Spanking Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he entered he audibly moaned as he saw Kim's legs spread wide, her beautiful shaved open wet pussy and bare asshole waiting for him. He wasted no time at all, instantly dropping his pants and stepping up to my naked wife. His fingers were instantly in her little pussy as he sank to his knees and stuck his tongue in her little asshole. Kim writhed beneath him and moaned as he tongued her ass and finger fucked her tight pussy. He ate her pussy some as well while fingering her tight little asshole. "Oh god your mouth feels so good on my pussy and asshole. Slide your tongue in me deeper." "Yes, oh yes, I'm cumming. Eat me and finger my ass baby. I'm cumming so hard on your mouth."

Harry then got behind her and slowly slid his hard cock deep into Kim's tight wet pussy. "Oh my god, your hard cock feels so amazing in my pussy. I need some cock in my pussy so badly. Fuck me with that big hard cock." I didn't really know how I'd react to seeing another guy fucking my wife but whatever trepidation I had was instantly alleviated when I saw her reaction to being fucked by another man. Pure joy was on her face as she accepted his big hard cock inside of her. As he fucked my wife, with nice long strokes, picking up his pace as he went on, he spanked her perfect ass. It was so very sexy watching him fuck her and spank her, her calling out the spanks and, unbelievably, asking for them to be even harder, and to fuck her harder.

"Oh god, fuck me harder. Give me that big hard cock. It feels so good in my hot little pussy. Fuck me, your cock feels so good inside of me. I need cock so bad after round one. Fill my pussy full of cock. That's it baby, pound my pussy deep and hard." She exclaimed as he plowed his cock in her.

I could tell that she was cumming as he fucked and spanked her. "Oh god I'm cumming on your big hard cock, mmm, it feels so good, don't stop fucking me, please. Give me more cock. Please keep fucking me, I need cock so bad. Pound my pussy baby!"

Then he pushed his cock all the way into her and held himself there while grunting. I could tell that he was filling my wife's little pussy full of his creamy cum. "Mmm, fill me full of your cum baby. It feels so good shooting in my pussy, I need your hot cum deep in my pussy, oh god, oh god I'm cumming again", she said. He kept fucking her for a while longer until he was good and satisfied from her tight pussy then he withdrew his cock and left. I could see a trail of cum dripping out of Kim's pussy and pooling on the bed.

Harry came into the living room with a huge smile on his face. The guys asked him what he did and when he said that he fucked her sweet little pussy a huge cheer went up.

Jeremy was next, nearly running into the bedroom. In nothing flat he had his monster cock buried deep in Kim's pussy and was fucking her very hard. I watched as Kim took that giant cock like a champ. She writhed as he fucked her, pulling at her restraints again and again as she came over and over as he fucked her so very hard.

"Oh god, your cock feels huge! I love that big cock in me. Fuck me with that monster. Make me cum again. Please don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming, oh god I feel so full with your big cock buried deep inside of my pussy."

He reached up and pulled her head back by her hair, a low guttural moan escaping her throat as he rammed his huge cock deep into her causing her to scream out as she came yet again on his huge rod. Finally he pulled his cock from her pussy and moved in front of her. She engulfed his cum coated monster prick until he unloaded his cum into her sweet mouth. He pulled from her dripping mouth and went behind her again. He was still hard and he reinserted his giant cock into her pussy to fuck her again. As he fucked her again he used his thumb to fuck her asshole and spanked her with his other hand. Kim came over and over as he fucked her long and hard, eventually unloading another load of his cum, this time deep in her well used pussy.

He came out telling everyone that she had an incredible tight little pussy and he fucked her twice, in addition to cumming in her perfect mouth. He said she was the hottest fuck he had ever seen and she loved taking cock in her mouth and pussy. The remaining guys were like caged animals waiting their turn to fuck her.

Ron was next and he also wasted no time fucking her. His instantly undressed and sank his cock into her cum filled pussy. "God another cock in my pussy. Go ahead, use my pussy. Make yourself cum inside of me. My slutty pussy is yours to use and cum in. I need more cock so give it to me." Within a few minutes he deposited his load of creamy cum into her glorious pussy. He then spanked her and went to the front of her so that she could lick his cock clean. She eagerly sucked his cock which had the cum of three guys on it. "Mmm, I love tasting myself and all this cum on your hard cock. I'm such a dirty cum slut," she said before sliding her mouth over his cock again. He mouth fucked her and let her blow him until he came a second time. He later told the guys that he needed to make up for not cumming in round 1.

Mike took his turn next, violently fucking my wife from behind while pulling her head up by her long hair. "Yes, fuck me nice and hard like that. Treat me like a total slut. Fuck me hard. Pull my hair. Use my pussy. Fill me full of cock and cum. I'm your slut so use me any way you want." He didn't fuck her for long before he came deep in her pussy. He was ready to leave when he remember the spanks so he turned and spanked her bottom very hard. I could tell and see that Kim had tears running down her face, but was cumming at the same time.

Steve stepped into the room and took it easier on her. He spanked her ass leisurely as he felt her ass and cum soaked pussy. Then he puled out his cock and fucked her nice and easily, taking his time fucking her little pussy. "Mmm, that feels so good after being fucked so hard by so many cocks. Oh, I love the way your big hard cock fills me. Give me your cum. Cum in my pussy. Let me feel your cock throbbing as you fill me with your sweet cum." He came inside of her and she came as he did. He got her to suck his cock clean "Mmm, I love sucking cock, especially with cum on it." Then he left.

Bob took Steve's place and immediately fucked Kim hard while spanking her. "Yes fuck my pussy. Use me like a slut. Drive that hard cock deep in my used pussy." After he came he tried to insert his cock in her asshole. "Please fuck my asshole, I need some cock in my ass. I love cock in my ass." But he was turning soft after having cum and eventually he gave up.

Matt entered and fucked Kim's abused pussy for a bit before pulling out and sliding his cock into her tight little asshole. "Oh god, yes, fuck my ass. Cum in my ass baby. Fill my ass full of your big cock and hot cum." Kim came as his cock moved in and out of her tight asshole and invaded her bowels. He fucked her asshole for a long while before he shot his cum deep into her. "Mmmm, thank you for fucking my ass and cumming in it."

John came in and didn't last long in her pussy, fucking her and spanking her at the same time. "I need more cock. Fuck my little pussy. Keep fucking me. I can't get enough cock tonight." Finally Bill slid his hard cock in my wife's cum filled pussy until he too came, spanked her, got a cleanup blowjob and left.

I was once again last, telling all the guys to leave beforehand. What I saw amazed me. Kim had so much cum sliding down her legs, dripping out of her pussy it was shocking. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that 10 guys produced, it was staggering. Overall she had taken 12 loads of cum in the second round and 9 in round one. So over about 4 hours Kim had fucked and sucked eleven guys and taken 24 loads of cum on her, or in her mouth or pussy.

By this point she just lay there on her front with cum on her and running out of her. She wiggled her ass a bit when I entered, and invitation to take her yet again. I couldn't believe that she wanted more cock, but it seemed that she did. I thought that I'd never be able to please her by myself from now on. She would want other cocks for sure. She was now a true cum slut eager for cock.

I pulled the blindfold off and asked her how she was doing.

"Mmmm, good. Tired and sore but oh so good. That was incredible. Thank you for making my deepest fantasies come true. I must have had a hundred orgasms tonight"

"My pleasure. Did anyone fuck you in the ass?" I asked.

"Yes, one, and he came in it too, and lots of guys fingered my ass. All the rest fucked my pussy and came in it. A few came in me twice, once in my mouth and once in my pussy. God, I swallowed so much cum tonight."

"Want me too fuck your ass now?"

"Of course, I love your big hard cock in my ass baby. Please fuck my ass and give me your cum in it."

I moved in behind her and slid my cock into her abused pussy. I pulled it out, fully covered in the cum of nine other guys. I slid my wet cock into her ass and rode her hard. As I did I had her tell me about what the guys did to her. She said that most just immediately fucked her, came in her pussy, spanked her and left. She said she felt like such a slut but that she loved it all. I deposited my cum deep inside of her then loosened the restraints. Kim just lay still. She was exhausted with cum pouring from her asshole and pussy. I drew her a hot bath then carried her in and bathed her.

Afterwards I put her in the guest bed as ours was a mess of sticky cum.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked her.

"Mmm, yes, it was incredible. I'm sure that work will be very interesting on Monday. And I can't wait for my next birthday."

"Well, perhaps we won't wait that long."

"Mmmm, good," she murmured as she drifted to sleep. I then went to view my recordings.

_____

Monday afternoon I got home from work to see Kim with a sly grin on her face. I asked her what was up and she said that first of all, she couldn't sit down all day because her ass was so sore from her 360 birthday spankings.

"Understandable." I said.

"All the guys that were at the party were telling me all kinds of things today. And I think that everyone at the office now knows what happened too. Lots of guys that never spoke to me were very chatty with me all day long and looking at me with lust in their eyes. I think the guys from work told everyone they ever knew what happened."

"What was said?"

"Not much from the guys that weren't there. Just chit chat but it was obvious what they were thinking. But Jeremy, Bill, Bob, John, and Mike kept telling me inappropriate stuff all day."

"Like?"

"They told me how much they enjoyed spanking my hot ass, how good my ass felt, what it was like to feel my little wet pussy, ass, and tits. How good it felt to fuck my pussy and mouth. And how they loved to cum in me and on me. How they loved me being a cock and cum slut. They kept telling me the things that they did to me too, trying to get me to guess which one did what to me. They also kept asking me to go into their offices with them so they could enjoy me some more. They want to dominate me at work and for me to be their office slut. I was soaking wet all day."

"Did you do anything with any of them?"

"No, but they kept asking me to. I didn't because I didn't know what you'd say."

"But you wanted to?"

"Well, um, sort of, yes. And all of them felt me up here and there through the day. Anytime one got me alone I found a hand up my dress to feel my ass or pussy or down it to feel my tits. It was so sexy and I was so turned on all day, but outside of a few feels, which I didn't stop, I didn't let them do anything. Well, I did show a few my bruised ass because they were interested in seeing it. Are you mad?"

"No, not at all. What did you want to do with them?"

"I really wanted to suck some cock and be fucked. I think it would have been sexy to do that at work with everyone there, some even knowing what was going on. That turns me on actually, for them to know that I'm sucking cock and fucking someone in the office. Climbing under their desk and sucking their cocks would have been so sexy. And I really needed to cum myself, all day long."

"Well, go ahead, only you have to tell me about it all."

"Really?"

"Sure, they have already fucked you and you sucked their cocks already so why not? If you want some cock, get some. Especially if you really need to cum."

"Really? Ok, then tomorrow I will. It will be very naughty doing things at work. I'll come home with a belly and pussy full of cum and tell you everything that happened. I like being a slut now. Maybe a few more guys will join in if that is ok? There are a few other guys that I'd love to suck and fuck. I think I'd like to be the office slut, sucking and fucking different cocks everyday. And maybe I'll take more than one at one time."

"Great! And you will finally see whose cock is whose."

"Yes, I suppose that I will see their cocks this time with their faces. That will be exciting to see them fucking me this time. Um,..."

"What?"

"Um, never mind."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering when we could have another spanking party."

"I was thinking about it too. Let's give your ass a chance to heal first. So don't let anyone spank you at work. Just fuck and suck them. So maybe in a few weeks? I also have another idea for the next one."

"Really? What?"

"You will just have to wait and see."

"Will there be more guys this time? Because that would be ok I think. Just saying."

"Sure baby, whatever you want."

The next day Kim came home very excited.

"So how did it go at work today?"

"Oh my god, it was really incredible!" she proclaimed.

"What happened? Tell me everything."

Ok, I got to work and saw Bob in the breakroom getting coffee. I told him that I had a surprise for him if he was interested. He said of course so I told him to come to my office. We went in and I closed the door. I hiked up my skirt and told him that I wore these little thong panties today and I wanted an opinion on how they looked on me. He said the looked great. I said that I didn't really know if they felt soft enough. He put his hand over my pussy and rubbed them. He told me that they felt incredibly soft but that they were very wet. We kissed and then I sank to my knees and pulled out his cock. It was hard and throbbing as I stroked it then sucked it into my mouth. I sucked his cock for a bit then stood, pulled my skirt up and turned around, bending over the desk. He pulled my panties down to mid thigh and sank his hard cock in my dripping pussy. I came as he fucked me. Then he unloaded his cum in me. I stayed bent over the desk and as he pulled up his pants and left I asked him to send in someone else, I didn't care who, I just needed more cock.

Frank, a guy from another section was standing in my office in a few minutes. I looked back to see him rubbing his crotch while staring at my naked ass and open pussy. I could feel Bob's cum dripping from my pussy and running down my legs. Frank didn't waste any time and was soon fucking me with a very thick cock. He made me cum pretty quickly so I pushed him away from me then sank to my knees to suck his fat cock. It wasn't very long but it was extremely thick. It didn't take long before he grabbed my head and held it still as he pumped a huge load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it down like a good girl as I looked in his eyes. He told me that I had an incredibly tight pussy and that I sucked cock like a pro.

I started to clean myself up a bit as he left. Just as I finished wiping the cum from my legs, the door opened and Jeremy came in. I was sitting in my desk chair sucking his cock. Before he could cum he lifted me and lay me back on the desk. I watched as he hiked my skirt up, pulled down my panties and insert his enormous cock in my wet pussy. He fucked me for a very long time and I came a few times before he thrust all the way in. He grunted and I could feel his cock jumping and pulsing in me as he filled my pussy with his cum. I started to cum again just as he finished so he kept rocking his cock in me until I was done. I pulled my panties back up to catch his cum before it leaked out of me and I sucked his cock clean. As I started his cock was semi hard but soon he was hard again. I sucked his huge dick for a long time, until he finally came a second time in my mouth.

He left and then Bill was in my office, with John and Mike. I quickly found myself over John with his cock buried in my pussy, Mike fucking my ass and sucking Bill's cock. It felt incredible to have a cock fucking each of my holes. I came so many times before all of them drained their balls into my body.

By then it was already lunch time. I composed myself and cleaned up then headed down to a little deli down the street. Shawn, the CEO was there when I got there. We chit chatted and I got an order to go. When I walked outside Shawn was waiting for me. He told me to get in his car. I did and he drove to the parking garage of our building. He didn't say a word as he parked. He just undid his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled out a rather average hard cock. He then just looked at me expectantly. I bent over and slid his hard cock in my mouth. His hands were in my hair guiding my bobbing head up and down as I sucked him. He quickly grunted and came in my mouth and I swallowed all of his cum. He then told me that word had gotten around that I was the office slut to use. That was not good for productivity so if I wanted to keep working there I'd have to suck or fuck him daily. O be his personal slut. I said that was no problem since I was a slut anyway. He told me to come to his office at 3 so that he could fuck me. I kept my door closed and locked when I got back in my office. I actually worked while ignoring many knocks at the door. I showed up on time to see the boss and he did fuck me on his couch. He had me get entirely undressed and sit on the couch, his hard cock sticking up between his legs. I moved over him and me mauled and sucked my tits as I rode his cock until he came in my pussy. I only came once but it felt nice. He told me that my mouth and pussy were the best he ever had. Then he told me that he'd see me tomorrow morning for more. That at the very least I had to suck his cock each morning to begin the day"

"Wow! So you really are the office slut now."

"Yes, I am. I suspect that more will want to be with me too."

"No doubt about that. How do you feel about that?"

"I enjoyed it so I'm fine with it if you are."

"My cock is rock hard so what does that tell you? Come here and suck my cock my cum slut. It seems that your job at work and at home is to be a cum slut."

"Yes sir," she responded before sucking my cock. She swallowed every drop of my cum, like a good girl.