All Comments on 'Spanking the Mother-In-Law'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
damnewcdamnewcalmost 10 years ago
Well done.

That was well written, good vocabulary. It was exciting, but your writing was notable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrific

Really liked this story. Spanking, incest, woman with woman. Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Got it just right

Superbly well written. Always wanted to do the same to my mother -in - law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well done

You are an excellent writer. This had the perfect blend of spankings and sex. I enjoyed this story very much.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 10 years ago
Fun story

I enjoyed your writing - and will look for more of it.

A concise and fun story marred by two things for me:

Use of the occasional over-the-top word like "vituperation" and running a complex philosophical argument in the story justifying a certain level of violence in a relationship can be erotic and ok, so as to not promote bullying or domestic violence.

While I agree in fiction, I don't in reality. The spankings I've been involved in have all been erotic, adult and consensual. In any case, the philosophy might be better put in the intro as a note to the reader.

I was surprised that with the argument above woven into the story, you missed an obvious explanation for the daughter's placid state: endorphins. When spanked, part of the joy is endorphin release. Makes for a light buzz.

Please keep writing, but leave out the unnecessary big words, they act as a speed bump and distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL MY SEXUAL FANTASIES TO SPANK MY MOTHER IN LAW AND AFTERWARDS KISS EVERY SQUARE INCH OF BRUISED SPOTS (& AROUND THEM) & TO FUCK HER WITH HER FEET OVER MY SHOULDERS

It never happened. The story reminded me of how intense the fantasy used to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re anon Dec 25/14 - ME TOO! I HAD VERY VIVID AND VERY ELABORATE FANTASIES ABOUT ME SPANKING MY MOTHER-IN-LAW

it never came true. years past since but the fantasies were so intense that i remember them better than many events.

In my next life i will spank and fuck my mother in law!

Meanwhile i shall read spanking stories!

THIS STORY: *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4.51/5.0 = 90.2/100 = A = *****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a hot scene - love for that to happrnto me !!!

Gym52Gym529 months ago

A great story built on a scenario that has appeared in many married mens heads.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very erotic story. Good ending. Other than involving Rod. Maybe he would like fucking his daughter? His son-in-law fucked his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous