Spanking the Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping the slipper, Eddie gave a few more, lighter smacks to her ass with his hand and then, as he had done in the past with Linda, ran his hand over the burning hips. His fingers followed the curve of the hip into the crevice between the cheeks, pausing over the opening and then sliding down into the very wet cunt below. Joan's legs were loosely held open and she made no move to oppose him as he probed into her. He ran his other hand down and cupped her breast, squeezing and fondling it. As his anger had become sated, the feel of her against his cock as she lay on his lap had already caused a considerable erection. He had become much more aware of her as a naked woman, not just someone who deserved a spanking. Now this feeling and probing of her caused the cock to swell even more and the of lust that usually followed a spanking took over. No longer thinking about her being his mother-in-law, or, really, caring, he stood up and dropped her on the bed beside Linda.

For Linda, the whole situation had become something of a blur in her mind. It all flowed together, the utter shock of confronting Eddie, the guilt from the realization of what she had done, the agonizing spanking - all made worse by the sudden appearance of her mother finding her in the humiliating position receiving what she knew was that well-deserved spanking. It was just too much to absorb. She had hardly been aware of the struggle as Joan attempted to rescue her or of her landing on the bed - she was just there. When the struggle became another, even louder, spanking, however, things became more in focus. She watched, unbelieving, as her mother, completely naked, was harshly spanked by her husband. Oddly enough, the thought of interfering never occurred to her.

Partly this was due to that docile feeling that came after a spanking (i.e. Eddie was the boss and could do as he liked), but mostly to a feeling that her mother was getting what she deserved. Linda knew that she, herself, ultimately was at fault for her actions, but she also knew that her mother had overruled her qualms and insisted that nothing was wrong with a little shopping spree, even if it meant breaking her promise. Her attitude was that women and shopping had priority over such mundane things as agreements with husbands. Of course, Linda's mother knew nothing of the real consequences for Linda when she did so. Well, she had seen with her own eyes what happened to her daughter in those situations, and, more importantly, was learning first hand that ignoring a husband had its penalties. So, despite some mixed feelings, Linda watched the spanking with a bit of guilty pleasure.

Interestingly enough, however, there was another element in her hesitation about interfering that she hardly recognized herself - she found seeing another woman, a naked woman, being spanked to be stimulating sexually. She already had that sexual arousal that commonly follows a spanking, and that arousal grew as she watched. Her cunt was already tingling and, perversely, she found herself squeezing her legs together, arousing herself even further. Really, as the spanking went on, she became less aware of it being her mother and her husband and saw it as just an erotic display of a woman being spanked by a man. Thus, it seemed to be a natural progression of events when Eddie placed Joan on the bed beside her, dropped his shorts and came over her. It was like a porno movie as Linda watched her husband move onto the bed, his cock projecting like a torpedo, and positioned himself over her mother, prepared to enter. Once again, she made no move to interfere.

As Eddie looked down at Joan's cunt he saw its lips drawn back and the hole lubricated and ready. It was a deep red indicating her readiness for sex. Confirming this, without urging or, even thought, she raised and spread her legs in welcome. However, as he prepared to enter the beckoning cunt, his eyes fell on his naked wife lying beside them. Even in his lustful condition, Eddie had no desire to do something that would badly upset or offend her. He hesitated, and actually drew back a little, as he looked over, suddenly aware of the magnitude of the act he was about to commit. However, before that hesitation became a very difficult stop, their eyes met and he saw an understanding smile on her face. Thus, with at least her tacit approval, he plunged his cock deep into Joan and began a very intense fucking.

She was so ready that he went in full length without any impediment. In fact, when the head of his cock entered she began a series of frantic up-and-down gyrations that matched his driving in-and-out cycle. From her position, Linda could see the actual penetration take place and a tremor of excitement went through her almost as intense as if she were being screwed at the same time. Almost involuntarily, her hand went down and cupped Eddie's balls, lightly squeezing in rhythm with his motion. Then her hand slid down and felt the lubricated cock as it entered and withdrew, feeling, at the same time, the swollen cunt lips that engulfed it.

It was a very sensual experience and increased her own arousal. As she stroked the cock and cunt, her finger ran across the upturned asshole and, without intention, slid in to the first knuckle. Somehow that was even more exciting, almost as she was screwing her mother at the same time as her husband was doing so. Deliberately she pushed in further until she was past the second knuckle and began fucking in and out, matching Eddie's driving movements. At the same time, her other hand was on her clit, masturbating it with the same rhythm.

For both Eddie and Joan the sensations of the screwing were indescribable. Both were overwhelmed by the physical act as well as the circumstances. While neither was actually thinking of anything in a coherent way, the very perversity of their fucking unquestionably contributed to the intensity. Eddie had spanked two naked women, one being his mother-in-law. While his original anger dampened that element during the spanking, the feeling of dominance and control over both women stroked his masculine ego. Of course, even without that background, just fondling Joan's ass, cunt and breasts would have generated a great deal of sexual heat.

For Joan, of course, the entire situation was beyond belief or, even, fantasizing. Running naked into a room, confronting her son-in-law spanking her naked daughter and, then, being soundly spanked into submission, herself - well, it just was beyond comprehension. Still, regardless of the circumstances, she had been spanked and dominated for the first time in her life and the psychological impact was just as it had been for Linda earlier, complete capitulation. As he felt and fondled her, sexual arousal removed any remaining qualms she might still have retained, and she became completely available for whatever he wanted to do. Thus, when he positioned himself above her, she spread her legs in welcome without any thought of her daughter, husband or morality. She wanted to be screwed — no, fucked!

That, of course, is precisely what happened. It didn't last too long, needless to say. Both were so fired up that pre-orgasmic motions began very quickly. As said before, Joan began, as soon as she was entered, jerking up at Eddie, moving in an almost spastic way. When Linda's finger entered her ass and began fucking her in rhythm with Eddie, she soon went over the top. Eddie's pounding motion became more and more rapid, the banging in harder, until him, too, started orgasm, holding rigid against her cunt with convulsive grinding action as he ejaculated deep within her. Neither, at the time, was aware of it, but Linda reached climax at almost the same time, her pelvis rising up off the bed as she froze there, pulling hard on her clit as tremors coursed through her. Finally, she slumped down beside them just as Eddie pulled his deflated cock out of Joan's cunt. All three lay there comatose before they had to face reality.

As it turned out, reality was not too bad. There was, of course, some initial strangeness and embarrassment, particularly on Joan's part, but that soon passed over. Surprisingly, Joan retained much of the submissiveness she had shown after being spanked. It appeared that Rob had made a major mistake years ago by not applying discipline early in their marriage as Eddie had (by blowing his stack) with Linda. Men certainly are not always right in such cases, but in this case, "corporal" punishment - followed by vigorous sex - worked wonders.

Perhaps most surprising was that there were no recriminations about the sex, itself. It was adultery, no doubt, but Joan felt no real guilt - far from it. On Eddie's part, he had his wife's tacit approval (and participation), so he had no problem. In any case, the sex was not finished after one fucking. After a brief recovery period while all three lay naked in bed and talked about the situation and what had led up to it, Eddie got a bottle of Burn Relief (a sunburn soothing lotion) to apply to two very sore and bruised asses. The two women lay on their stomachs while he began gently applying it to the injured areas.

As might be expected, the application became a source of pleasure as his fingers delved between their cheeks, probing into their assholes. From there he moved to the cunts, titillating them until both women began to move rhythmically. In the throes of pre-cum excitement, they began feeling and caressing each other, becoming just two women involved in sex. Before the afternoon was over, the mother-daughter barrier was sufficiently destroyed for them even to engage in soixante-neuf activity. Later, Eddie's cock went where Linda's finger had gone in the first fucking, introducing Joan to anal intercourse. From that time onward, three-way sex became common with all permutations of male-female and female-female (vaginal, anal and oral) activities being enjoyed

Unfortunately, one spanking did not permanently cure Joan of her shopping compulsion but an occasional "touch-up" repeat treatment corrected the recidivism. Later, when Rob noticed Joan's lack of profligate spending (as well as an overall more conciliatory attitude), she reluctantly admitted that it was the result of a severe spanking. Rob was enthusiastic about the change, of course, and urged Eddie to continue do what was necessary to preserve the reforms. Clearly he was not the least bit concerned about the rather personal treatment of his wife by his son-in-law, but, obviously, he had no idea of just how personal that treatment was. Probably he wouldn't have cared anyway - the gains certainly outweighed any loss!

In any case, Eddie and Linda's savings mounted rapidly (helped by a generous gift from Rob at Christmas) and by spring they were able (with the bank, of course) to purchase their condominium. It was nearby, and Linda's mother was able to make frequent visits to see her daughter and son-in-law. Maternal feelings are wonderful!

12