his pants and pulled them off. He climbed up on the bed next to Kim and then proceeded to rub his glistening hard cock over her pretty face. Even on the video I could see his precum smearing all over the side of her face. Kim moaned, clearly not minding his wet cock on her face as she opened her mouth to take in some cock. As he did this he felt her tits quite roughly. Then he moved in front of her and slid his cock into her wet mouth. I figured this would occur as each guy got bolder from hearing what the others before them did to her. She eagerly accepted his hard cock in her mouth and began fervently sucking his cock. Here was my fantasy. It was so sexy watching her suck a cock. The sight of her head bobbing back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her little wet mouth was incredible. "Mmmm, mmmm," she moaned around the cock filling her mouth. She pulled the cock from her mouth, "your cock feels so good in my mouth, cum for me, fill my mouth with cum please, I need to taste some cum now," she said, then sucked it back in.

He then grabbed her hair, holding her head still he began fucking her mouth, pumping his hard cock in all the way then nearly all the way out. She looked so incredibly sexy having her mouth fucked by a big hard cock. After a while he held her head and pushed his cock in deep and grunted. I could see Kim swallowing repeatedly as Bill pumped his load of warm cum into her sweet little mouth. Some cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth and slid down her chin as he pulled his hard cock from her sticky lips. She licked her lips greedily to get as much leaked cum as she could as he moved behind her again. "I loved your cum in my mouth. I love to suck cock and swallow cum."

He felt her pussy and ass again while spanking her the remaining times. He then dressed and left the room. He told us all that he got a fantastic blowjob and looked tentatively at me. I gave him a thumbs up and the guys let out a cheer. He said that he couldn't believe how gorgeous she is, how wonderful her pussy and ass felt or how much she seemed to enjoy sucking his cock and swallowing his cum.

John, one of Kim's coworkers entered and immediately stripped. He had a very thick cock from the looks of it. He admired Kim's ass and pussy for a bit then climbed up on the bed to push his thick cock into Kim's mouth. He remained still, letting her suck his cock as she wished. While his hands felt her face, hair and tits as she blew him. It was again so sexy to see her head bobbing up and down on his thick cock. Working her mouth on his cock to make him cum. After a few minutes he thrust his hands in her hair holding her head still as he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth and grunted and pumped sticky cum into her mouth. She swallowed down his gift then sucked his thick cock more, bathing it for a while. "MMm, such a nice thick cock. Thank you for letting me suck your big hard cock and taste your delicious cum. I loved it. I loved feeling it spurt in my mouth and swallowing it."

He then moved behind her and spanked her fairly quickly and hard with one hand while feeling her pussy with the other. She came again under his blows and petting. As soon as he was done he dressed and left.

John came out to gladly tell everyone that he filled Kim's mouth full of cock and cum too. He said she really liked swallowing his cum and that she was the hottest slut he had ever seen. She really seemed to like having a cock and cum in her mouth.

Bob was next. He was another coworker. He felt Kim all over, her legs, her arms, her face, her hair, her tits, and finally her pussy and ass. He dropped his pants to reveal a good sized cock which he rubbed over her panty encased pussy as he spanked her bottom very hard. After he finished he moved onto the bed in front of her and slid his cock into her mouth, looking for his blowjob. He roughly fucked her face, thrusting his big cock in and out of her mouth. Using her mouth like a fuck toy. Using her as a slut. Kim took his cock like a porn star before he spewed his creamy cum down her throat. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and some of his cum came out with it. He must have cum a ton as some dribbled over her lips and chin, this after she had swallowed a number of times already. When done he wiped his wet cock on her cheek then dressed and left my wife with some of his cum still on her face and her using her tongue to try and get it in her mouth.

Steve entered. He had been after Kim since he met her. Being much younger he didn't really care if anyone knew that he lusted over her. Now was his chance to act. He immediately stripped and proceeded to rub his above average sized cock all over her body as he also felt her everywhere. He spent a good amount of time feeling her pussy and ass and her big tits. He then spanked her very hard, harder than anyone to that point, the very first spank eliciting an "ok" from her. He only spanked her a few times with his hand then he pulled off his belt and spanked her hard with that. A few spanks were directly on her pussy, which I know she loved because she loves it when I spank her pussy.

"MMm, yes, spank my pussy," she said after the first swat.

When he was almost done he too moved in front of her and shoved his cock in her waiting mouth. She eagerly sucked his big hard cock and alternating between letting her suck his cock and him fucking her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth a few times and positioned himself so that she could suck his balls, which she did with no problem. He even pushed her head lower and I could see that she indeed licked his asshole before pulling her head back up to take his cock in her mouth. The sight of her pretty head bobbing up and down in his lap and seeing his cock disappearing and reappearing from her mouth was again just so sexy. I loved watching my wife give blowjobs. Using her mouth to work a cock until it cums. He pulled his cock out of her mouth a few times so she could suck and lick his balls and asshole again. She did this willingly and I knew that she was getting off by some unknown but known guy making her lick his asshole. I know she got off on him being so degrading to her in making her lick his asshole. When he finally started to cum it looked like he shot his first rope into her mouth before he pulled his cock out and stroked it to cum all over her pretty face and in her hair. He came like a 20 year old should, shooting thick ropes of cum all over her. "Yes, cum on me. Cum all over my face. Cover my slut face in hot cum."

Her face was entirely covered in his cum and dripping from her hair. As he drenching her in cum this caused her to cum as well. "Oh god I'm cumming too. I'm cumming from you covering my face in your hot cum."

When done, he shoved his cock back in her mouth and she sucked the last drops from him while bathing his cock clean. She obviously enjoyed tasting and swallowing what creamy cum she could get. "Mmmm, I love cum in my mouth. Please give me more." He then pushed some of the cum on her face into her mouth using his dick. She willingly sucked the cum off of his cock and swallowed it down. "MMmmmm, I love sucking cock". He then spanked her the remaining times, even harder than before despite her saying "ouch, ok, ok" each time, and left.

Matt entered the room next and felt her pussy up quite a lot while spanking her. He then bent down and sucked her pussy for a while even though cum was on her wet panties. He didn't seem to mind it though and he licked Kim's hot pussy long enough for her to cum from it. "Yes, lick my pussy. I need it so bad. I've been sucking cock and need to be satisfied now. I need to cum again." After a while he stood and dry fucked her pussy and ass until he came all over her ass. He even shot a few ropes directly on her panty covered pussy, his cumming cock pressed right up to her wet pussy as though attempting to get his cum into her open pussy through the panty. "Yes, cum all over my slutty ass and pussy. I need it. Cover me in cum."

Harry came in next and immediately had Kim give him a blowjob before cumming in her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum and he quickly spanked her rear nice and hard while feeling her pussy and exited.

Mike was last. Another coworker eager to have his way with my wife, he spent a long time playing with her pussy, ass, and tits before spanking her. He made her cum while rubbing her pussy. He then climbed up for his blowjob. Like the others Kim gave him a great wet blowjob, sucking his cock in deep and moaning around his big hard cock. Finally he pulled his cock out of her mouth and came on her face and in her hair. "Yes cover my slutty face in more cum. I deserve to be covered in cum." She kept her mouth open and got a decent amount of cum in her mouth and swallowing it down. "Mmmmm, it tastes so good." He came a huge amount, fully covering her pretty face in his cock cream.

Kim had so many orgasms through all this that I eventually lost count. It was obvious that she was on fire though, even after servicing 10 guys and taking 7 loads of cum on her or in her mouth. I think she really loved being used as a sex toy. Being dominated by these guys and used as a slut really appealed to her.

Once all were done I entered. Being blindfolded, she did not know it was me. I took in the sight of her. She had cum soaking her panties over her pussy, on her ass, and running down her thighs, while cum streaks were drying on her back and in her hair. She also had Steve and Matt's cum dripping off of her face and from the hair around her face. Her ass was bruised and glowing purplish red. Visible handprints were all over her ass and some were on her upper thighs. A few guys also had spanked her pussy, which she loves but at the time I was unaware of this because I didn't know what had been going on in the room until later when I watched the tapes. As I related, Steve had also spanked her with his belt. She normally doesn't like belts but she seemed to enjoy it this time. Clear belt marks extended across both sides of her perfect firm ass and upper thighs.

I moved behind her and slapped her cum coated ass hard.

"One, harder" she croaked. That's my girl I thought. Her ass had to be raw by now after ten guys spanked her hard 150 times, yet she still wanted hard spanks.

My hand had cum all over it now. I reached forward and pushed a cum coated finger in her mouth. She seductively licked it off and then licked my hand, cleaning it of cum. I used my fingers to clean her face of cum and fed it to her. She licked my fingers clean each time, her lust for cum was palpable. Of course she had no idea it was me feeding her the cum of other guys.

I spanked her 10 times nice and hard while feeling her cum soaked pussy and she came on the 8th hard swat. At that point I moved up on the bed and pulled out my hard cock. I moved in front of her and she immediately sucked my cock into her wet mouth. It turned me on to no end that she didn't know it was me that she was sucking. To her, the odds were that she was sucking the cock of a friend or coworker. She moaned and sucked me vigorously, giving me the best blowjob I had ever had. After a bit I started cumming in her mouth. As I came I withdrew my cock from her mouth and sprayed the rest of my cum on her beautiful face. While I did she kept her mouth open, wanting cum in it. I made sure a few ropes shot into her sensual mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. After I finished, I wiped my dripping cock off on her face and then fed her the cum on her face using my cock to push it into her waiting mouth. She licked my dick and the cum from it like a true cum slut eager for all the cum she can get. I pushed my cock back in my pants and moved behind her to finish spanking her. Her count was wrong, obviously forgetting the number we were on before she sucked my cock. So I tapped her 3 times quickly on her ass and we started over again.

When I was done I left the room to join the other guys in the living room. They were all drinking and talking about what they had done. They couldn't believe how hot Kim was. How magnificent her body looked and felt, or how much she seemed to be enjoying the spanking party. They related to one another how they spanked her, how she asked for harder spanks, how they felt her super wet pussy, her perfect little asshole, her amazing tits, how great she sucked cock and how she seemed to love being cum on and how much she seemed to love swallowing cum. They called my wife a perfect slut wanting all the cock and cum she could get. None had ever imagined that the prim and proper girl that they knew was really a cum slut eager for cock. I stayed in the living rom for at least 15 minutes before slipping back into the bedroom.

Kim was as I left her, cum drying all over her, her bruised red ass pushed up for any comer to use as he wished. A total fuck toy waiting to be used by any eager guy.

"Did you enjoy round one?" I asked as I undid her restraints and gave her a stiff drink.

"Oh my god yes Dan. That was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before. The mystery of it all is so sexy. I can't wait for round two. It was all so sexy, I couldn't stop cumming. They used me like a slut. I need to use the bathroom though."

"Don't clean up, just use it and come back. I want you to still have cum on you."

"Ok".

"Did anyone feel you under your clothing?" I asked when she returned.

"No, everyone was a good boy. Even though I wish a few had. I'd have loved to feel something in my pussy. Everyone felt me up over my clothes though."

"Everywhere?"

"Yes, everywhere. They seemed to really enjoy feeling the covered parts, and I certainly did. Lots of guys really felt up my pussy and ass, my asshole too and most felt up my tits."

"I see you have lots of cum on you. Have you been naughty by making all those guys cum on you?"

"Yes, most came in my mouth too. My belly is so full of cum right now. A few came on my back and ass and three came all over my face. I was so naughty sucking cock and swallowing cum, please punish me some more, I've been a very bad girl. I want to make them all cum again."

"Do you need a hard cock in you?"

"Yes please. Please fuck me master. I need your hard cock so bad. My pussy is aching. Please fuck me now before round two. I'll cum in only seconds with a cock in me, I promise."

"Did you like being a total fuck toy to a group of horny guys?"

"Mmm, very much so! I was such a slut for them. I hope they enjoyed using me."

"Oh, trust me, they did." With that I redid her restrains, this time with her feet on the floor and her laying fully on the bed. I asked her if she remembered the rule of no touching under clothes. She responded affirmatively. I then grabbed her cum and pussy soaked panties and pulled them down to her knees. As I had her legs pretty far apart the panties were stretched to the hilt while her knees were drawn inward.

"Oh god, no Dan, please put my panties back on, unless you are going to fuck me," she halfheartedly begged.

"Shut up and enjoy it all my beautiful cum slut." I responded. Then I unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the bed.

"Dan, they will be able to do whatever they want now, including fucking me with their big hard cocks. I won't be able to stop them from fucking my pussy and even my ass. They already shoved their cocks in my mouth and came in my mouth and on my face and body." I could tell that she wasn't sincere in asking me to pull her panties back up. She wanted and needed to be fucked and her pointing out that the guys could fuck her was her telling me that she wanted the guys to fuck her.

"Exactly, give your mouth a rest and let your pussy and asshole take all those hard cocks and cum now," I said.

"So you want all those men to fuck my pussy and ass?" she asked. "Do you want them to cum in me too?"

"You better believe it, and I know you want them to," I said and left.

Now, in truth I had no intention of letting Kim get fucked by anyone but me when this started, much less by ten other guys. Hell, before me she had only been with two other guys. I originally just wanted her to be spanked by a group of guys and get off a bunch from that. But I also figured that she would get cum on a bunch and likely have to give a number of blowjobs. She loves giving blowjobs so I didn't feel that was a big deal, and it was my fantasy to watch her giving another guy head. When I saw her after round 1, I felt that she needed to be fucked in the worse way and it was obvious that she really wanted to be fucked. Plus, the domination aspect of it all would be something that she would love. So far she was a limited fuck toy, now she would be a complete fuck toy. And due to the bondage, she had no choice. She was totally free to be a slut, without any guilt because she had no say in what was being done to her.

After ten minutes of drinking and chatting in the living room and listening to the guys go on about the things they did to my wife in round 1, we redrew the lot order and I sent Harry in to continue with round 2. Harry would have first crack at fucking Kim's tight little pussy. Again from the recordings: